4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

gentle exfoliation for clearer skin

I have been using the Olay Dual Action Cleanser and Pore Scrub for about three weeks now.  I have really enjoyed using it.  There are two parts to it that swirl around each other in the bottle and come out together.  One part is the exfoliating agent and the other is a cleansing moisturizing agent.  I am hesitant to use exfoliating scrubs because they tend to be very harsh on my sensitive skin.  I found that the Olay Dual Action Cleanser and Pore Scrub to be very gentle because the exfoliating agents are much smaller (probably the size of sand), too small to be seen.  My skin feels refreshed with a proper amount of moisture (not too dried out but not oily).  I have acne, and I have noticed a reduction in breakouts.  I also have an overall smoothness to my skin that I did not have before.  I will buy this cleanser again in the future.  I found this cleanser to be comparable in price to other facial cleansers, and definitely worth the price paid.

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub is just okay for me.

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub is unfortunately not one of my favorite facial scrubs. I was quite disappointed when I first used this product. In general Olay is a great brand in my opinion. I have used and do use some Olay products. This however is not one of them. I just wasn't happy with the performance of this product. It didn't make my skin feel clean. It didn't feel like a scrub. It had a greasy feel to it that didn't stick to my skin when I tried to apply it. It kind of just blobbed off into the sink. When I worked it into my skin it just didn't feel like a scrub. It didn't feel like it was doing anything much at all. My skin didn't even particularly feel clean after use. Not my favorite.

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub just didn't make my skin feel clean at all. It just didn't do what I expected it to do.

Ease of Application
Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub isn't easy to apply either. It just globs on. It isn't a product that I will use again. I'm sure it is fine for some people. But I am not a fan of this product at all. There are many better choices for me.

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub's scent is probably the best feature it has to offer. It does have a nice fresh scent.

works okay

Comments about Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub:

The Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser and Scrub is an okay product. It does not work miracles and it does not really reduce the size of my pores. The product is a pretty good cleanser. It does not have any miraculous scrubbing benefits though. There really is no exfoliation factor at all which leaves me feeling like I did not get a really good deep clean. I was satisfied with the amount of dirt, debris, makeup and oil it removed however. I just did not feel like it did anything more than that. I also felt like it left behind some dirt in the pores and if so, they would not be ready to be minimized anyways because that will just create big huge zits. I think it is a great regular face wash as it was gentle and I really love the foaming action on facial washes. I just do not really recommend it for more than that.

Does not really minimize pores at all.

Ease of Application
I really like the foaming action and it is very gentle on the skin.

The scent was okay, but there was nothing phenomenal about it. It just smelled like soap.

• Ease of Application:

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub is just okay for me.

from Canton, OH

• Ease of Application:

This pdoduct is one of the best available!

Comments about Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub:

Feels wonderful on your face. Totally leaving you feeling refreshed! You feel totally awake after using this product in the morning and in the evening seems to relax you and leave you feeling refreshed. It helps you feel relaxed and ready to handle the day and leaves you ready to relax and enjoy your evening after a long day. It is one of the best cleansers available and is not expensive. It beats several of the expensive ones I have tried.

It keeps my facial pores cleansed and rinsed thorougly. It leaves your facial skin clean and refreshed. This scrub totally cleanses like a true winner

Ease of Application
This Olay product is super easy to apply to your face. All you have to do is splash some water onto your face, squeeze some of the product into your hands, rub hands togather, apply to face, and finally rinse the product off your face and pat dry your face with a towel. How much simpler can you get to having you feeling completely clean and refreshed?

This Olay product really does not seem to have any scent to it but it does leave your skin feeling tremendous! Even though there is no scent you feel completely clean and leaves you with no odor.

• Ease of Application:

Doesn't really help with pore size but cleans good

from SalemNY

Comments about Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub:

I buy a lot of beauty products and am usually disappointed with quite a few of them not doing what they claim they should do. I purchased the Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub on clearance at a local store and was hoping it would do as it claims and minimize the size of my pores around my nose. After the first wash, my skin felt a little tight but the pores looked to be the same size as before, so no difference there. Because it has little scrubbing beads, it did help to exfokiate my skin and make it look a little more vibrant which I liked. The cleanser part of the wash made my skin feel really clean without drying it out like a lot of washes do. While I was pleased with how well this cleaned, I was hoping I would see a difference in my pores which I didn't so I will not purchase this again.

Didn't minimize pores but cleaned well.

Scent was nice, not medicated smelling or perfumey.

Fresh, Light and Works Right

Comments about Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub:

This product isn't the first Olay product that I have used so I didn't hesitate to try this new Olay Pore Minimizing Clenser and Scrub when I saw it on sale recently at my drug store. I have sensitive skin and will sometimes end up with itchy bumps or reddish blotches on my face with many products. This product was gentle to my skin and left no rash so far. It has a nice, light scent that smells a tad like apples, making it enjoyable to use. It lathers up nicely with a minimal amount of product and the cleansing beads are not super harsh on my skin. I only use the product 3-4 times a week to prevent over drying of my facial skin.

I have not used it long enough to know how well it works on shrinking my pores, and my pores are not that large anyway. I bought it as a light facial scrub I could use in the hot, humid southern summer months. It definitely washes off the daily grime and oil that develops on my skin and leaves a slight tightening feeling once rinsed. I follow up with a toner product to actually tighten my pores once my face is clean.

Foaming Deep Clean

Comments about Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub:

I hardly ever switch my face wash, but I was looking for a cream cleanser to use in conjunction with my daily Cetaphil cleanser. This was on sale so I picked it up.

I think it cleanses very well, and I love how much it foams up. The pump is great and helps you control the dispensed amount. I've been using it for 2 months now, and I haven't had any adverse effects. The exfoliation aspect is nice, but with the amount that I dispense into my hand, the amount of exfoliation beads in that dollop aren't actually enough to exfoliate my face. I didn't purchase this product for the exfoliation though, so I don't mind.

I don't consider this a mild cleanser, but it is a deep cleaning cleanser. I bought this for the winter months so I could give my skin a break with a more milky, mild cleanser for the morning, and this particular cleanser is a little harsh for that purpose. I'll be finishing the bottle, but I don't be going back to this unless I'm looking for another deep cleanser.

Great Facial Wash

Comments about Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub:

As someone with terrible problem skin, I've become a kind of connoisseur of facial washes and this product is one of the best ones I've found. The only real disadvantage here was that the smell of the product is really kind of off-putting, and reminded me of the mixed-chemical smell that the cupboard that's used for storing cleaners starts to get. However, the scrub itself is pretty gentle (yet still sufficiently exfoliating) and didn't upset my sensitive skin like other products have in the past. The wash's formula works wonders as well.This wash and scrub not only cleared up pre-existing problems but prevented new breakouts for me. After you've rinsed the scrub off, you're left with a very clean, refreshed feeling. The smell once the product has been rinsed off is much more pleasant and fresh as well, so as long as you don't mind the strange one while you're washing, it's not really an issue.

Love this product!

from La Crescenta, CA

Comments about Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub:

I was searching for a daily wash to clean my face and this is the absolute best! It really cleans pores and unclogs them. I love the way it smells and leaves my face feeling clean. I use this daily and do not feel any negative side effects and it seems to remove oil also. One bottle lasted me 6 months that I had to go searching to find it but it is worth every cent to me.

Olay Dual Action Cleanser + Pore Scrub is just okay

from Hewitt, TX

Comments about Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub:

I bought this product because I sometimes notice my pore look a little enlarged and it bothers me. So I decided to give this a shot expecting something pretty great because Olay is a reputitable brand, and I was disappointed. It did clean but my pores looked about the same and it was to me way to gentle, I prefer a cleanser where I feel my face is clean afterwards. I only bought this product one time at a grocery store (heb) and would not buy it again. If you are looking for a very mild cleanser then this may be for you, otherwise there are too many other better products out there. The price was very reasonable, I found rather easily however I have never looked for it again so it's hard to say if it's easy to find? So to my friend I would recommend.

Olay Dual Action Cleaner is great!

from Weston, WV

Comments about Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub:

I tend to bounce between different types of Olay facial cleansers. I recently purchased Olay Dual Action Cleanser & Pore Scrub because it was on sale. After the first few uses I have decided that I really like the product. The product makes my skin feel clean and leaves a nice glow. Olay Dual Action Cleanser & Pore Scrub is great for sensitive skin and does not cause redness or irritation. The product is gentle and moisturizes as it cleans. The product also does a great job of removing makeup. Olay Dual Action Cleanser & Pore scrub has noticeably decreased the size of my pores. I think my face looks noticeably better since I have been using this cleanser. The cleanser also has a nice light fragrance. If you are looking for a new cleanser, or want to try something new and different, I would highly recommend Olay dual Action Cleanser & Pore Scrub. I do not think you will be disappointed with this product.