Other Dog Healths:
NuVet Labs
NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements

Summary

NuVet Labs manufactures and distributes NuVet Plus and NuJoint Plus natural supplements. These products are made from the finest human-grade ingredients and are manufactured in a FDA-registered laboratory in the U.S.A.

NuVet's team of pet industry scientists, veterinarians, and medical specialists created NuVet Plus to be a high-quality product that incorporates a precise formula of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, herbs, and antioxidants. These ingredients perform synergistically to strengthen your pet's immune system and improve their overall health.

NuVet has helped more than 400,000 pets since 1997. Read the NuVet Plus reviews and other NuVet Labs reviews to learn more about NuVet products.

NuVet LabsNuVet Plus - Canine Supplements

Pros

• Easy to use (7)
  • Effective (6)
  • Gentle (4)
  • Good value (3)

• Daily care (6)
  • Larger pets (3)
  • Older pets (3)
  • Smaller pets (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Long-time pet owner (7)

The Best Nutritional Supplement For Your Dog!

An associate of mine, that is a breeder of top obedience dogs, highly recommended giving my dogs NuVet Plus vitamins. I also bought a bottle for my mother to give to her 13 year old Dachshund. My 2 year old Chihuahua and my 1 year old Papillon have show improvement since I started giving them the vitamins. Now, I am assured that they are getting 100% complete nutrition between the Canidae and Natural Balance food that they eat and the vitamins. The vitamins have helped with skin allergy issues, shedding, and an improvement in their blood work. My mother's black and tan Dachshund, Annie, does not have dandruff for the first summer in 13 years. Every summer prior to her taking the vitamins, without fail, Annie would be covered in white dandruff. Our wonderful Veterinarian could not find any health problem that caused it. It looks like she basically had a nutritional deficiency that was causing her skin to get extra dry during the summer. The vitamins have improved her skin and coat and now we can't find a flake of dandruff on her! These vitamins are worth the money. The money you spend on the vitamins could help you save on vet bills for preventable issues down the road! Here is the **website**: http://www.nuvet.com/default.asp

Kick backs for sales on Nuvet

Your skepticism of Nuvet would be correct.  These people who see "miraculous" results make me VERY skeptical.  I have had two dogs on Nuvet for quite some time since they were puppies.  They have also been on a high end kibble of either "taste of the wild", or Royal Canin.  I don't see any difference what so ever when they have been on, or off the suppliment.  I do see a difference though....when they have salmon oil, or carrots in their diet....or not.

The breeder or Pet food supplier with the "order code" gets a kick back everytime a new bottle is ordered.  These suppliments are very expensive.  My breeder even recommends giving them two a day.....sure....run out faster....then order a new bottle.   This same breeder cuts off the UPC codes off the bags you buy from them....you know what's going on there....

Myself and other owners in the area have asked numerous vets, and other breeders and all of them think that its completely unnecessary to give them nuvet if they are on a good high end food.  Of COURSE the people who supply them believe in them.....they get money for selling and vouching for them.

nuvet plus

from Clearwater, FL.

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

I have a 4 year old GSD. I got him from a rescue. He had been very badly abused. After I had him a short time I realized he had a bad allergy problem. After numerous trips to the vets, allergy injections, shampoos and expensive foods, I started giving him Nuvet Plus. His itching and scratching has all but disappeared, his coat and skin are healthy, and he loves getting the tablets. He gets 2 a day, and the change in him is awesome. Great product!

NuVet Plus - We Love you!

from Las Vegas, NV

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gentle
    • Good Value

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

I want to thank you for your AMAZING supplement. I am so grateful you developed it and that I found NuVet. My dogs Scrappy and Doo Dah Day are seniors with different health issues that have significantly improved and now they run and play like they are young again. It has been like a fountain of youth for my best friends. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Great product!

from Batesville, IN

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Beautiful Thick Coat
      • Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gentle

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

Our Golden Retriever has a beautiful, thick, soft coat. Many people have commented how his coat feels and looks. I'm glad I came across NuVet Plus. I place one tablet in his morning meal every day. This is a great product and it has worked well for my golden.

Good product

from Iowa

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use

• Short-Term Care

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

This is a good product. I have a 14 year old small dog and a 4 year old (same breed as the older dog). For the 14 year old I absolutely see benefits. She walks around wagging her tail again...she even seems to see a little better. She back to doing things she hasnt done in a long time! Playing a little more and sleeping outside on our deck. I'm impressed!

For the younger dont I havent seen such obvious improvements bit she didnt have and health issues before I started giving her NuVet. I have had the vet tell me that her teeth are in very good shape for a 4 year old.

I give them good quality food daily. I do not use a code when I buy the profuct so no one is getting a "kick back" from me. I am set up with autoship and get 4 bottles at a time. Definitely a lot cheaper that way than buying a single bottle at a time.

I highly recommend Nuvet.

from Dallas, Tx

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Effective
          • Gentle
          • Good Value

• Short-Term Care
            • Younger Pets

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

I have a 12.5 year old Pug named Zoe. She has been living with Bladder Cancer for a little over 2 years. Zoe used to get infections on her bladder which would cause her to pee blood. I had heard about Nuvet from an old dog walking client an how healing it had been for her Jack Russell, Satchmo.

Since giving Zoe the Nuvet a year ago she has not had pee in her urine/an infection on her bladder. It has also stopped my lab from having itchy skin.

Discovered in time!

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
            • Effective

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My little girl Pomeranian was diagnosed with butt sac carsonoma Nov 2014. Specialist said she's had it for some time as this type cancer typically does not show up until visible. We were told she has 6 - 18 months with surgery. We decided not to have surgery for fear that opening her would spread the cancer as the vet said they would not be able to get it all. I started researching and came across NuVet Plus as a possible option to help with treatment. We started her right away. It's almost April 2015 and she is still with us. And in fact her coat and skin have significantly improved, she had soft hair but now it's like silk and little tangles. Her energy level is high and she plays as if she was 5 years old, she is 11 now. I know it must be the NuVet Plus! I'll keep you posted on her progress. I highly recommend this product.

Signed up for scheduled delivery

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
              • Effective
              • Gentle
              • Good Value

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My Sasha was diagnosed with a cancerous mass in her mouth a few days before Christmas and was given 3 to 6 months. The mass was removed but quickly came back and was growing rapidly. I found your product on line and decided what did I have to lose. After receiving your product and starting her on it right away, within 3 weeks, the mass was completely gone and she is looking and feeling so much better. Her vet could not believe it and told me to continue doing what I was doing because it was working. They saw no sign of the mass. I have been telling everyone about this product. It is truly a blessing.

This Product was an answer to prayer.

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

Our 12 year old Labrador Mac, had what we thought was a stroke, but it turned out to be Vestibular Disease. Our Vet gave him some antibiotics and something for the dizziness. But could not guarantee that the meds would work. I decided to do a Google search and NuVet Plus came up. The reviews looked encouraging so I gave it a try. It has been 2 weeks since he started the wafers and he is better than I ever thought he would be. On the onset he could hardly walk, we had to assist him in going outside (which is not easy because he weights 135lbs.) He was falling on the wood floors, going in circles, seemed as if he could not see or hear out of his left side and would run into objects in the house and outside. I feared the worst for him, but he is back to being himself and we are even able to go on walks again. I would highly recommend this product. It along with prayers has given our family back our buddy :)

Quality of Ingredients
                I liked the fact that it has all natural ingredients.

Side Effects
                No side effects that I can tell.

• Quality of Ingredients:
                • Side Effects:

Made a believer out of me!

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My 12 y/o Coonhound mix, Lola is a completely different dog. After suffering from allergies and bening tumors, Lola has benefited greatly from using NuVet.Her tumors have shrunk, and some are not even noticeable,and her energy level is amazing!

Side Effects
                None noticeable

• Quality of Ingredients:

Nuvet review: Ah-mazing!

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My puppy had severe allergies, and after reading all the other Nuvet reviews, decided to try it. We've had her on so many meds, something natural was really appealing for my sweet girl. 2 months on Nuvet plus and they are gone!!!! Thank you Nuvet!

Side Effects
                No side effects but the allergies actually dissapeearing!

• Quality of Ingredients: