Other Flat Screen TVs:

Panasonic 22 in. HDTV LCD TV

This a great tv

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Panasonic 22 in. HDTV LCD TV:

i purchased this tv so that I could connect my computer to the tv witch works great. It is cool that it reads SD cards. It is great for video games that is why it has the Game Mode feature. Also you can't notice when the tv gets dirty.

A nifty little TV!

from Lehighton, PA

Comments about Panasonic 22 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I was searching for a television for my daughters room that was not too big but yet not too small and in my long exhausting search I found this Panasonic 22" LCD tv. It is compact like all flat panel televisions these days and it is also light weight. The set up was extremely easy and the picture was very crisp with good color also. The one downfall..well alleged downfall that I saw in many reviews about this television was that the audio was lacking when compared too other brands of this size television. Well I am here to say that it isn't a television you are going to jam out to music on. At the same time it is only a 22" so I believe that most people will get this television for there bedroom and as long as you don't live next to an airport or a train station it will be sufficient. I have it set at 40 on the volume bar and I can hear it outside my daughters room with the door closed. The difference between 1 and 100 on the volume bar isn't as significant as other models but all in all I do recommend this tv keeping what I said earlier in mind.

We Love our Panisonic with I-Pod Dock!

from Bulverde, TX

Pros

Cons

Comments about Panasonic 22 in. HDTV LCD TV:

We never thought that we would like a tv so much.  Having an i-pod dock connected to the tv for streaming is wonderful.  We can listen to to music on the excellent speaker system built into the TV.  We can also charge our i-pod so easily wherever this tv is located in our home.  The TV itself is very, very nice.  It has excellent quality for the picture.  It has a variety of settings:  gaming, standard, movie, etc.  It is also rated energy star, which was important to us in this day and age.  The remote is excellent.  It is easy to use, and very clearly marked.  There is enough space between the buttons to easily use it.  It is a sleek, sophisticated TV that lives up to the brand name of Panasonic.  We have never regretted this purchase, and look, in the future, to purchase it's 37' counterpart for our livingroom.  Buy this set, you will not be disappointed.  The Panasonic brand is tops!  ENJOY!