Other Razors:
Disposable Razors, Women's Razors
Gillette
Gillette Venus Embrace 5 Blade Razor

Gillette Venus Embrace 5 Blade Razor

It's good if you're willing to spend a little extra money

Comments about Gillette Venus Embrace 5 Blade Razor:

I found that this Venus razor was a little more expensive than the other ones, but I can see why. It has 5 blades. This really works well compared to the 1-blade razors I've been using. It really makes my skin feel really smooth. Although, the blades tend to wear out after a couple uses (I'm planning on buying a different Venus razor cartridge to see if they wear out just as fast). Also, if you have rough skin, you may need to spend more time in the shower trying to make sure you get all of the hairs off. The head pivots, so I don't have to worry as much about getting a nick or a cut. Unless you push down too hard on your skin. It's also a lot easier to grip than my other electric razor, or even my single-blade razor, so I don't have to worry about it slipping from my hand and cutting my feet in the shower. I also recommend that you use a small amount of shaving cream, or anything that gives you a nice glide.

Love it!

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Gillette Venus Embrace 5 Blade Razor:

The search for the perfect multi-bladed razor is over; well for me it is, at least. I cannot imagine buying a razor that isn't the Gillette Venus Embrace 5 Blade Razor anymore. It is that good, in my opinion. During the summer, I have the kind of legs that probably should be shaved everyday if I'm going to be out in public in shorts or a skirt. In years past, though, that just wasn't an option because my skin did not like other razors. They were all too harsh or too dull to actually cut the hair, leaving me having to push too hard, leading to gross cuts and nicks all over my legs. Not so the Venus Embrace! It's perfectly sharp and stays that way for a long time and it still manages to be gentle on my skin. And don't even get me started on how well it conforms and fits in the awkward armpit/bikini areas for shaving! It's an overall great razor that for me is the only one to buy!