4.1
Sunheat
Sunheat 1500W Space Heater

Sunheat 1500W Space Heater

4.1

Heats good! Electric Bill still higher than expected!

from Cookeville, TN

Comments about Sunheat 1500W Space Heater:

I bought my 2 heaters just before it got really cold (December) expecting my light bill to be really cheap by doing so, and that wasn't the case. In fact my light bill was higher than the previous years while using electric heat pump! The heaters work very well, don't get me wrong. I have 1 on each side of my 1700 sq ft home and they keep the house warm, except for 3 rooms that I keep closed off. But they are not the miracle money saving devices I was led to believe. For what they cost I would not buy again. Oh well, lesson learned for me.

Sun Heat

from Cranberry Twp, PA

Comments about Sunheat 1500W Space Heater:

Have a Three year old Sun Heat Heater. One week out of warranty.. It has not been heating I called Sun Heat and they said they wood send new bulbs, Itook it apart, No easy job, and found that five of the 6 bulbs did not light. I did not look closely at this time. I called them back and they sent 5 new bulbs. As i was going to replace *them discovered that a lot of wiring was completely fried. As there are no dealers in my area who repair these I am SOL. Would be afraid to use even if repaired. I used a meter on it and it costs about 5.00 a day to operate with one bulb working, have no idea what it would cost if all worked. That is based on my cost of .045 Per kw*

sunheat heater

from Garretson, SD

Comments about Sunheat 1500W Space Heater:

We purchased a sunheat heater 2 winters ago as we live in South Dakota and the winters can be quite tough.  Our daughter and son in law purchased one the same time we did so we got a little bit knocked off of the price.  This was a great investment for us as it has saved us a lot of money with our heat bill and kept our room that we are heating very comfortable.  We were so impressed with this heater that my folks bought one too, they generally don't purchase things like this but they were very impressed and they use theirs all the time!  We have 2 big dogs and 2 cats in our house and I never worry about them knocking this heater over as it is very stable.  Our cat absolutely LOVES it and will sit on top of it and meow for it to be turned on.  We have had small children around it and there is really only one place that it gets hot so I don't have to worry about little fingers getting burned.  This is a great heater!!

SUNHEAT 1500 WATT. HEATER

from Dakota City, NE

Comments about Sunheat 1500W Space Heater:

1500 watt. Sun Heater.I purchased a sun heater 1 and a half seasons ago. I have been completely satisfied with the service after the sale. Any questions I asked the dealer were answered very professionally. It is difficult for me to say exactly how much propane cost I have actually saved but I know I had a 1/3 of a  500 tank left last spring where as other seasons it was near empty. Best Regards, John in Dakota County NE.

Great little heater, my furnace does not run during the day.

from Chapman, KS

Comments about Sunheat 1500W Space Heater:

I bought my SUNHEAT heater about two years ago.  I must say it has paid for itself twice since I bought it. I am a disabled veteran and on a fixed income so I am home almost every day. I use this heater in the living room which is where I am at most days. I usually keep the heater turned up so that the furnace doesn't run. I keep my thermostat set on 60 or lower. The living room and dining room and kitchen stay comfortable all day.

AWESOME heater and great service!

from Sedalia, MO

Comments about Sunheat 1500W Space Heater:

Sunheat heaters work great!! I bought a 1500 model and saved a ton on my gas bill!  The dealer took care of everything, and when I had a problem I took it directly back to them to get it fixed and it only took one day!!!

They are great because they only sell through authorized dealers and are not a moving sale.  They keep them in stock and work on them right there in the store!

Very pleased with my heater!!!

My Sunheat paid for itself in two months of use

from Jordan, MN

Comments about Sunheat 1500W Space Heater:

I bought a Sunheat heater at the beginning of the winter season. Living in Minnesota, I can tell you that heating costs for natural gas can get out of control very quickly. This heater has provided me with an alternate option that uses much less energy and will pay for itself multiple times over. I have not had any mechanical issues and am happy with the customer service I have experienced so far. Hope this review helps.Thanks,Josh from chilly Minnesota