Other Vacuums:
Bagged Upright Vacuums
Oreck
U7220ECS
Oreck Pilot Vacuum Cleaner

Summary

The XL Pilot Upright from Oreck delivers tremendous cleaning performance while weighing only 10lbs! It is so lightweight it makes cleaning seeming effortless. The XL Pilot comes with 360 Glide Technology, a unique steering ball-joint that makes the XL Pilot easy to steer and offers tremendous maneuverability. The powerful XL Pilot offers 2 speeds, and a 13 inch wide cleaning path and premium edge brushes. It is built to last with a 5 year warranty. HEPA inner bag installed. A HEPA inner bag is installed. As air passes through the HEPA inner bag it captures at least 99.97% of particles at .3 microns from that air, which includes the following: pollen, house dust, smoke animal dander, mold spores. 30 foot cord

Oreck Pilot Vacuum Cleaner

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Picks up great and it's lightweight, perfect!

Comments about Oreck Pilot Vacuum Cleaner:

Love it!! I clean homes and lug around my own products and vacuum. I carry it to and from every house, up and down. Picks up great and it's lightweight. That's my favorite part!! It's perfect!

Maneuverability
Lays almost flat. Makes it easy to vacuum under beds.

Gets a lot of abuse and still going strong!

Decent Vacuum for Kids

from Ashland, OH

Comments about Oreck Pilot Vacuum Cleaner:

We've been using this vacuum for about 3 years and we like it so far. We use it mostly on hardwood and linoleum but we have a few area rugs that it also does well on. It is self-propelled and has a low and a high setting for suction speed. It also has lights at the front which is nice for some of our hallways. It has a higher top to the front so it does not get close to my fridge, stove, dishwasher, or couches. I have to go and do those with the handheld. My other complaint is that the bag starts to stink after a month or so. We mostly vacuum up food so I'm guessing this is the issue, but I think this is an issue with having a bagged vacuum. It's too expensive to change the bag every month and it's rarely a quarter full by then.

Maneuverability
Maneuvers very well around corners and is easily pushed.

Ease of Maintenance
The bag is super easy to change and has a feature so that the bag seals up immediately after it is removed.

Suction Performance
Larger pieces aren't sucked up with this vacuum (anything bigger than a pea)

Sleek, light-weight design. I love that it is easy to carry from room to room or up steps.

Light and efficient!

Comments about Oreck Pilot Vacuum Cleaner:

We love our Oreck vacuum! We purchased it about two years ago after getting by with another vacuum for awhile. I was very pleased with the light weight of this vacuum, but at the same time it does such an amazing job of cleaning! I can easily pull it out when I need to vacuum of one of the many messes my children make! It does not have fancy gadgets or hookups, but it works for how I need it. The main reason we chose this vacuum is because of the reputation Oreck has for its durability. I know it will last for years. I would recommend this vacuum to anyone who is looking for something that is not heavy, but does the job!

It is easy to maneuver!

Ease of Maintenance
The bag is very easy to take out, throw away, and replace.

Suction Performance
The suction performance is good. It picks up everything that needs to be picked up!

Versatility
It does one job. It does not have hose hook-ups to clean stairs, corners, etc. That is one thing I would change about it if I could.

The design is simple, but good.

You can't go wrong with this Oreck. They last for years!

Entire Family Into This!

from Saint Cloud, FL

Comments about Oreck Pilot Vacuum Cleaner:

We have been tossing vacuums like crazy and guess what- Not after this! We first saw this when we went for a vacation at 4 of my aunt's household. That is when we got so curious to ask if they recommend which resulted for us to purchase one. This is one of the lightest vacuum on the market that does its job. If you are looking for a floor vacuum which is powerful and light, this is for you. One good thing about Oreck is they have service stores which is part of your warranty that you can bring it on for annual maintainance. And everytime you do that, you end up having like a new vacuum every year. There are only 2 brands in the market that is in competition when it comes to vacuum-Oreck and Dyson. Definitely when you see this on sale, buy it!

Maneuverability
It swivels good and very light

Ease of Maintenance
easy + with the warranty you can go to their service shop for free

powerful

very sleek and not bulky

we have this for yearssss