Other Shampoos:

Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Helps keep my frizzy hair straight

As soon as I saw the Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo in the cute bottle, I decided to give it a try. As well as having really nice packaging, I knew the product would work well to keep my frizzy hair from getting too unmanageable because I used Organix products in the past, and I really liked them.

The Keratin Therapy Shampoo did exactly what the bottle said. It helped keep my hair clean while also making it super straight and shiny. This did not make my hair oily at all, and it kept it smelling great all day long. It was strong enough to work on my wavy, thick, frizzy hair. I also have color treated hair, and this shampoo did not dull my color at all.

The only negative about this product is that it is on the more expensive side. I tend to only use a shampoo once if it is really expensive, but this is one I think I would try again in the future since it kept my hair looking really nice.

This does a great job of keeping frizzy hair straight.

This smells really good, and it keeps your hair smelling great long after you wash it.

Makes My Hair Oily

I was recommended this shampoo by my hair stylist so naturally I trusted her and bought it. Although it made my hair really smooth and shiny, it also made it very oily the following day. Usually I don't have to wash my hair for 2 days after I shampoo it but this time I had to wash it the next day because I couldn't stand how bad it looked.

I would buy this agin!

from Coleman

About Me Commuter

Comments about Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo:

I love this shampoo it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable . The smell is great, it's not over powering at all.

Makes My Hair Oily

from Miami, Florida

Pros

Cons

• Causes Side Effects
    • Messy

Comments about Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo:

it is pricy and small but worth it

Comments about Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo:

I used to bleach and dye my hair a few times a month and I found myself with dry, dead hair. I had heard good things about it so I decides to give it a try. I was skeptical about the price but I needed quick help and I did not regret it. I would not use this as an everyday use considering the price. It never ran the color out of my hair when i used it.

After one use my hair was already softer. I used it for about a month and that was all i needed and my hair was healthy again. I used the conditioner too. I now use this after dying my hair for a week straight and then atleast twice a week after. The bottle has last me awhile since doing that.

I absolutely love the smell. It is kind of like a coconut smell. With normal shampoos the smell would go away after my hair dryed or after i straightened it. This shampoo the smell stayed! I like how if my hair sways or a gust of wind comes I can smell my hair and it smells so good!

Smooths and Tames Heat Damaged Hair

Comments about Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo:

I put my hair through daily torture. Blow drying and straightening caused horrible split ends and broken strands. Add to that a humid climate and my hair look like a a big poofy mess as soon as I walked outside. After reading numerous product reviews I purchased the Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo. To my surprise after the 1st use my hair was soft, silky and frizz free even outside. I even noticed a difference in the shower when I rinsed it out. I was amazed. This is one of the best shampoos for damaged, heat tortured hair.

Noticeable difference after 1st time you rinse it out in the shower.

Pleasant coconut smell.

Awesome shampoo!

from TN

Comments about Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo:

I have really long, straight hair and I am always looking for new shampoos to try out. When I first saw this Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo i thought about trying it out, but at the time money was tight and I could not afford the small bottle for the price it was. I eventually did talk myself into buying it and I was so pleased! I thought since I have a lot of hair and the bottle is not really that big that I would run out of shampoo pretty quick, but I didn't. The shampoo lathers really well, so I did not have to use a whole lot of it at one time. The reason I really like this shampoo is because even though my hair is very straight, it tends to have fly-aways and a little frizz at the ends. When I used this shampoo those problems were pretty much gone. I really like the smell of the shampoo too. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who wants their hair to be soft, silky, and smooth. It really does work!

Ok Shampoo

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo:

I decided to try this shampoo because whenever the humidity hits my hair it tends to get frizzy. I have tried a couple products in the hopes of finding the right shampoo that would help keep my hair smooth, shiney and frizz free. I really like Organix Conditioning products and decided why not try the shampoo.

This product did help control the frizz in my hair and it also help keep my hair smooth. What I didn't like about this product is it left my hair feeling dry. My hair did feel very clean after using it but it did not keep any type of moisture in my hair.

I was hoping to get great results from using this shampoo but only ended up with just ok results. With this being said I am sure others may have gotten great results but this wasn't the case for me.

This product was effective with controlling frizz and helped smooth out my hair. The only problem I had was this shampoo left my hair feeling dry.

The scent of this product smells really nice. All of Organix hair care products have a variety of smell good scents to choose from.

Organix Brazilian keratin shampoo!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo:

I have always been interested in trying Brazilian keratin therapy for my hair ever since it picked up in popularity a few years ago! But the BKT treatments at the salon are so expensive and they use a lot of concerning chemicals. So I decided to try Organix ever straight Brazilian keratin therapy shampoo!
      Overall this is a really great shampoo! It smells really nice and it makes my hair smell great all day. It also delivers on it's promise of straightening my hair! I have very frizzy and thick Hispanic hair and this shampoo makes my unruly hair really straight and smooth. I still have to use my flat iron to achieve stick straight style but this shampoo cuts my styling time in half which damages my hair a lot less!
      I use this shampoo in combination with the Organix Brazilian keratin therapy conditioner and serum and it really makes my hair shiny, soft and straight!

organic hair care

Comments about Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo:

I absolutely love this product. First of all it is mainly all-natural products which of course has to be good for your hair. I also love the smell its very beautiful, long lasting, and i have gotten a lot of compliments from people at places like where i work. It is more on the expensive size but it does come in a pretty decent sized bottle. I don't mind that it is a little bit more expensive because it actually works.

I am in love with how clean this shampoo gets my hair. It leaves it shiny, straight, smelling good, and light weight. I would recommend this product over any other hair car product. I also enjoy that it does not leave a weird residue on my hair that can leave it feeling greasy and weighted down.

The scent is very refreshing, natural, and bold. I can usually smell the scent thought out the day until i go to bed. most other hair products scent does not last that long. I love how fresh it smells and all the compliments that i get from other people.

Helps keep my frizzy hair straight

Comments about Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo:

This does a great job of keeping frizzy hair straight.

Smells great

Comments about Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo:

Let me start by saying, I used this product for well over 6 months, and when I first started using it, I loved it, and so did my hair.

I have waist length hair, that has been beached at the tips [only once, my hair is NOT damaged, just long]. I used this to bring it back to normal after having the ombre done. I used it along with an argon oil spray, and my hair was beautiful and shiny. It looked great when I straightened it. About 4 months after I started using this, I noticed my hair wasn't as nice at the ends anymore. It was dry, and lifeless. It felt fried. I decided to do a deep conditioning treatment [The Macadamia Oil one from organix] and my hair felt ok after that, but still very dry. I continued using this shampoo/conditioner, and about 2 months later my hair had had it. It was so dry, on not just the ends, but all the way up to my bangs. I immediately stopped using this. I now use the Macadamia Oil one and have had no drying of my hair [even in winter], and I've been using that one for about a year now.

I'm not sure why my hair disliked this product. I'm sure it's wonderful on some hair types.
      I'm always told 'I have fine hair, but A LOT of it'. So, if you have fine hair, that is very long, I'd use this shampoo with caution.