Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Origins
Origins Never a Dull Moment Cleanser

Origins Never a Dull Moment Cleanser

Helps make skin look its best

from Portland, OR

Comments about Origins Never a Dull Moment Cleanser:

I have been using this facial cleanser for over a year, and I love it! I have used a few of the other Origins facial cleansers before and love those too. The Never a Dull Moment, foams up well, and creates an excellent lather. It rinses away nicely, sometimes can seem like there is abit of film left on your face, but theres not. Its just the way it makes your skin feel.

I have oily/combo skin, and had used the Zero Oil cleanser before, and sometimes seemed like too much, so that is why I switched to this one. This one is meant for combo skin types. I feel that it helps control the oil, without being too drying.

I also love it, because it doesn't contain any of those harsh chemicals or additives that other cleansers contain. You can feel good about using it.

• Ease of Application:

Awesome cleanser

from Walnut Creek, CA

Comments about Origins Never a Dull Moment Cleanser:

I first got a small version of this from an origins.com online purchase. I loved it because it is frothy so a little bit goes a long way. A pinch of it will clear your whole face and remove oil/makeup. It also smells slightly of guava and some other fruits. It was a very pleasant smell. After finishing the small bottle, I bought the full sized version and it will take me a long time to finish using this. I wash with it every time I shower and it feels fantastic. I really do feel like my skin has been brighter after using this consistently. I have been getting more compliments on my brighter skin tone and sometimes I feel like my skin is glowing. I really like this product and it has become a part of my daily skin regimen. Origins is one of my favorite brands because they use all natural ingredients to make these awesome facial products. This one definitely did not disappoint and I cn't way to try other products on the "never a dull moment" line