Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Nubian Heritage Lemongrass & Tea Tree Soap with Orange Peel

Luscious Lemon Scented

from Saint Anne, IL

Comments about Nubian Heritage Lemongrass & Tea Tree Soap with Orange Peel:

Nubian Heritage has many awesome products, one being their Lemongrass soap bar. Wonderfully scented to help rejuvenate your skin and appeal to your senses. Reasonably priced. Natural ingredients that compliment your skin. Great for gift-giving! Excellent for bathing.

Nubian Heritage products are made with the highest quality of ingredients. Gentle on your skin to keep your body hydrated and ever so soft. The soap has a good lather to it and the bar last a long time. Rinses well without any traces of soap residue. Great to bathe with on mornings when you are feeling sluggish to help give you an extra jolt of energy!

Nubian Heritage soaps are highly fragrant. The aroma of each soap is natural and smells heavenly. If you are a fan of lemon scented products, I highly recommend this soap. A beautiful medley of lemongrass and orange with a gentle hint of tea tree. The prominent component is lemongrass.

Nice Soap

Comments about Nubian Heritage Lemongrass & Tea Tree Soap with Orange Peel:

I really enjoyed this soap when I used it. It smells really nice and it lathers really well. I used it for my face and it helped alot with the acne I was experiencing, but it also dried me out alot and that wasn't what I was looking for. It worked really well on my body also I would rather use it over commercial body washes since they make my skin so awfully dry.

The best smelling organic soap!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Nubian Heritage Lemongrass & Tea Tree Soap with Orange Peel:

This is the best smelling soap ever! It smells just like fresh lemon and orange!! I have been using it for months now and it is the best soap i have ever used.  It has tea tree in it which is a natural anti-imflammatory and I never see a razor bumb or ingrown hair when i use it! I have tried other organic soaps but nothing makes me feel as clean as the nubian heritage soaps!  They have other scents for people who like other smells and have other types of skin issues!