Other Shampoos:
Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Definitly gives a great shine

Pantene Pro V Ice Shine Shampoo states: "Leaves hair naturally reflective, smooth and shining with health".  I live right behind the freeway and my hair looks greasy and dirty by the end of the day after using generic brand shampoo and some others, for example: Herbal Essence, Suave, and White Rain.  It says on the bottles that it will leave yur hair healthy and clean.  Usually on all shampoo bottles it will say words that makes you think it will improve your hair.  Often we all go buy these items spending mucho money and taking them home and being very disappointed that it did not do what the bottle says it would do.....VERY DISAPPOINTING....right....Well Pantene Pro V Ice Shine shampoo does exactly what it says because my hair is shiny all day long and usually looks good the next day.  So in the end I am saving money because I only wash my hair every other day.  I recommend if you have not tried this shampoo to try it.  It works great on people with oily hair too.

Pantene Ice Shine is good, but not for dandruff.

I used this shampoo and think that it is pretty good. Pantene Ice Shine works nicely, but I have dandruff and can not use the same type of shampoo too long because it makes my scalp dry causing the dandruff. But, I guess it is not marketed for dandruff, so that balances out with all the positives of the shampoo.

I do think, however, that the shampoo does work for shine. I like when my hair is shiny and Pantene Ice Shine shampoo did have that quality to it.

The shampoo lathered nicely, and I have super long hair so even though I use more than the average person I did not have to put too much in my hand in order to get enough lather for my hair. The shampoo still lasts a long time even for me with long hair.

Pantene Ice Shine works nicely and does not really have a smell. If you are looking for shampoos with flowery smells or anything like that, this does not qualify. There really is not a smell, maybe subtle if anything. But if you do no want a smell in your shampoo, then this would be a good product for you.

I should probably also list one negative that I found with this product, the price. It is pretty expensive although it might just be regional on pricing. But it is comparable to prices of other shampoos that are name brand as well.

Overall, Pantene Ice Shine shampoo is a pretty good product and I would recommend it to anyone.

Great for my hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo:

What I really like about this shampoo is it removes excess oil and dirt that weights down hair, boosting volume, but it also makes my hair uber shiny. I find that when I use clarifying shampoos, my hair gets dry and frizzy, but this shampoo doesn't give me those nasty side effects. It works well for my fine hair, it doesn't dry out my already dry, damaged hair, and it adds volume to my typically flat hair. This is one of my favorite shampoo, and I like to use it about once to twice a week. It does an amazing job and it is a great buy.

This shampoo does an amazing job of clearing your scalp from built up residues from hairsprays and other styling products, while removing dirt and oil. It adds a boost of volume because it removes all those things that typically weigh hair down. It also adds a great shine that most hairsprays don't even give me. I really love this effective shampoo.

This shampoo has a sweet, floral scent that isn't super strong.

Pantene ice shine

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo:

Pantene ice shine shampoo was recommended to me by a friend so I decided to try it! The color and the name sound pretty cool so why not! I was overall pretty impressed with this shampoo. I liked the scent of it and it left a nice smell in my hair afterwards! I also thought that it cleaned my hair very well and left it really shiny and healthy looking! The bottle was easy to work with and dispense and the shampoo lathered well! The blue shampoo while it doesn't really affect the shampooing experience it was a very cool color compared to other shampoos! From what I understand this shampoo was discontinued awhile back but I'm glad they decided to bring it back. I used it with Pantene ice shine conditioner! Using them together really made my hair shine like well ice!! I would recommend this product to anyone who needs something extra to give their hair some extra shine!

My favorite shampoo for shiny hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo:

I have long hair and I found that this shampoo leaves it very sleek and shiny, as well as clean. I've found, oddly enough, that the shine is more intense if you don't use this every time you shampoo, so I tend to use it every other time. I have oily hair naturally and this doesn't leave it greasy but doesn't dry it out too much either. Great quality shampoo especially for the price.

Best Shine Shampoo

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo:

I have an oily scalp, and this is by far the best shampoo I've used that gets rid of the nasty buildup without completely stripping my hair of all moisture. My hair feels soft and is indeed, shiny! The ends of my hair don't dry out and split, like other clarifying shampoos I've used in the past have done. My hair is thick and coarse, which also means I usually have to use a LOT, and it even then, double-washings are usually needed. This shampoo doesn't require me to use as much, lathers nicely, and rinses cleanly and easily. I've been using it for a couple of years now, and it never fails me. The conditioner that you can pair with it is also just as wonderful, gives you the benefits without the buildup. When I don't use it my hair just feels different, weighed-down, and seems to be a bit more dull. I wouldn't recommend it for color-treated hair, although when I had low-lights I didn't notice a difference in how long my color lasted. My hair retains colors well, and not everyone may have the same results. The only down-side is that during the winter it doesn't help with any static problems.

Cleans without stripping, leaving, soft, shiny hair.

The smell is clean, not too perfumed or overpowering.

Pantene Ice Shine shampoo works great.

from Rib Lake, WI

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo:

Pantene Ice Shine Pro-V shampoo really does make my hair shiny and clean. I really like that it is clear-no color added -which other shampoos with added color can sometimes make my hair look darker colored. I like that Pantene Ice Shine shampoo leaves my hair feeling very squeaky clean. The bottle has a handy shape and is easy to use. The only negative is that Pantene Ice Shine Pro-V is a little pricier than some of the other Pantene shampoos. I have liked other Pantene products and this shampoo is another high quality Pantene shampoo for those who want really clean and shiny hair.

A good cleaning shampoo that isn't drying or damaging to hair.

from Forest, OH

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo:

I have given this a really good rating because it makes my hair feel nice and clean. My scalp can become oily at times so this is important. It is sulfate free. It doesn't dry my hair out from use. I have colored hair and this doesn't dull or strip my color.

The scent is nice but not overpowering.

Beautifully clean hair with a vibrant, non-oily shine.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo:

I was immediately drawn to the name Ice Shine, totally caught my attention. I have long hair that I take very good care of & have tried almost every brand available. I keep coming back to Pantene because it's the most consistent in doing what it says/advertises.

It works beautifully!!! My hair is noticeably shinier and i'm not left with that heavy oily feeling other shampoos leave behind.

it's a good scent, i haven't smelled a Pantene scent that I didn't like.

Wonderful shampoo

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo:

I completely LOVE this shampoo! Perfect scent, lather, and makes my hair feel so clean! Works great, my hair feels so soft. Don't really notice a great shine at all. It does a good job with my hair, but I don't see a visable shine, with this or any shampoo, so maybe it is just my hair.

Works well. My hair feels very clean after using. But because of my hair length and thickness, I have to use the contitioner also, or my hair is a tangled mess! (The conditioner works well too!) I have used this shampoo for a long time and it does not seem that it has lost its effectiveness with my hair. Sometimes it seems like hair "builds a tolerance" to shampoo and does not seem to work as well, which has not happened with this pantene shampoo.

I love the scent. So fresh, clean and reminds me of my grandmother. Beautiful scent, great lather. Can't really describe it, but similar to other Pantene shampoos. Elegant, sophisticated, and clean. I really enjoy the scent over most other types of shampoos.

Great for everyday use!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo:

I use this product every time I wash my hair, and my daughters hair (she's 3). It gets my hair clean from hair spray and other product in 1 wash. My hair isn't weighted down with this shampoo like it is with so many other shampoos. I have medium weight seriously straight hair and it's hard to get good body most of the time. I don't even have to blow dry upside down to have my hair bouncy. It has cleaned so many icky things out of my child's hair, including marker, gummys, chocolate, mud, etc. Her hair is straight like mine, but pretty fine. Her hair is not weighted down by this shampoo and it seems to dry faster without having to blow dry her sensitive head. I used to switch shampoos every month just to keep my hair from seemingly collecting a "film". I've been using this shampoo now for about 6 months straight. It works well for a bubble bath if we run out for my child, because it doesn't irritate her skin. We both have sensitive skin and some other products have made us break out. The lather is thick and I don't have to use a handful to get a rich lather. The conditioner that is paired with this shampoo is also very light and works very well.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo:

Let me start by saying that I have heard some bad reviews about this brand. Such as, it contains sulfates and chemicals that weigh your hair down, giving it the appearance of being smooth and shiny--but it is actually quite bad for your hair. With that said, I do like this particular product. The smell is great and lasts throughout the day. I will say that I don't notice any type of difference in the quality of the "shine" my hair gives off versus any other brand out there. Given that this product is taylors to making hair shiny, I was expecting it to be noticable. I'm about two thirds through the bottle and should be seeing results by now. Not much is needed to lather well in the hair. This is a good thing because I have extrememly long hair and hate when I need to use a ton to feel like my hair is getting cleansed. I will most likey finish the bottle and then change shampoos.