4.8
Dawn
Dawn Power Dissolver

Dawn Power Dissolver

4.8

Look, Ma, All Clean! (thanks to Dawn Power Dissolver)

**Product Description**:

*Dawn Power Dissolver contains the first breakthrough foaming technology for lifting burned-on, baked-on grease, eliminating the need for soaking tough pots and pans. It can also be used on stoves, ovens, cookie sheets, and grills. Simply spray on, leave for 15 minutes, and wipe away grease! Size: 12.8 oz.*

**My Experience:**

**Dawn Power Dissolver **is another winning product from Dawn. This simple-to-use power-spray takes even the worst baked-on, burnt-on messy pots and pans and makes them look new again.

I simply spray the areas that need to be treated with **Dawn Power Dissolver **and set them aside for 10-15 minutes (no longer than 30 minutes) until I'm ready to finish cleaning them. I have found if I spray first, then clean the other dishes (or load the dishwasher) and finish cleaning the counter tops, etc. the sprayed items will be ready to be rinsed or wiped clean.

I have also had great success using **Dawn Power Dissolver** on items I am putting directly into the dishwasher. The washing and rinse cycle will take care of the cleaning for me. This works particularly well on leftover containers with tomato stains. Once in a while I have had to use the product twice to get everything off but that has been a rare exception.

**Bottom Line:**

This stuff works! It is easy to use, dissolves burnt-on and baked-on grease with little fanfare. I always smile when I see the results. I feel like a little kid, "Look, Ma, All Clean!" (thanks to **Dawn Power Dissolver**)

Didn't do anything more then a little elbow grease will do

*I wasn't so impressed with this stuff I tried it when it first came out and haven't bought it since and I think the only reason why I tried it was because I had a coupon. I intentionally let a pan sit and get disgusting just to test this stuff out. And I was not impressed at all. I thought it didn't do anything that my regular Dawn wouldn't do with a little elbow grease. I am not sure that I even finished the whole bottle before I threw it away. I would not waste my money on this product. *

This stuff is AWESOME!

from Kansas

Comments about Dawn Power Dissolver:

Dawn Power Dissolver is AWESOME! It's the only product I have found that can get the baked on messes off my cookie sheets and the stuck on gunk off my casserole pans. You spray it on and let it sit for a little bit then wipe it off. You don't have to spend AGES scrubbing and trying to get the messes off. It's a miracle product, I swear.

I have thrown away cookie sheets because they just get way too much of that baked on mess that turns them black. I could never find anything to get rid of that build up until I used Dawn Power Dissolver. I sprayed the sheets down well and let it sit for a while. I got a sponge and wiped it off. SO much of that nasty gunk came off. I really didn't expect the product to do much and was very pleasantly surprised.

It also works well on casserole dishes that also get that baked on gunk on them. I would always scrub and scrub on my casserole dish and I figured I would just toss it when it got too horrible looking. Luckily, I didn't have to after using Dawn Power Dissolver. It got rid of that gunk super quick.

It also has a decent scent that isn't very chemical like!

Seriously, try this stuff. It's awesome!

Absolutely amazing stuff!

Comments about Dawn Power Dissolver:

After burning much of the food onto a non stick pan, I would usually soak it in hot water for hours until I am able to scrub off the leftover food from the bottom of it. I began using Dawn Power Dissolver and my life has been so much easier ever since. I spray it in pots and pans that have very stubborn burns on the inside. I even also spray it inside the oven and on food spills on the stove top. It is so easy and simple to use. I just spray a few sprays of Dawn Power Dissolver on the burn or stuck food spills, wait a few inutes, and just wipe it off with a sponge. I might need to scrub a little hard at times, but that just depends on how stubborn the stain is.
Dawn Power Dissolver is sold at a price which I am usually not willing to pay, but every few weeks or so it goes on sale at a grocery store or pharmacy near me. After using it and seeing how great it is, I am more than willing to pay full price for it if I have to.

Works like a charm!

Comments about Dawn Power Dissolver:

I use this whenever I've cooked something in a dish in the oven or microwave. I spray it on before I start washing all the dishes, and by the time it's the last dish to wash, the Power Dissolver has softened the baked-on food until I can wipe it out with a scrub sponge. It is a lifesaver for us at night! Love it!

Dawn Power Dissolver Fights the Good Fight

from Houston, TX

Comments about Dawn Power Dissolver:

Grease and baked on foods can present challenges in the kitchen but there are a few products that offer superior weaponry in the fight against this problem. Some dishwashing liquids are certainly better than others, but one product made specifically for this challenge is **Dawn Power Dissolver.**

**Dishwashing Liquid Facts and Commentary:**

Dawn Power Dissolver is a product made specifically for fighting grease and baked on food and stains. This liquid cleaner has special dissolving agents that attack tough stains on dishes, pots, and pans and dissolve them away. The manufacturer recommends spraying affected areas with a few pumps of this product, then waiting for fifteen minutes. Stains can then be wiped away with minimal effort.

Dawn is a kitchen cleaning product known for its ability to defeat grease so it is only fitting that the brand would launch a product such as this. I was a little skeptical when I first heard about this product, but I decided I would give it a try regardless and I have been very happy with the results. I have used it mostly on pots and pans used in the oven because these are the ones with the toughest stains. Dawn Power Dissolver breaks these baked- on stains apart quickly and after fifteen minutes, a simple stroke with a damp cloth or sponge is all that is necessary to wipe off the mess.

Dawn Power Dissolver works very well and it can be used on most any type of washable dish, pot, or pan. I have found one small limitation: It cannot eliminate baked or burnt- on stains from the past. Cookie sheets and other things that are prone to having baked- on stains will likely still have them, even if Dawn Power Dissolver is applied. But as long as this product is used on fresher stains, it should have no problem dissolving them away.

**My Bottom Line:**

Dawn Power Dissolver is a very effective product and it makes a great weapon to have in your arsenal as you fight to eliminate baked on and burnt on stains. It works exceptionally well and eliminates the need for excessive scrubbing and the use of steel wool and other tools. It usually cannot handle problems from the past, but will handle those from the present and handle them well and it earns a big thumps- up from me.

Dawn power dissolver is multi-talented!

from Tower City, PA

Comments about Dawn Power Dissolver:

I have found Dawn Power Dissolver to be useful on clothing stains as well as an excellent dish cleaning product. As with all stain treaters,you should test it first,but I have used it on many grease stains on shirts and it removes the grease without causing any problems. It is also wonderful for cleaning oven racks & barbecue grills-just spray it on,let set for a while & they are so easy to clean without hard scrubbing. I just love multi-function products!

I swear by it!

from North Brookfield, MA

Comments about Dawn Power Dissolver:

I LOVE Dawn Power Disolver and recommend it to everyone I see could use it...and even those that I just feel like telling.  I use it on all my pots and pans (I don't often do my dishes right away after cooking a meal) and my "stuck on stuff" on dishes.  I also use it on the counters when there's a colored stain and it comes right off!!  If you haven't tried it yet, you'll be amazed and pleased when you do!

Good stuff

from Garner, NC

Comments about Dawn Power Dissolver:

I've been using Dawn dishwashing detergent for years now & it's the best so when they came out with Dawn Power Dissolver, I knew it had to be good & I was right. I had a glass pan that was caked with grease from pork chops I'd cooked. I sprayed this in the pan, waited about 15 minutes, then it was so soft, you could literally just wipe it off with a paper towel. I love it but unfortunately, it's hard to find now...not sure why. Anyway, I'd definitely recommend this, especially for burnt on stains.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Dawn Power Dissolver:

I love this product.  It has gotten me out of a lot of hard crusted on pots and pans.  If you have a coffee maker, it is great to clean the inside of the pot.  Makes it look brand new. The only problem I have with this product, is I cannot find it any where except for Wal Mart.  I don't understand why this company is not pushing this amazing product to all of the stores.  I will not use non-stick pans so this is a God sent for me.  I am also going to try it on the laundry stains too.

Dawn Power Disolver is Fantastic!

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Dawn Power Dissolver:

When I bought this product I have to say I was not very optomistic. I did not think anything could do what it claimed it could do. Boy was I wrong and I am glad I was.

In the past whenever I made an extreme mess, such as cooking all the liquid out of home made chicken and rice soup.Yes, I did that! What a mess. I just threw away the pot. There was no way I could get that stuck on rice out of that pot. I did actually scrub and I scraped the pot because it was a really nice one I did not want to part with it.Then I soaked it over night. Nothing worked.I wish I had Dawn power dissolver back then.

The next time I had a simular situation I had my Dawn Power Dissolver under the sink so I pulled it out. This time it was a pot of home made chili and beans. I forgot it was cooking and it burnt on to the pot. I threw out the chili,as much as I could spoon out of the pot.Then I sprayed the pot with Dawn Power Dissolver. It was late so I left it overnight. The next morning, all I did was simply wash the pot. **No scrubbing!** The pot came sparkly clean. I was amazed! I am telling you the truth. No reason to lie. I do not work for Dawn or whoever makes it.

I always keep a bottle of Dawn Power Dissolver on hand for emergencies so I will not have to throw out any more pots!

Look, Ma, All Clean! (thanks to Dawn Power Dissolver)

from Northern, FL