4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

A nice little portable heater for a nice price!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Pelonis Portable Heater:

I bought this little portable heater at Walmart. I live in Florida and I know everyone thinks that it does not get cold here, but it does sometimes! I bought it because I hate running my heat for the entire apartment if I am just sitting on the couch. I can use this nice little heater for just me while I am in the living room or where ever I am and then I do not have to turn on my heat and waste money. It blows out a nice little amount of heat that keeps me warm, but is not too warm. If you need a little heater, this is perfect for you! It is priced wonderfully and works great! I have had this portable heater for a few years now and it still works like the day I bought it.

This heater performs very well. I have not any complaints about it. It puts out a great amount of heat and it stands up to all types of cold.

This is the easiest portable heater I have ever used. Just plug it in and turn it on!

• Safety:

Lots of heat for Little Money!!

Comments about Pelonis Portable Heater:

I live in Minnesota, these space heaters come in very handy in the winter for it gets very cold here. This little baby is quiet, has a good regulator, and throws good heat!!

As I said earlier it is truly amazing how much this little guy heats for the money. We live in an older home that has some window issues and we are in Minnesota so it doesn't take long to feel that north wind creeping in. I use this in the living room where I have my office set up in from of a triple window. I let this heater run right across in front of me (right to left) it keeps me warm, takes the cold away from the windows, and out gas furnace turns on less.

dial on right for the heat setting.....dial on left for thermostat....that easy. Runs very good in auto mode so you don't find yourself all of a sudden too hot or cold.

I have only had it a month but it seems to be well built, I have had a lot of these over the years.

small, powerful, looks good, easy to use!

Safety
No problems that I can see.

• Safety:

Cute and effective way to heat a small space

from Kingston, WA

Comments about Pelonis Portable Heater:

I bought the Pelonis Portable Heater so that I could heat my daughters' rooms at night. I purchased two for a good price at our local big box store. I was nervous because they were so inexpensive but I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet they were and how quickly they warmed up the rooms. Both rooms are about 9 feet by 11 feet and it took just 10 or so minutes on a relatively low setting to make a noticeable difference. I have not received my electric bill since purchasing and using these heaters but since they are on such a low setting I don't expect it to make as big of an impact as if I had run the furnace all night to keep them warm. I recommend the Pelonis Portable Heater if you are looking for a simple, attractive solution for a chilly small-ish room.

Good Compact Heater

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Pelonis Portable Heater:

I purchased this heater for a good price and for the price I thought it was a good heater. The different settings were a plus, and the amount of heat released was great. The only problem I had was that the knob on the dial broke. It was probably my own fault as I dropped the heater a few times. The heater turns off itself if it gets too hot which is also a great safety feature.

• Safety:

This Pelonis Heater Fan is AWESOME!

from Xenia, OH

Comments about Pelonis Portable Heater:

The Pelonis HF-0003 Heater Fan is AWESOME! Really like this portable, lightweight powerhouse of a heater! I already owned another Pelonis heater, yet wanted another less expensive model to carry with me to places that are not adequately heated. This heater is just the ticket! I absolutely LOVE the dual-purpose of this 'heater.' As I'm a post-menopausal woman, I OFTEN need a FAST transition between heat and 'air conditioning.' The fan aspect GREATLY accommodates my hot flashes! :) Although I use this heater mainly for its portability, it has the capability of heating up an entire room. The three heat settings this heater offers comes in very handy. Additionally, I like the cool touch housing of this heater as well as its quietness. The auto resettable thermal cutoff is a real safety plus, as well as the built-in thermal fuse. LOVE the neutral off-white color. Have no cons to report regarding this toasty heater. It comes at a bargain price for the punch that it delivers!

• Safety:

Perfect for warming the bathroom on cold winter days!

from Alexandria, LA

Comments about Pelonis Portable Heater:

When my huge gas furnace finally gave up the ghost in late December, I went and picked up the Pelonis Heater - Heater Fan - HF-0003, and it really made my frigid little life much more bearable!  I love the fan, because I was able to aim it right at myself and feel the warm air like a soothing hug in the otherwise frosty home!

Pelonis Heater/fan worked good for a short time

from Trumbull, CT

Comments about Pelonis Portable Heater:

I loved this heater for a short time.  I used it almost daily for about a month, then all of a sudden it began giving off a bad odor, like a burning plastic smell.  I tried to shut it off and let it cool down but when I turned it back on, it did the same thing.  I took it back to the store and exchanged it for another one of the same model today.  And, I am sad to say that this new one does the same thing.  The odor is very strong and intolerable.  It's really too bad because for the short time that I had the first one before it started giving off the odor, it worked really well and heated up the room.

Great fan--adds to ventilation--Keeps me cool

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Pelonis Portable Heater:

I have two of these and they work very well.  I was given the first Pelonis Heater/Fan when I moved into a room without heating...it was wonderful then.  Now, it adds to my ventilation and keeps me cool in this hot California weather.  I am pleased with both of my units, without which this heat would be unbarable.

I highly reccomend the Pelonis Heater/Fan for both or either mode of heating or cooling.  My accommodations are now cozy, but I will admit both of units could not keep me cool in the last heat-wave, for that I would have needed a miracle (or an industrial grade air-conditionor.  But, for the average warm day or cool, mild winter day in Southern California my Pelonis Heater/Fan(s) are great.

I leave them, both, running 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to keep cool...they work wonders, so much so I got a second one.  It does not seem like it is going to cool down any time soon, but if it does they will get me through the winter as well.