Other Kitchen Cleaners:
Dishwashing Liquid
Dawn
Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom

Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom

I (almost) enjoy washing dishes in an apple orchard!

***Quick View:*** This dish washing liquid is very concentrated, fragrant, and gets the job done. Better yet, it can be used as a hand wash and doesn't dry out my skin.***About Dawn Fresh Escapes Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid, Antibacterial, Apple Blossom***This product comes in a clear, flip top bottle. There are a few different sizes available. The liquid is a grass green. The first thing I noticed when I opened the bottle was the scent. It is a wonderful green apple scent that smells true and not at all chemical-like. It's the best scent I have smelled in a dishwashing liquid in years. Because we don't have a dishwasher (except for me), I want dishwashing liquid that doesn't strip my hands and leave them dry. This didn't at all. A small squirt is all I need to fill a sink with foamy lather. It will clean greasy, stuck on food off of plates and pans with no problem at all.I worried that the scent would stay on my dishes and silverware but not so. I couldn't smell anything once they were dried and ready to put away. However, the scent does linger on my hands lightly and it's a really nice one. My hands don't get dry and chapped when I use this and my husband uses it as a hand wash because he likes the antibacterial properties and the scent. Dawn describes this liquid this way:* * Combines the fast grease cleaning of Dawn with a proven antibacterial ingredient that kills germs. * When used as a hand soap to give you a whole new level of dishwashing performance. * Dawn contains biodegradable anionic and nonionic surfactants and no phosphate.*

I love this dish soap. It had a load of lather, is concentrated, smells amazing, and really goes to work on grease and other yucky stuff that I have to clean from my dishes and pans. It works very well and leaves my hands unscathed.

***My Viewpoint***What's not to love? When I get done doing dishes, I usually have to slather hand cream on. I still do that but the need is not urgent. My hands feel fine. **Dawn Fresh Escapes Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid, Antibacterial, Apple Blossom **is effective and concentrated. It gets the job done and ddone well without a lot of elbow grease needed. ***5 stars!***

I was disappointed with the scent.

Dawn Fresh Escapes Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid, Antibacterial, Apple Blossom sounds appealing,but I personally don't think it's worth the hype.I normally prefer to use Dawn Fresh Escapes Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid, Antibacterial, Apple Blossom, but this bottle is an exception.I was severely disappointed in the scent.I have no complaints about the cleaning power though.On my scale Dawn Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid is ranked in the top three.Dawn Fresh Escapes Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid, Antibacterial, Apple Blossom is the only dish washing liquid I have disliked from this line of products.The product still has the trustworthy grease fighting power.Also,I am always pleased with how it never dries out my hands.I have always had sensitive skin and this soap doesn't bother me at all. I will certainly be recommending this to everyone I know.The price is reasonable as well.I don't have to overpay for quality and Dawn Dish Wash Liquid is quality soap.

Finally had to use something different.

from Iowa

About Me Casual Cleaner

Pros

• Smelled good

Cons

• Use more for same results

Comments about Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom:

This just does not clean like the old original. I had always loved Dawn original because it cut grease so well, both washing hands and cleaning stubborn grates from my smoker. I probably use 2 to 3 times more product than I used to. Sorry to say, I continued to use it due to brand loyalty. Last time I wet to the store I bought Palmolive. I wish I would have tried something different sooner. I now have suds leftover when I have all the dishes done.

Awesome cleaning power with a refreshing scent!

Comments about Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom:

The thing I love about this soap is how much cleaning power I get with a small amount! I save money because I'm not using half the bottle to clean one cup, and as a college student, this is a must! They have a wide variety of scents that make this soap great for a wide variety of people. My favorite happens to be this one, Apple Blossom. This is because the scent reminds me of home. Another thing I like about this brand of dishwashing liquid is that they have bottles where a portion of the proceeds from each purchase go towards rescue efforts for animals affected by oil spills. I made the mistake of buying the cheap 97 cent soap when I first went off to college. Never again! Dawn is the way to go when it comes to cleaning power and keeping money in your pocket! One bottle of soap will last me almost the entire school year in my apartment, and that's with my roommate using my soap too! I was happy with this soap and I don't think I'll ever make the mistake of switching again!

Great for dishes!

Comments about Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom:

I have used Dawn for years and I really love this Apple Blossom Antibacterial dish washing liquid. It is my go to for washing my dishes right now. I keep it by my sink and use it to wash the majority of my dishes. It gets the dishes really clean and leaves them looking awesome. It does not take a whole lot of the detergent to get the job done. I also use this as a hand soap at my kitchen and bathroom sink. It gets your hands really clean. It smells incredible. The apple blossom scent is awesome. It is a great scent to use going into spring. It will leave your dishes smelling awesome. The scent is not overbearing though. It will not leave a taste of apple blossom dish soap on your dishes. The price on this dish washing liquid is great too. It is a good buy if you are shopping on a budget. It will last a decent amount of time so you do not have to buy it frequently. I would highly recommend this product.

Works Well And Smells Great

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom:

I've always been a huge fan of Dawn's dish liquids because they just plain work. Dawn's Apple Blossom Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid is just as good of a quality as the rest of their products.

Dawn's dish soaps can cut through anything from bacon grease to cooked on hamburger residue to baked on cheese or tomato sauce. Some things do require a few minutes of soaking first, but never overnight. This also leaves zero residue. Some soaps may look like they're getting your dishes clean but then you realize there is still a greasy film after washing and then you have to rewash everything. This is never the case with Dawn.

It's also very economical. A bottle lasts quite a while in my home even while doing many dishes, pots, and pans every day.

I love this Apple Blossom scent. It's fresh and Springy. Its refreshing scent makes dish washing a bit more enjoyable. If you're already a fan of Dawn's traditional blue soap you'll enjoy this fragrant new twist on a favorite product.

I enjoy washing the dishes more using Dawn.

Comments about Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom:

As much as I love Dawn dish washing liquids, I could not give Dawn Fresh Escapes Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid, Antibacterial, Apple Blossom a 10 out of 10. It does not clean as well as Dawn original dish washing liquid. It does however smell a lot better than the original Dawn dish soap.
    Dawn Fresh Escapes Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid, Antibacterial, Apple Blossom does not have as much soap power as a good dish washing liquid should have. Instead of putting a few small drops on the sponge, I need to put much more than that to get a good foam. When a small bottle of Dawn dish washing liquid would last me for two weeks or more, Dawn Fresh Escapes Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid, Antibacterial, Apple Blossom only lasts me a week and sometimes less.
    After using it once and seeing how it is, I stopped buying it and don't plan on ever buying it again. If you want a good smelling and somewhat clean dishes, this detergent is perfect for you.

Lovely fragrance

Comments about Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom:

Dawn Antibacterial Apple Blossom kills germs and suds up nicely to be a great dish washing soap, but the real star is the apple blossom fragrance. When washing a sink full of dishes, the air fills with refreshing and invigorating scent. It isn't as overpowering as room freshener can be, but it provides a nice and soothing side benefit to washing the dishes.

great job

Comments about Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom:

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. It gives great bubbles. The detergent really cuts into grease well. I also use it occasionally in the dishwasher when I run out of pods. A little goes a long way with Dawn. There is no need to soak dishes overnight. A few minutes in warm water and a fine sized amount of detergent will do the job.

EVERYTHING

Comments about Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom:

Dawn Wash Liquid is an absolute amazing product to use. It is very effective, fresh smelling, and versatile. Dawn Wash Liquid works wonders on hard set in grease stains or over night milk rings. It has a very clean refreshing smell that makes one want to wash dishes! Also, it works wonders on my dogs. I use Dawn Wash Liquid every bath time and it kills all fleas and ticks, deep cleans their coats, and leaves them smelling amazing.

Great dish soap!

Comments about Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom:

This is my primary dish soap brand. It really gets the job done and my dishes are clean and spotless afterwards. With the antimicrobial, I can really trust my dishes are safe to eat off of again and won't become breeding grounds for bacteria. I especially like this product because I love the apple scent!

Dawn Is The Bomb :)

Comments about Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom:

Lets just say this is amazing. I use this for dishes EVERYDAY!
    I use Dawn Fresh Escapes Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid, Antibacterial, Apple Blossom. And oh, does it smell good!

It cleans everything I need clean. My toughest dishes, my pots and pans, even my deep fryer. All the food, grease, and condiments all come off. It is truly amazing! It lathers easily, so you do not need to use much of it at all. It is easy to use, and not much scrubbing on tough food is needed either. It bubbles great, and fills the sink with suds so fast! You only need a couple of drops, unlike some dish wash I have used before, where you literally need to squirt half the bottle in the sink to get some bubbles at all!

The best thing is, it is only a couple of bucks, you can find them at a local pharmacy, grocery store, Wal-Mart, anywhere!

You can also buy different sizes. Little for traveling, or the big one for keeping under the kitchen sink!