Other Cookwares:

Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Handling:

Love it! Love it! Love it!

I just love my Paula Deen Cookware.  I received some od her pots and pans as a Christmas gift.  I love the color-burnt red with black flecks of enamel on them.  Nothing sticks in them and I cook at least five nights a week.  I enjoy cooking for my husband and me and I love to cook for the family especially holiday cooking.  These pots and pans have the rubber handles which do not get hot to the touch.  They work great on my cooktop because they sit smooth and even so there is even cooking in the pot or pan.  These can also go into the oven up to temperatures of 500 and will not melt the handles.  they have a Lifetime Limited Warranty.  These Paula Deen set of pots and pans are very easy to clean up.  Just hot soapy water and a wash cloth will remove anything baked onto them.  These pots and pans are really good for those who have ceramic glass cooktops.  I use teflon coated utensils to cook with so this cookware will not get scratched.  They are not delicate so have fun with them whenever you get the opportunity to cook.

Love Paula, but the cookware is average

We got an entire set of cookware on sale and were super excited to try them out. I love love love Paula Deen, and I really like the design on the cookware. The finish hides any stains or dark spots that might show up (however this makes it harder to find those spots to clean as well). I also love the copper accents. These hang on a display rack at my home and people always comment about how much they like them. As for cooking, they are good but nothing extra special. The size ranges are pretty good, but sometimes the shape is not ideal for stirring large amounts of food.

As for the downside, I've noticed my pots and pans are starting to scratch on the bottom after a short amount of time. I was really disappointed to see this. I have a set of Caphlon pots that are much older and have taken much more abuse without this much damage. Also, one of the smaller pans fell from the display rack one day and dented severely. At least it didn't take out the floor too! If you find these on a great sale, get them. Otherwise, spend your money elsewhere.

So far the best cookware set I've had.

Comments about Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set:

I like this cookware set because it is affordable and everything still works really well. I like the fact that they are nonstick because I hate when I accidentally burn some food while cooking and it can be a hassle to get off. Or some pots and pans just stick so bad even when you don't even burn anything.

Doesn't Stick
I love that no food sticks on the cookware. I can make eggs for breakfast and the eggs don't stick on the sides of the pan that I am using. My husband and I like to make Spanish rice and a couple of times he burned it. When we used a different pan that wasn't apart of the Paula Deen cookware set, the rice was stuck to the bottom of the pan so badly that we just threw it away. When my husband forgot about checking on the rice when we were using the pan from the Paula Deen cookware set and it was burned on the bottom, it right off the pan. We thought that was awesome and were glad we didn't have to throw that pan away.

Heat Distribution
The heat distributes evenly and I like that because I hate when sometimes one side of a pan gets hotter and cooks a part of the food faster than the other side.

Since the cookware is nonstick, it makes cleaning everything so much easier.

Best Cookware on the Market

Comments about Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set:

I absolutely love this cookware set. I am an amateur,but my husband is a pro and this set fits both of our needs.

Doesn't Stick
I have burned cheese, sauces, noodles, and milk in these pots and stuck to them. The non-stick feature also makes clean up a snap.

Heat Distribution
These pots and pans have great heat distribution. My husband loves to use these pots because of the even cooking. He is a diabetic nd has to cook all of his meals and this set meets is needs.

Ease of Handling
This set is very easy to use. The handles are very sturdy and the pots and pans are so easy to clean.

This set cleans up very easily. I've never had to actually scrub a a single piece. Anything will come off with just the swipe of a paper towel.

I love the design too. There are a variety of handle and cook set colors to choose from. The slight curves are very sleek and modern.

I have had my cookware set about eight months and have not had one problem. I did realize that using metal objects on the set w I'll scratch off the coating. That would be the only thing you need to be careful with.

• Ease of Handling:

My favorite cookware by far

from Goldsboro, NC

Comments about Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set:

This is the best cookware I have ever owned. It is strong, durable, and they come in good sizes. They are also long lasting and the lids fit well.

Doesn't Stick
I still use cooking spray or oil, but I really do not think it is necessary.

Heat Distribution
I have a gas stove which distributes heat very well. I have not used these on electric to see, but everything I have cooked on gas has had equal heat distribution.

Ease of Handling
These are very easy to manage and work with. The smallest pan size is a little hard to balance on raised gas stove grates/covers but it is manageable.

They are not dishwasher safe which stinks, but I do not mind taking the time to hand wash to preserve the quality.

I have the red color and it is beautiful. I also have a single pan in the butter color which is just as nice. Color and finish do not fade or come off.

Very good pans. I use mine daily and have seem no wear and tear in the 6 months I have owned them.

AMAZING

Love it! Will never buy Raechel Ray stuff ever again

Doesn't Stick
Don't have to use butter to cook eggs

Heat Distribution
Cooks evenly and comes out perfect everytime

Ease of Handling
Not heavy,even my kids can pick it up

So easy to clean

I love all the designs she has out

Very durability, doesn't warp

• Ease of Handling:

Best pots and pans you will ever use

Comments about Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set:

These are the best pots and pans I have ever used. I have never had anything stick to them and they hold up well after many washes and uses. Dishwasher safe is always a plus. I have never had to "scrub" these pans. I love them so much I have bought a second set to replace my old set that was just sitting in my cupboard.

BEST POTS AND PANS

Comments about Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set:

I love these Paula Deen pots and pans! They're the best set I've ever used. I am not a great cook so I ruin pans by getting things stuck to them. These Paula Deen pots and pans don't have any problems. Everything just slides right off when I'm cleaning them. The pots and pans heat up quickly and the heat is distributed perfectly. I'm just amazed at how non stick these pots and pans actual are. Nothing and I mean nothing sticks to them and they clean off so easy.

Doesn't Stick
Nothing sticks to these pots and pans! Everything slides right off with little to no effort at all.

The pots and pans are so easy to clean. With them being non stick everything just cleans right off without any problems.

I love the design of my Paula Deen pots and pans. I have the red set and they're perfect. All the sizes and shapes are perfect for everyday cooking. Big enough and small enough sizes. Just perfect.

These are very durable! I'm not gentle with my pots an pans and these don't get distorted or dents. They are very sturdy and hold up extremely well.

Paula Deen pans are awesome

Comments about Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set:

They are awesome. I actually enjoy cooking now because these pans are awesome. The food tastes great and they're easy to wash. I've been using them for one year and I hope they last for a long time. The only problem is that they're expensive. I would buy more of her products if they cost less.

• Ease of Handling:

This is a great product for the money.

Comments about Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set:

The cookware seems to live up to it's claims as long as you follow the guidelines for proper care and use.

Doesn't Stick
The product use instructions say not to use nonstick cooking spray on the cookware, or it will void the warranty, but there is no need whatsoever to use any nonstick cooking spray, as nothing I've cooked has stuck to it!

I've only used plastic, wooden, or Teflon utensils, but I have noticed a few scratches in some of my cookware over the past few months. Nothing major though.

I love this set!

Comments about Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set:

My husband bought me this set a few months ago. I had read a lot of reveiws that were bad so I was very nervous and expecting the worst. I decided not to put them in the dishwasher and to only handwash all of the pots and the lids.With that being said I have had no problems what so ever out of the set. It has been amazing and I cook with them everday. I love the nonstick aspect of them. I have never had any piece of food stick to the pans. All of my food has turned out amazing. They clean up nicely and look new everytime. The shine jon them is beautiful and I was worried because in some reveiws I read that the red comes off and the black teflon part comes off as well. I have not had any of that happen. They are the best pots and pans that I have ever had. I also do not put my stove range on more than a 7 since the booklet says not to have the pans on high heat or wash in dishwasher. So I am guessing that might be the problem with other sets. I would recommend to the beginner cook all the way up to the master chef!

• Ease of Handling:

Beauty and durability at a great price

Comments about Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set:

I am giving this product a five, not just because I love Paula Deen, but because this is a really quality product. I have owned this set for a couple of years now with minimal scratches on the nonstick surface. The food always cooks evenly, and there are no shallow spots in the bottom of the pan. Not only does it cook well, they really look pretty cooking on the stove too. They are a beautiful addition to any kitchen decor. We even bought a set for my mother in law for Christmas,, and she loves them too.

Doesn't Stick
Very good quality nonstick, especially for things like eggs.

Heat Distribution
Have not had a problem with uneven heat with these.

Ease of Handling
Just a tad on the heavy side, but nothing serious.

These pans scrub clean without damaging the nonstick surface, as long as you use a non-scouring sponge.

Besides the durability, this is my favorite part of this product. I love the red set in my kitchen.

For the price point, the durability cannot be beat.