4.9

Profile Image

from West Babylon, NY

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Dog Likes It
  • Easy To Digest
  • Good Value

Cons

• Smaller Dogs

Comments about Nutro Max Mini Chunks:

I never thought I would get a dog but it is going on 3 years. In the past I used name brands such as Purina but this past year my dog got ill and I was fortunate that it was just an upset belly. Based on a veterinarian suggested he said to try Nutro.

Since my Paulie started eating the Nutro brand, he has been more happy and his coat is looking more shinier. His poops are cleaner and not forced as in the past. I am one happy owner.

nutro rocks!

Comments about Nutro Max Mini Chunks:

Love my dog and have tried alot of brand name foods but nothing beats nutro. My dog Snowie (Maltese / Shi Tzu mix) loves it. She eats less then with other food because less fillers means she absorbs more nutrition from the amount she eats, thereby needing less to get the same effect. Another wonderful by product of absorbing more of the food? Less waste which translates to smaller firmer stools less often. Sometimes Snowie gets tired of one flavor (I think) but since Nutro offers more then 1 small breed formula, thats no problem.

• Quality of Ingredients:
    • Flavor Selection:

Great For Fast Eaters, Too

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Nutro Max Mini Chunks:

I have 2 medium-sized dogs that absolutely scarf down their food. I switch between Nutro Max varieties if there happens to be a sale, and by complete surprise I noticed they ate this one more slowly. I have no idea why, but they're able to slow down. I also noticed after a while their coats are so much shinier using this brand over others. I think it's also easier to get an even scoop of food with the smaller pieces, which is important to keep a dogs weight regulated.

Quality of Ingredients
    I trust Nutro completely and so do my dogs.

Flavor Selection
    I've seen a few varieties of Nutro Max in my store, however I've only seen 1 flavor of mini-chunks.

• Quality of Ingredients:
    • Flavor Selection:

My dogs seem so much more alive since eating this!!!!!!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Nutro Max Mini Chunks:

We use to give our dogs a store bought food and they use to seem so depressed so we decieded to get a higher quatiy food. Since nutro our dogs are happy and seem so much more healthy. they seem more playfull and want to do things where as before they just wanted to lay around and be grumpy. I am so glad we switched!!!!!!

keeps my 2 dogs healthy and at a perfect weight.

from Bedford, IN

Comments about Nutro Max Mini Chunks:

This is the only dogfood for us.  We have 2 dashchunds, and they love it.  The Nutro mini chunks are the perfect size for them.  This dogfood was recomended by a salesrep at Petsmart, and it has worked for 4 years now.

My dogs have food alleries and they can eat this food

from Klamath Falls, OR

Comments about Nutro Max Mini Chunks:

It was so disapointing to find out that Iams dog food wasso poorly made and it had been making my dogs sick. The gentleman at the food store told me about this brand and we haven't had a problem since.

Sassy gives this a high five

from Mesquite, TX

Comments about Nutro Max Mini Chunks:

I have bought so many  brands of dog food just trying to find one that agrees with all 3 dogs. Yet at the same time helps their skin and fur conditions. I was finally talked into trying this brand. All three dogs took to instantly. No stomach upset. Best of all, after a week of use, they are itching less, shedding less.  2nd best is that I do not have to fake them out by adding table meat to their plates. But i do have to call it Puppy cookies in order for them to eat.

My dog loves this

from Marathon, NY

Comments about Nutro Max Mini Chunks:

We recently got a one year old german shorthaired pointer. The breeder we purchased her from recommended Nutro Max Mini Chunks. Even though it is expensive, we decided to try it because this is what she was used to eating. She really loves it! And, since she is young and highly active, she needs a good quality, high protein food. She likes it so much, she eats the plain dry, food with no problem. With my previous pets, I have always had to add canned food to other dry food brands to make it more appealing. I highly recommend Nutro Max Mini Chunks to anyone with young, active dogs.