Other Strollers:
Standard Strollers
Peg Perego
Models:
IPP828US34PG13PP13, IPP828US34DA49GT59, IPP828US34RO01FA01, IPP828US34DA48GT48, IPP828US34UT13PL46, IPP828US34JU47JP53, IPP828US34UT47PL57
Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller

Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller

Pros

Cons

My dream stroller!!

I could never say how much I love this stroller!  When I found out I was expecting number 3, I knew a good stroller would be a must.  I homeschool, and so I am constantly going places with all the kids - field trips, play dates, etc; not to mention just the normal run around that all busy parents do!  I researched, went to stores and pushed, folded, unfolded, touched, etc SO MANY strollers.  I really wanted something that reclined all the way, that I could use my infant carrier in, and something that folded up compactly enough to keep in my car without it being in the way.  This stroller had everything I wanted.  My husband and I took a long time to decide if we were willing to pay the price for this stroller.  We finally bit the bullet a few weeks before our son was born, and I am SO SO SO glad that we did!  He loves to be in it, and I love that it's easy to transport, unfold, and fold.  I use it way more than I ever did any stroller I had for my first two kids.  I HIGHLY recommend this stroller.

Oh, I forgot to mention another HUGE selling point - it is comfortable for me to push (at 5' 2"), and it is also comfortable for my 6' 7" tall husband!

Not as great as I expected.

I bought this stroller at a higher end baby store and was told that it would be great for my firstborn because it would easily last through several children.  I unfortunately did not find this to be true.  While the colors are great, and some of the features such as the recline and tray table are nice, I feel that the quality did not live up to the name and expectations with it.  There are parts of the fabric that began to fray after normal use, and it became very difficult to fold.  My husband refused to fold it any more, and would throw it in the car without folding, which probably didn't help matters!  The toddler step on the back was impractical to use because the hood would get in the way or the seat would get in the way.  The hood was one of the better features because I could pull it very far forward.  Also, the adjustable handles were great for taller people.  My daughter was happy and comfortable, but overall I would say average because of the need for a new stroller after two or less years of normal use.

A Great Stroller Overall

Comments about Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller:

Collapses down and once collapsed it will rest stranding upright, however we have had some issues with the wheels having to face or sit just right in order for this feature to work. The tray is very convenient, however I wish there was a tray for cups and such for Mommy too. Also the cup holder in the baby tray is pretty narrow, so lots of our sippy cups didn't fit.

The design is sleep and very unisex. It's a nice lightweight stroller compared to some and in is durable. It doesn't feel like the cheap flimsy plastic strollers from other brands.

Safety
We never had a problem with feeling like it might tip over, even with a rambuncious and active toddler in the seat. The straps keep the child safe even when asleep and laying limp. Never worried about my children sliding out of the stroller or falling out of it. You can also snap a rear facing carseat into the stroller and it will lock into the toy tray, keeping baby safe and secure.

Child Comfort
I have never heard either of my children complain about being uncomfortable. The straps sit comfrtably across them and there is plent of leg room.

Maneuverability
The rotating wheels allow for quick and easy turning even in tight spaces.

It has held up great to two children. No chipped plastic or warping, even from being in the trunk of a car during hot and cold days.

Heavy Duty

Comments about Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller:

I rated this a 4 because although I did have some problems, I would buy the same stroller if given the choice. We chose this unusually folded larger stroller because it fit our trunk at the time. I actually used it on Halloween this year to carry my purse, etc.

This is a large sturdy stroller that folds up longways like an umbrella stroller. It came with A carrying case, which we promptly lost, but that might be a plus for some people. I personally liked how much muscle I had to put into it to get it to fold and unfold, to me that meant that it was not likely at all that it would fold up on its own like a classic cartoon.

Safety
The unusual folding technique could cause someone to pinch a finger more readily than the stroller our mothers had.

Child Comfort
The ride is so smooth we can walk down rough asphalt and she won't bat an eye if asleep. Compared to other cheaper strollers, this just feels like a luxury vehicle.

Maneuverability
I don't know how this happened, but a year into using this stroller the back wheels jammed and we could no longer go backwards successfully. The wheels would go pigeon-toed on us and get stuck.

Just that weird back wheels issue, but it was a big one. My husband's theory is that we may have actually overloaded it.

• Maneuverability:

Good lightweight stroller for families on the go, but with flaws

Comments about Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller:

The weight/size if this stroller makes it good for families on the go. It is lightweight, and folds nicely without too much hassle. It's sturdy and spacious, unlike a flimsy umbrella stroller, but still folds and stores more nicely than other strollers I've had in the past. I especially like that the snack/drink tray is detachable making it optional. I'm not so much a fan of the harness/buckle system. The shoulder straps aren't attached in the traditional way, but rather attach with a little plastic clip through a loop on the back of the chair portion of the stroller. The stroller features a generous recline for sleeping baby, and even folds up at the bottom and locks into place to keep sleeping baby from slipping out when not buckled. This stroller is compatible with the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP infant carrier as a travel system. It does feature a "ride along" platform on the back for an older sibling, however the older sibling would have to be pretty small to use it comfortably. Not the best design compared to other brands I have seen. The parent cup holders are a little bit annoying, and they are a two part construction and are detachable, making them pop off easily when the stroller is folded and slung into the back of a car. On the rare occasion that they do remain attached to the stroller, hey tend to become mishapen by the weight of the stroller when folded and stored in a vehicle. All in all, I have been satisfied with this stroller, but probably would not purchase again.

Safety
The harness is odd and seems as though it could present a choking hazard. it has, however, obviously passed safety inspection to be marketable, however it seems as though it could use improvement.

• Maneuverability:

Light weight and easy to use stroller

Comments about Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller:

Much easier and smaller than the original travel system I purchased. Easy to open and close. On one occasion, my child slipped through the front (downward), but it is likely because he was not properly buckled in and very wiggly. He always asks to be buckled now.

• Maneuverability:

There are better strollers out there.

Comments about Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller:

Pros: I liked the fact that the handles extend for taller people, but that was about it.

Cons: Due to the two handle set up, you cannot push it one handed (which you often do while on the phone, Holding a bottle, etc. )

Only way to access the under basket in via the front of the stroller

No cup holder for parents.

Bad handles and basket desing

Can push one handed

best stroller there is.

Comments about Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller:

I love this stroller. I am under 5ft and weight 100lb. So I am very picky as to what stroller I can use. It fit in my minivan and I can open and close it with no problem. The screen blocker is wonder as it can cover my child face. In the winter, i can pull the cover all the way down and will block the wind and snow. Best of it, it can lay flat and I can use it as a changing station when I am in the public bathroom.

Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller is a Great stroller

from Richardson, TX

Comments about Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller:

I love this stroller in (almost - only one flaw to me) every way.  It is far lighter and folds down smaller than other strollers in it's class.  It is much easier to handle than getting one of those huge SUV-like stroller/carseat systems.  They might seem like a good idea in the beginning, but you will tire of them quickly.  Save yourself the money and heartache and get this stroller.  It has a smooth feel when pushing it and I have never had an issue when using it (turns easily, etc.).  My kids always seemed comfortable in it.  My Graco infant carseat fit on it just fine.  I would say this stroller was one of the best pieces of baby equipment that I bought.  The only flaw it has is that it is hard to get anything big in the basket below (like a diaper bag).  This was my only gripe.  Despite that, I would still buy it again if I had all to do over again.  I would whole heartedly recommend this stroller.

• Maneuverability:

solid value for it's price range

from Sunnyvale, CA

Comments about Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller:

Stroller is very light and easy to wheel around, is very manueverable and durable and lasted through many trips and lots of abuse over rough surfaces (curbs, airports, etc.). Can sometimes be hard to fold up because the mechanism catches/snags sometimes so this can be problematic and requires two people to help collapse. Under basket is not very useful - not only is it small and shallow, things fall out and it's not easy to access.

What a great stroller

from New City, NY

Comments about Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller:

This stoller is well built and sturdy. It can be used for newborns and then anywhere from 3 to 4 yrs old. It is sturdy and is great for long walks in the park. The colors are nice and I think the designs are really nice also. The basket under the stroller can hold lots of stuff. Babies seem to enjoy it and sleep great for hours on end.

a lightweight stroller designed with an older child in mind

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller:

We didn't want to purchase a double stroller because our kids don't like strollers much beyond the age of 2.5 yrs of age.  We bought this stroller specifically because of the toddler step in the back.Our son loves to ride on the toddler step.  Our daughter is secured within the stroller with the 5 point harness (although it has to be clipped into the seat).The cup holder is cheap, only one given, and we've never been able to secure it onto the stroller.The stroller has a nice smooth ride to it, not great on unlevel sidewalks.  It is made more for smooth pavement, malls etc, not grass or unlevel areas.Overall, we love this stroller.