Other Kitchen Cleaners:

Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap

Pros

Cons

MMMmm...Yummy Scent

The Thirteen Fluid Ounce Palmolive Ultra Anti-Stress Aromatherapy Liquid Soap is my new best friend in the kitchen! I have always hated the way my hands smell, the dishwater smells, and sometimes even the dishes smells while cleaning them. They always, inevitably, smell like grease, fat, leftover meat and vegetables, etceteras. You know how it goes. But the Palmolive Ultra Anti-Stress Aromatherapy Liquid Soap helps to take some of the stink and the stress away. Just close your eyes and pretend like you're in a spa! Okay, maybe not that good, but it does work really well on tough grease still and the scent is wonderful. I even use it when my boyfriend gets grease stains on his close (I use it to pre-treat before the wash). Works like a charm! My sponges and scrubbers even smell fresh the next morning after I use them to clean up dinner! You sure can't beat that! Palmolive remains not that pricey, which I love, and this lavender scent will truly calm your senses! I say indulge! If you have to do nasty dishes, you might as well make doing them as bearable as possible!

Smells really good but doesn't give me the lather I enjoy.

I tried this particular dishwashing detergent over the past month because it was on sale, I had a coupon AND was in need of some liquid detergent so it seemed to be a good fit. I took it home, opened it up and smelled an incredible scent that I truly find appealing but, when I actually used it in my sink, I was a bit disappointed that it didn't lather like my other brand and that may be exactly what others want but not me. I want to see and feel rich, thick lather that coats my dishes forcing me to rinse the well to remove every last bubble but that isn't the case for this dish soap. I don't think this is a bad product but is more a matter of preference as it cleans just as well as other detergents.

Again, when it come to this Palmolive product, it smells great, cleans well but doesn't give me the bubbles and lather that I prefer when I am handwashing dishes. Preference it what it boils down to here.

Sandy

works on the toughest grease

Comments about Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap:

There's always dishes in the sink especially with a house full of five of us. We all have different hours of work so there's constantly dirty dishes in the sink. I will always use this Palmolive ultra aromatherapy dish soap. It lathers up well and all I need is one or two squeezes of soap and my dishes are clean and all done. It gets through even the toughest grease which is bacon grease. Everytime I wash the dishes I barely even scrub because the soap does all the work fighting the bacteria and odors from the dishes. I never have any leftover food on my plates or bowls when I use this dish soap. My dishes always look clean and it has a nice lavender scent that smells fresh. This soap always lasts me a long time because all I need is a little bit and it goes a long way. I definitely recommend this to anybody who has the the toughest dishes that have food stuck to them this will get it right out.

Palmolive Dish Soap: Smells Good, Works Good

Comments about Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap:

Palmolive dish soap is the best all around. This ultra dish soap is even better. Aromatherapy scents are very popular and this one is no different. It doesn't smell abrasive or harsh. It is also very easy on skin and won't leave them feeling dry or cracking. It works great to get tough grease off pots and pans too. You don't have to scrub as much and thats always a plus. This is the only kind I look for in the store and you should too. It really works, its economical, and it lasts a long time.

Cleans wonderful and smells great.

Comments about Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap:

Palmolive is the only brand of dish soap I use for my dishes. I used to buy the original one but then bought the Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap to try it out. I didn’t think it would clean as good as the original one but I was wrong. It actually did a great job with the dishes. It cleaned just as good as the original Palmolive, leaving the dishes spotless and shiny. Not only did it clean great, but it smells great as well. With a small drop on the sponge, it would clean more dishes than I thought. Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap is sold at a reasonable price and since the bottle will last me for a long time, I actually found myself saving money. Instead of buying a few bottles of the other brand and having them last me only one or two weeks, I would buy one bottle of Palmolive and that would last me the same amount of time. I would never again buy or use any other brand of dish soap again.

Not their best product, but still pretty good

Comments about Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap:

I like Palmolive products and have been using their products for years. Their aromatherapy dish soap tends to have a much more potent smell than their other soaps (hence the name), but it isn't as pleasant as would be expected. The lavender scented one doesn't particularly smell like natural lavender, but what can you expect for the generally affordable price?

As far as dish cleaning goes; this line is just as effective as removing grease and stuck on food as their other products. As with all of Palmolive's products, a little goes a long way. I've found that this aromatherapy soap tends to only be available in a large sized bottle, and it is pricier than their other lines.

If you tend to get dry skin from dish soap, this isn't as drying as other brands, even though it isn't labeled as such. That's always a plus with Palmolive products, you don't need to worry about skin dryness.

If you like heavy scents, this is great, if not, stick with the other Palmolive lines.

Best Dish Soap EVER!

from Kansas City, Missouri

Comments about Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap:

No other dish soap compares to Palmolive! A few drops really does a sink full compared to other dish soaps that seem to be watery and can easily go through half a bottle in just a week. The Aromatherapy is one of the best Palmolive dish soaps that I have ever used, it just smells absolutely wonderful! Times that I have made lasagna or spaghetti and you get that greasy film all over your dishes from the tomato sauce, this dish soap easily gets it off all your dishes. Other times I have made things in my crock pot that sometimes can become hard of the sides of the pot, I soak it for about an hour in water and use a few drops of the Palmolive to help eliminate all of the grease from the crock pot and with a sponge just scrub the rest away easily. It really does a great job of cutting through all of that grease that can be created by cooking certain foods, I will never, ever use another brand other than this one!

Palmolive dish soap in a great new scent.

Comments about Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap:

Palmolive is my favorite dish soap, but this new scents raises the bar even higher. It smells like my favorite candle is burning while I'm doing dishes. This soap still cleans and degreases like only Palmolive can, it just smells really great while doing it. I also love how moisturizing it is on my hands, it definitely doesn't dry them out the way other detergents do.

This product works great!

Comments about Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap:

The Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap cleaned even my most difficult dishes. It got through the stuck on food and greasy mess that other dish soaps leave behind. The smell made washing dishes much more pleasant. I am very pleased with this product.

This pleasant scent makes washing those dishes more enjoyable.

from Waxhaw, NC

Comments about Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap:

I usually only have a few dishes that need to be hand washed, and they aren't in need of heavy scrubbing. If Im washing plates and glasses, I love to use this Palmolive product. Its just nice to use something that is as strong as necessary, but overpowering. Why not make it a relaxing experience?
I have several bottles of Palmolive detergent in my kitchen, and they are good for different uses. The stronger antibacterial products are good for handwashing. The oxy products are better when a stronger detergent is needed. For everyday light duty, I enjoy the aromatherapy version of the Palmolive dishwashing detergent line.

Ultra Palmolive Dishwashing Liquid

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap:

I have received a sample bottle of Palmolive Ultra and it is a very great dishwashing liquid and the bottle lasts and lasts. The bottle that I got has 25 fl. oz and I had it for at least 1 month and I am still using it but it is almost empty. A + is my rating for this dishwashing liquid that is also gentle on hands.

Works great and smells terrific!

from West Sacramento, CA

Comments about Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy Dish Soap:

I frequently use Palmolive dishwashing liquids and recently on a shopping trip I picked up the Palmolive Ultra Aromatherapy dish soap to try out.  I was pleasantly surprised with the fragrance.  It was quite strong and definitely made dishwashing a more enjoyable experience.  I think it is cute to call it "Aromatherapy".  I think the most important factor is whether or not it cleans well and it certainly does just as good a job as the non-aromatherapy line of Palmolive soap.  It suds up quite well and is tough on grease.  Another benefit is that it is quite inexpensive so you can try it out without worrying too much about the cost. So unless you just LOVE washing dishes and have absolutely no need of an added perk, you should give this a try.  It really does make a difference and my husband even commented on how nice the kitchen smelled.  It's a nice little bonus to a chore that has to be done no matter what.