Other Blenders:

Oster Classic Beehive 2-Speed Blender 4124

A Blender that Blends Well

from Spring, TX

Comments about Oster Classic Beehive 2-Speed Blender 4124:

I do a lot of blending, since I tend to make protein shakes on a regular basis, and this blender will get the job done. It's not too hard to clean, unlike other unnamed blenders, but it does get a little noisy, which can be a turnoff to some who like use a blender that doesn't wake up the whole house. Otherwise, it is a good product.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

my first blender

from Washington, DC

Comments about Oster Classic Beehive 2-Speed Blender 4124:

I got this blender when I moved into my first apartment after college. It's not a bad machine, but don't expect to make smoothie-shop quality machines (for that you will need a vita-mix). This oster blender does crush ice. I really only have experience with regards to making smoothies using this machine. This machine does seem sturdy enough to handle soups (hot or cold). The operation of the machine is very simple. I actually prefer it to the more complicated blenders. I have had it for almost 2 years and it's still going strong. You could also by spare parts for cheap online if something ever breaks. Cleaning is also super easy. Note: For smoothies, if you want a smoother finish, you will need to pass the mixture through a strainer. Overall, I like the blender because it can crush ice. However, if you have the extra cash, I'd recommend a vitamix over this.