Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene
Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Silky Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Silky Conditioner

Pantene makes my hair look nice

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

I've been using Pantene products for many years. I've tried other hair products from the drugstore, but none of them worked as well for me as Pantene does.  I like all of the Pantene shampoos and conditioners that I've used, so I wanted to experiment with a new type.   I recently bought Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Silky Shampoo & Conditioner.  I got them both for a good price at Target.  I always buy the largest bottle possible to get the best value.

I use Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Silky conditioner every other day, and the shampoo once a day.  If I use conditioner every day my hair can get a little greasy.  I have also noticed that I usually run out of conditioner before I run out of shampoo, probably because I have long hair that requires a lot of conditioning.

This conditioner does what it says.  My hair feels silky and smooth, less tangled, and it looks like it has some volume (it doesn't look too flat).  My hair smells good too.

iam big fan of Pantene Pro-V SMOOTH & SILKY conditioner.

from Rio Dell, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

As a busy mom Panten Pro V has been very helpful.i use it every single day i cant go 1day withoutusing my favourite conditioner.wat can i say iam just used to it.i would recommened it to all my family and friends.if it helps me it can help u to.i have vey curly hair i usedto hate my hair..i used to wash my hair with other brands of conditioner and than it wa hard to brush and after brushing i used to use coconut oil and it used to be so oily i was just sick and tired of my hair and one day i decided to try Pantene PrO v.i never used any expensive conditioner i used to buy all cheap ones so i decided to give  last try and i bought PANTENE PRO V AND GUSEE WAT I WAS VERY IMPRESS WITH  AND SINC THAN THATS THE ONLYN ONE FO ME.I felt like it ws just made for me and now i started to love my hair more tha anything.

I give 100% thumbs up to Pantene Pro v.