3.2

3.2

Pros

Cons

makes me feel 10 years younger

OK so I have to admit that I would have no way of knowing if anything in this product has been scientifically proven to have any true affect on a persons metabolism, but I can honestly tell you that this product gives you so much energy that you justcan not believe!! I feel like I am 10 years younger...getting things done faster than ever....and having just as much energy towards the end of the day asI do after taking this vitamin. I love that I dont have a whole bunch of side effects too...no jittery heart racing cant ever go to sleep again kinda feelings....just normal healthy energy that helps get through the day. I guess if I can go without feeling sluggish and am actually beng active, it probably does do a great job of helping with the metabolism. I would definitly recommend one a day womens active metobolism to anyone..or at least to all of the women I know. How cool is it to have a natural product that helps women do all they need to get done in a day!!

Loaded with caffeine

In my opinion the reason most users fell perky (or throw up...), when they take On-a-day Active Metabolism pills, is that they are loaded with caffeine (120 in each pill !), which is the equivalent of 1,5 cups of coffee.

I had to throw the whole bottle away. The box was not clearly labeled as a product containing caffeine, as I think it should have. Thankfully, caffeine has been recently banned from alcoholic beverages, but I guess some unscrupulous manufacturers will always find a way to deceive.

At the time when most people watch their caffeine content, I find this practice sneaky and border-line illegal. Like an old snake oil salesman's trick. Consider their label "Active Metabolism". Is that a health claim? May be not to the FDA, but to an average consumer it might as well be.

Not for me

from Indiana

Comments about One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins:

I had no increase in energy or metabolism, and, in fact, had very foul flatulence while taking this vitamin.

The best think I could have did for myself .

from New Orleans , La

About Me Health Conscious

Pros

• Effective

Cons

• Upsets Stomach

• Daily Use
  • Women

Comments about One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins:

The best thing I could have done for myself . I am doing things around the house a lot of organizing and I even started exercising and lost 10pounds In 2 weeks without even trying ...I feel soooo good !!!

wow . love this vitamin

Comments about One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins:

At first I did feel little bit nauseous. That lasted not long.
The energy level is great. I have hoshimto and after 15 years of feeling slushy this active metabolism vitamin has helped so much. After running out of the vitamins I didn't buy anymore. I slowly started feeling blah again. It does seem to help me maintain my weight. It works differently with everyone.. I do recommend giving it a try.

Causes Insomnia

Comments about One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins:

I have to take vitamins at night because they make me so nautious in the morning. After a few nights of insomnia, I looked at the label for this vitamin. I had no idea these vitamins contained 120 milligrams of caffeine which I never consume. Definitely throwing these away! Why would anyone create a vitamin with caffeine. One might as well take caffeine pills or drink coffee if this is the way they expect to increase metabolism. It has no place in a vitamin.

Did not care for this product at all

Comments about One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins:

I did not have a good experience using this vitamin. I eat a healthy diet but was beginning to feel run down and tired most of the time. I decided it was time to begin taking a multivitamin again. When I saw One A Day Women's Active Metabolism on the shelf at my local pharmacy, I thought why not? I had read that at a certain age, women's metabolism begins to slow down. I am in my 40's and decided this would be a good multivitamin for me. I was wrong. This vitamin made me feel jumpy, jittery and just plain strange. I did not like I how I felt at all taking this vitamin. I kept taking it for 2 weeks (with food) thinking my body just needed to adjust. I never felt any better. I also began cutting the vitamin in two and taking half in the morning and half at night. This also did not help. I stopped taking the vitamin completely and began feeling better almost immediately. I hated how I felt while taking this vitamin. I would rather feel tired and run down than itchy, jumpy, strange and jittery. I switched to another brand of multivitamin and began feeling better. This was not the vitamin for me.

Exspensive and Misleading

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins:

I tried One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins because I was having a hard time keeping up at work and I have heard some nice things about One A Day Women's. I was at first satisfied with the energy this supplement gave me but then I noticed a increase in my appetite. It was the vitamins in the One A Day supplement that made me feel hungry nonstop. This was opposite of what I wanted it to do. I was able to better get through my day while using the One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins. It was great at giving me the extra push I needed to make it through my work day and get all of my work related responsibilities. It was reasonably priced and well worth the price besides the slight side effect of increased appetite. I have used other multivitamins before and this was one of the good ones. One A Day Women's has all of the important vitamins I need to stay healthy and stay on the right track with my physical needs.

Caused nausea and did not help me in any way.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins:

I was very disappointed in this One A Day product. It advertised help with my metabolism and I did not see any difference in my metabolism after I started using it. It surprised me because every other One A Day product I have used has been good. I usually have more energy on a multivitamin and I did not notice a difference in my energy at all when I was using this product. I was on a diet and I purchased it hoping it would assist me because my metabolism has gotten slower as I have gotten older. I wanted to boost my metabolism while I was dieting in hopes that I would lose more weight. The first time I took it, I noticed that I got very nauseous. I thought it was because my stomach was empty. The next time I took it, I tried to take it with food to see if it would help the problem and it did not help. I still got kind of sick. I decided to stop taking this multivitamin and I ended up not using a One A Day product ever again.

Great Vitamin For Extra Energy

Comments about One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins:

After starting a new diet plan, I decided that I would also start a new multivitamin to boost my energy. While shopping around one evening, I ran across One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins. I read the packaging and was very impressed with the claims. I decided that I would in fact buy and try the multivitamins. I was more than satisfied with the price and feel that it was a great bargain. When I first opened the bottle, I have to say that the vitamins were rather large and did take some time getting used to them. After taking them for a week or so, I noticed that I was feeling really great, I wasn't getting tired throughout my day like before and that I had more energy than before. Since taking the vitamins it seems that the weight loss plan has been so much easier. I myself think that One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins is a great vitamin and would definitely recommend it to any women who need that extra boost.

Not bad!

Comments about One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins:

One a Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins are absolutely out of this world! After taking these vitamins for a few days, I began to notice that I had more energy. This energy is unlike anything that I have ever experienced before, because it actually felt natural. It is not abnormal for me to feel extremely edgy, nervous, anxious, and agitated from energy supplements, even if there is no caffiene in it. One a Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins are not like that. These vitamins made me feel energized, but relaxed at the same time. I have the energy that I need to be active, but do not feel the hyperness or panic that so often comes with supplements. Additionally, One a Day's multivitamins do not smell as bad as other multivitamin brands do. Whenever I open a new bottle, the pills smell fine for about a week. After that, they start to smell like normal vitamins. For this reason, I must give this product a slightly lower rating than I would like to.

amazing

Comments about One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Multivitamins:

I find one a day woman metabolism to be extremely beneficial to my life feel born again full of energy and spunk I couldn't imagine how I would feel if I stopped taking one everyday but im quite sure probably how lousy I felt before I was told about this mmultivitamin