Other Razors:
Schick Quattro Razor for Women

Schick Quattro Razor for Women

Pros

Cons

Schick Quatto Razor for Women--It's a Keeper!

Shaving is not exactly fun and it can be a chore, especially for those with sensitive skin.  A good razor is a treasure.  I would classify **Schick Quattro Razor for Women **as a treasure.  It is an awesome razor!

**Schick Quattro Razor for Women**

This razor really delivers a close shave.  The **Schick Quattro Razor for Women **has four blades and a conditioning strip on the top of row of the blades and below them.  The conditioning strips contain aloe and Vitamin E and help to keep your skin soft.

The head of the razor pivots and allows you to shave in the hard to reach areas like behind the knee.  The razor is able to turn to allow for a clean shave without you having to make adjustments to shave in a "curved" area.

The **Schick Quattro Razor for Women **has rubberized grips on the handle that make handling a razor with soapy hands a little bit easier.

**My Thoughts**

This is a super nice razor and I have enjoyed using it for about 6 months now.  I'll probably never go back to a double blade razor again!  The **Schick Quattro Razor for Women **has four blades and gives a close and smooth shave, thanks to the conditioning strips on the head.

Shaving is a bit easier with this razor and I'm sold!

**Recommendation**

Make the maintenance chore of shaving your legs a bit easier with **Schick Quattro Razor for Women**.  It's a sure bet for a close shave!  Recommended:  Yes!

Completely disappointed, will not buy again.

I had really high hopes when I purchased this Schick Quattro Razor for women, and I went ahead and bought the razor starter set as well as an additional pack of five razor blades. Unfortunately, that turned out to be a waste of money for me, because this razor did an absolute terrible job of giving me any sort of close shave on my legs and armpits. First off, I really dislike the way it feels in your hand, it feels like a man's razor, which is very straight and a bit harder to hold, and when I was shaving my legs, especially my calves, it did not feel like the razor was cutting anything at all, as if the blades were completely dull already! Sure enough, I felt my legs right away, and there was a ton of hair that has been completely missed by the razor blade, so I had to go back over it three times before I could tell that all the hair had been shaves. Secondly, the head of the razor does not move and flex well enough to be able to get to areas that have lots of curves, like the ankle and the armpit areas. I end leaving lots of hair behind because the blade simply is not able to flex and hug the curvier areas. I also do not like that the head seems narrower than other women's razor. I will go ahead and use up all the blades that I purchased for this razor, but will switch to something else as soon as I can.

Great close shave razor

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor for Women:

I began using Schick Razors years ago and have never felt the need to switch to another brand. I recently switched to this razor from Schick when I accidentally left my previous Schick razor in a hotel room while on vacation. I headed to my local pharmacy and saw that the razor I had been using was not in stock. So I looked at other Schick razors and this razor looked great on the shelf and I decided to give it a try. The handle is just the right length and fits perfectly in my hand. I am so happy that I choose this razor. I love it as much as I did my previous razor. This Schick Razor not only lived up to my expectations but it exceeded them. This razor gives an incredibly close shave. I have sensitive skin and frequently get red bumps from shaving. I do not experience any red bumps when using this razor. I also have not experienced any nicks or cuts while using this razor. The shave I get is incredibly close and my skin feels smooth and silky soft. This razor is also incredibly durable. I have dropped it a number of times in the shower and it does not break. The blades fell off but they are easy to re-attach.

Completely disappointed, will not buy again.

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor for Women:

The only razor I will use for my thick, coarse hair

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor for Women:

I've tried every women's razor out there, and I never got a smooth shave until I tried Schick Quattro for Women. I have thick, coarse hair and used to shave up to three times in one shower as a teenager to get (halfway) smooth-feeling legs. Now I can get smoothness in one fell swoop, especially if I pair these razors with a good, moisturizing shave gel or cream. The refills tend to be quite expensive, but Schick does frequently offer coupons that can help with the price. And if you need a better shave, the price is worth it. The reason I voted a "9" is because of the inconsistency in quality -- some of the refills can be used a couple of times before starting to tug and pull at the hair, while sometimes you get one that seems to last forever! I haven't tried sharpening them on a pair of denim jeans yet, but I do plan to try this to see if it makes them last longer. This would be a great way to get a little more for the money.

The only razor I'll use!

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor for Women:

There's nothing I can't stand more than disposable razors. I love the Schick Quattro Razor for Women. It has 4 blades and includes 1 blade replacement. It also includes a shower caddy! I like using razors that have multiple blades because I find they give the closest shaves. When I use my Schick Quattro, I get the cleanest and smoothest shave! I won't need to worry about prickly legs any more!

Does the job!

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor for Women:

This razor is absolutely great FOR ME! Everyone's experience is going to be different however for me it gave me a really close shave and i did not get any nicks. It glides really well! It has something like a moisture strip on it so when it gets wet it works even better. It have a pivoting head so especially when shaving legs it bends to get those areas like the ankles really well. It came with an extra refill as well as a shower holder. I am very happy with this razor. The handle is not flimsy or made of plastic, it is of a good high quality so it can be used for a while. Def will be buying again once i need refills.

My favorite razor for many years

from Monticello, MN

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor for Women:

I'm not really brand particular when it comes to products so I'm willing to try any razor that has quite a few blades. I'm really a poor shaver and can not use 1 or 2 blade razors without getting many cuts. This is a four blade razor which I find to be the perfect amount. It shaves very smooth and being a poor shaver I manage to get very few cuts ever. I can even shave dry with this razor if I missed a spot without getting razor burn as long as I don't do too much. I've tried many razors and find that I keep coming back to this razor because it just seems to be the best. There are often good coupons for it and it's also often on sale. I've tried Venus razors and other Schick razors and none of them seem to do as good a job as this one. I like that it has a nice heavy handle because it's not just plastic. I'm not sure what it is because I've had the same handles for a long time without them getting rust. The Venus handle just doesn't fit as well in my hand with it's larger end.

Only okay as far as razors go

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor for Women:

I bought the Schick Quattro because of the name.  I figured if this razr had four blades then it must be pretty good and get the job done well.  I was disappointed in this because I don't feel like the razor cuts too well at all.  I would not say that I have thick hair so I was a little surprised when I would shave and see that it looked like I had missed spots or it didn't cut the hair very well.  I would change the cartridges pretty often because I thought this could be a problem but as often as I changed them, I don't think it was the issue.

Don't get me wrong, it isn't an awful razor.  It is still definitely better than a disposable razor.  The razor itself held up really well.  The cartridges were not as expensive compared to some of the others on the market.  However, I don't know that I would recommend this to a friend as there are other razors that I have found that I really do like (Venus).

convenient

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor for Women:

Really enjoy this product. Convenient to use and the four blades allow for converage on making sure it gets all your hairs. I enjoy the aloe in the blades because I am known to knick myself before and this helps to stop that from happening. The contour of the product works well so you can't drop it that easily especially in the shower! I love the pink and teal colors, very cute and girly. Doesn't look like a mans razor. The blades are easy to take off with a quick release button. The blades are also easy to put on when you push the release button again the prongs move inward and you can click them into place on the razor. The razor alos has a pivot part that the blade attaches to and makes it easy to move alongs your legs when shaving. Overall, I have loved this product for years and have also used Gillette's bikini trimmer. Both wonderful products that I have recommended to family and friends.

Long lasting razor

from Escanaba, MI

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor for Women:

I was given this razor as a gift and I can not believe how long the razors last on this.  I shave my legs every day and I can use the same blades for several months.  The handle itself I have used for 4 years.  I would expect the handle to last a long time, but not necessarily the blades.  I have been very impressed.

Schick Quatro!

from Odessa, FL

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor for Women:

I love this razor . my dad actually uses the schick quatro for men , and I discovered this product by stealing one of his razors and i was so excitied when they made one for women! It doesn't feel like i'm shaving at all, there's no tugging . After I shave I don't feel like I need to use lotion and my legs are always super soft and smooth no hair left behind . Theres no razor burn under my arms. I also, don't bother to using shaving gel or cream with it because I don't like it needs it. The razor is really durabel and last a long time compared to others and it's pink ! I like that the razor is easy grip and i don't feel like its going to fall out of my hands. This razor has never cut before or even knicked me. This is the only razor i've ever considered buying the razor refills for , because they are much less expensive than other razor refills. I'd defintly recomment this product to all consumer .