Other Razors:
Women's Razors
Panasonic
Panasonic Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver

Panasonic Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver

Okay, would like better if it came with stand not plug charger.

from Pelham, AL

Comments about Panasonic Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver:

I bought this electric shaver base on Consumer Reports recommendation and product and price comparisons that I did.  I was not aware that the charger was just a plug in as opposed to a stand until the product  was delivered.  I would not have purchased it I had known this fact.  However, I have no other issues with the shaver.  I had used it several times and I think it works just fine.

pretty good for the task it is designed

from Norristown, PA

Comments about Panasonic Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver:

I like this razor . it is good for the task it is intended to . Regrown hair are not very brittle and best part is that it can work in both dry and wet modes. the only problem is the battery life. mine worked for 6 months but for my skin type it is suited very well so bought a new one .

Exceeded my expectations

from Grand Junction, CO

Comments about Panasonic Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver:

Panasonic Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver.  I made this purchase to replace my old one.  I buy very few appliances and like my grooming routines to be easy and convenient.  This shaver provides a close shave, is comfortable to use, and easy to charge.  The floating head hugged the curves of my legs and made shaving close, smooth and enjoyable.  I wish I had not waited so long to to make this purchase.

So close for comfort

from Hillsboro, WV

Comments about Panasonic Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver:

I love the panasonic wet/dry razor for women. Its really a great close shave. I love being able to take it to the shower with me, and just zipping off the hair in a matter of minutes. It's great. Fast too. Thanks for making my shaving days so close for comfort.