Other Space Heaters:
Pelonis
HB211T
Pelonis Electric Heater Fan - Thermostat Control With 3 Settings

Pelonis Electric Heater Fan - Thermostat Control With 3 Settings

Great little heater that works!

from Campbell, OH

Comments about Pelonis Electric Heater Fan - Thermostat Control With 3 Settings:

I really like this little heater. My husband and I bought this heater for our basement room. There is no heat going to the room, so it gets very cold. Within about 30 to 40 minutes, the whole room was nice and toasty. Im so surprised that it worked so well, and it was at a great price too.

The small heater works very well for the basement room I have it in. If the heater is set for high for too long and gets too hot, it will shut off. You will then have to wait for it to cool and then it will turn back on. Not by itself.

Very easy to use. Just plug it on and turn it on. It has a couple different settings and adjustments.

I havent had the heater for too long, but it has held up inder our crazy home use.

I think the design is simple. It does what I want it to do.

Safety
I havent had any problems with saftey. So far, so good!

• Safety:

Small but powerful

from Lake Elsinore, CA

This Pelonis heater is small and well priced but will get the job done. It is perfect for a bedroom. We use this heater in our house for my son's room. Since he goes to bed before us, we do not want to have to run the heater for the whole house to heat his room while he sleeps. It is convenient and energy efficient to run just the small heater rather than the large unit. There are several settings for temperature, and I will say that when it is on high, it gets very hot. the heater itself is not hot enough to burn you, which is nice since it is in a child's room. I would recommend not leaving it on the highest setting in a closed room though. I'd buy another for another room, they work great and heat the room very quickly.

• Safety: