Other Vacuums:
Oreck
UPRO14T
Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Vacuum

Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Vacuum

Love Orek vacuums - we have three of them.

from Dorr, MI

Comments about Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Vacuum:

We love the Orek vacuums. I really like this particular model for it's light weight, very good suction power and versatility. It does well on all types of floors - any kind of carpet as well as bare floors - hardwood, linoleum, or tile. A little more expensive than other vacuums, but well worth the difference.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Oreck XLPRO14T

from New Castle, PA

Comments about Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Vacuum:

It's an excellent sweeper that takes a beating.

Maneuverability
The handle goes all the way down, allowing you to sweep under tables and furniture.

Ease of Maintenance
Other than belt changes, I have no maintenance issues.

Suction Performance
Keeps up with two dogs.

Versatility
It does lack the ability to use attachments, which would be a nice feature to have.

The only improvement I would make wuld be to change the bumpers. They leave white streaks on furniture, and black streaks on white baseboards. The wide path is excellent.

I have to admit that I'm rather hard on sweepers, but it withstands lots of abuse and never skips a beat. It's even taken a tumble down a set of stairs, and started right up.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

I wont use anything but an Oreck

from Phoenixville, PA

Comments about Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Vacuum:

I have been using Oreck vaccumes for the past 30 years, having said that I have only owned 2 over 30 years because they really do last! oreck stands behind their products and as long as you take it in annually to be cleaned and tuned (free for years with new purchase) you can expect it to last! They are lightweight, easy to clean under things as the handle lays completely down to the floor and suction is great even at the edges. I also own the little box vac and its perfect for ceilings and walls. Definately reccomend!

The Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Upright Vaccuum is the best ever!

from Germantown, MD

Comments about Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Vacuum:

***The Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Upright Vacuum is the best vaccum that I have ever owned!  My Mother purchased it and all she ever talked about is how well it cleaned and it was the best vaccum she had ever used.  Since she was so scrupulous with her housekeeping, I realized that it must work fairly well or she would not have used it. She was a lifetime fan of Electrolux so I was somewhat surprised when she would only use the Oreck even though she still had 2 Electroluxs' in her house.  Sadly she passed away from cancer and my sister told me Mom wanted me to have her Oreck.  I had an old Shark vaccum that was heavy but I thought worked ok until I tried the Orck XLPRO14T.  I could not believe how much debris it picked up (it is almost embarrassing how much my old vacuum didn't clean as well!), my Mom was so right this is the best vacuum ever!  I have arthritis like she did and it being so light-weight it doesn't hurt when I use it. Cleaning is a pleasure and my house looks great, I can thank my Mom for giving me her love and the best vacuum ever!***

the Oreck XLPRO14T is easy to use and delightfully light

from Glendale, AZ

Comments about Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Vacuum:

I have had this vacuum for years. I looked into many vacuums when I had a serious allergy problem. Not only did it help to keep dust away from me it vacuumed so easily and being so lightweight it made vacuuming easy a chore which was not high on my list.

Light-weight to light, heavy-weight to vacuum

from Lawrenceville, GA

Comments about Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Vacuum:

The Oreck XLPRO14T Bagged Upright Vacuum is a dream come true, especially for those of us who have bad backs.  This vacuum is incrediable light-weight and literally puts no weight on the user, so no strain = no back pain!  On top of that, this vacuum works great on every surface I've tried, including concret.  This is a wonderful product everyone should try.