Other Blenders:

Oster 6-Cup Plastic Jar 10-Speed Blender

Healthier Blending

from Pike County, KY

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control

Cons

• Unstable

• Crushing Ice
  • Drinks

Comments about Oster 6-Cup Plastic Jar 10-Speed Blender:

My son has been trying eat and drink more healthy. I had not had a blender in a while, and had some problems in the past. After looking at several different ones, I decided on the Oster 10 Speed Black Blender. I am truly pleased with my decision. It works great. He loves how it blends to make his smoothies and protein shakes and I love the crushed ice option. Very good product for you money.

Okay Blender for the price

from Atlanta, Georgia

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Mixes fruit and liquids evenly
  • Stable

Cons

• Can leak
  • Hard to Clean

• Drinks
  • Ice-free smoothies
  • Small Kitchen

Comments about Oster 6-Cup Plastic Jar 10-Speed Blender:

I have used this blender for about 6 months, but only using it a few times a week. It is a great size to be able to conveniently keep on the kitchen counter without taking up too much room. The base is stable and pretty heavy for the smaller footprint. The pitcher is plastic, but holds up pretty well and has 3 sides with grooves so you can pour easily. The lid is soft and molded so that it fits snugly in the pitcher. It also has a hard plastic center piece to make it easy to hold the top.
There are several settings to choose from and they all worked great for about 15 uses. After that, some of the buttons stopped working completely. The ice crushing worked and still works, but I think it may be too much for this model. It causes the seal at the bottom to leak, which causes a mess and an odor if you do not take the entire seal and bottom piece apart for each cleaning.

Works Well for Shakes and Smoothies

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Oster 6-Cup Plastic Jar 10-Speed Blender:

I recently bought this blender as it was on a great sale on Amazon. We needed a new blender because my family is alwacys making smoothies and shakes and the last blender I had just wore out. The blender is lightweight, lighter than I figured it would be and is very easy to move around and put up on a high shelf. It blends very well and has many button options for grating, ice crushing, chopping, grating and liquifying. It also has buttons for a high and low speed. It blends the ingredients in a shake or smoothie very quickly and they come out with a nice smooth texture. I have used the ice crushing option as well which works well and many of the smoothies we make contain ice. The blender has a plastic jar top which I suppose they all have these days unlike the nice heavy duty ones of glass they use to make. The grinding and blending blades are metal and not junky plastic. It is quite easy to clean and seems pretty durable although I have not had it too long to be sure. It has a nice, sleek, modern looking design and does not take up too much space. I would recommend this blender.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

Great for smoothies!

from Aiea, HI

Comments about Oster 6-Cup Plastic Jar 10-Speed Blender:

Overall this blender is great for smoothies! I have not used it for anything else, but it really does a good job at blending the frozen fruits and yogurt together. Even though I may have to stir the contents around, the smoothies always come out smooth and well blended, no chunks. The only downside I would say is that it's really loud, but I guess for a blender that is to be expected.

• Blending Power: