Other Vacuums:
Panasonic
MCUG471
Panasonic Bagged Vacuum

Panasonic Bagged Vacuum

Efficiency for a great price!

Comments about Panasonic Bagged Vacuum:

Works well fast and efficient. You will definitely get your moneys worth with this vacuum. It's easy to use and helps makes my life easier when it comes to cleaning around the house.

Maneuverability
This vacuum makes it easy to maneuver around even in the smallest of homes. It is easy to reach under tables and chairs to get the most out of your cleaning experience.

Ease of Maintenance
The bags are simple to remove and simple to replace. Never had a problem with it

Suction Performance
This thing cleans really well, and I mean really well. I don't ever remember a time when vacuuming where I would ever have to go over another area more than twice. It makes the cleaning process much easier and faster.

Versatility
The provided expansions help to bring more of a varied experience. You have a brush and pipe-like nozzle to help you clean more specific areas

The design is very basic, but it makes things much easier understand the uses of all of the expansions that come with it.

It's nice to know that vacuums like this exist because it sometime hard avoid knocking into things with it while cleaning your house. To this day it is still working as efficient as when I first purchased it. Everything is still in tact and I can sometimes be a clumsy person so it's a shock for me on how well it holds up.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

I just got this vacuum for Christmas and I love it

Comments about Panasonic Bagged Vacuum:

I am loving this vacuum. I wanted one with a bag because I have heard the bag-less options tend to release a lot of dust into the air. This one has been great. We have a lot of rugs and laminate wood floors. It can handle both very well.

This vacuum is overall simple...nothing very fancy but it gets the job done. It has the "normal" attachments and seems to work quite well. I am very happy with the purchase.

If I have to name something I am not crazy about, it's a bit heavy for me.

Suction Performance
This vacuum performs really well on my rugs and laminate floors as well as the carpet upstairs. I wish I had two (one for each floor!)

Versatility
The vacuum has the standard attachments. (Nothing spectacular but they work well.)

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Panasonic Bagged Vacuum is great for the price!

from Littlefield, TX

Comments about Panasonic Bagged Vacuum:

This is the first Panasonic vacuum I have ever used. I didn't know what to expect, but my friend told me how great they were in suction power and the fact that they lasted a long time. For about two years I used a Panasonic a couple of times a week on all kinds of floors. Tile, linoleum, thick and thin carpet, and it performed well on every surface. I love the fact that all the on board attachments actually stay on! My dyson has a problem where they fall off easily as I'm vacuuming :( The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it wasn't bagless, which meant extra cost through out the years, but gladly they were on the cheaper side. When the vacuum bag was half full it never lost suction power unlike other vacuums I've tried (i.e. Electrolux). So you can fill the bag up practically to the top and save money without losing power. One trick I used with this vacuum was to put a flat bag of popurri or thin fragranced sachet in the front of the outside of the vacuum bag when replacing it, to give off a nice smell when vacuuming. Overall this vacuum lasted three years with heavy use and I barely started noticing that it's losing some of the suction power. Great buy for a quality product. :)

The Panasonic MCUG471 is the best vacuum I have ever bought.

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Panasonic Bagged Vacuum:

I chose this vacuum since our last Panasonic vacuum lasted over 15 years with little maintainance, cleaning afer a family of four. I have now had this vacuum for six months and I am disappointed by how poorly designed this vacuum has turned out to be. First, it is quite heavy and difficult to transport up and down the stairs. Pushing it around is a workout. After several months and a little breaking in, it is unable to stand upright on its own and must be left leaning against a surface since it is very top heavy and falls backward at the slightest touch. The latch for pushing to release the dirt door broke off almost immediately. The brush attachments fall out of their holders and have to be stored seperately. It is easily clogged by any moderate sized paper or dirt. The only redeaming features are that it is effective at getting up the pet hair from our dog (labrador) and cat, the retractable cord works well, and the handle is easily adjusted in height so that any member of the family can vacuum with the handle at the correct height. The dirt sensor light is just a gizmo with no real value. I would not recommend buying this vacuum.