Other Dog Healths:
NuVet Labs
NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements

Summary

NuVet Labs manufactures and distributes NuVet Plus and NuJoint Plus natural supplements. These products are made from the finest human-grade ingredients and are manufactured in a FDA-registered laboratory in the U.S.A.

NuVet's team of pet industry scientists, veterinarians, and medical specialists created NuVet Plus to be a high-quality product that incorporates a precise formula of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, herbs, and antioxidants. These ingredients perform synergistically to strengthen your pet's immune system and improve their overall health.

NuVet has helped more than 400,000 pets since 1997. Read the NuVet Plus reviews and other NuVet Labs reviews to learn more about NuVet products.

NuVet LabsNuVet Plus - Canine Supplements

Pros

• Easy to use (11)
  • Effective (10)
  • Good value (7)
  • Gentle (6)

• Daily care (9)
  • Larger pets (5)
  • Older pets (5)
  • Smaller pets (5)
    • Quality of Ingredients:
    • Side Effects:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Long-time pet owner (11)

The Best Nutritional Supplement For Your Dog!

An associate of mine, that is a breeder of top obedience dogs, highly recommended giving my dogs NuVet Plus vitamins. I also bought a bottle for my mother to give to her 13 year old Dachshund. My 2 year old Chihuahua and my 1 year old Papillon have show improvement since I started giving them the vitamins. Now, I am assured that they are getting 100% complete nutrition between the Canidae and Natural Balance food that they eat and the vitamins. The vitamins have helped with skin allergy issues, shedding, and an improvement in their blood work. My mother's black and tan Dachshund, Annie, does not have dandruff for the first summer in 13 years. Every summer prior to her taking the vitamins, without fail, Annie would be covered in white dandruff. Our wonderful Veterinarian could not find any health problem that caused it. It looks like she basically had a nutritional deficiency that was causing her skin to get extra dry during the summer. The vitamins have improved her skin and coat and now we can't find a flake of dandruff on her! These vitamins are worth the money. The money you spend on the vitamins could help you save on vet bills for preventable issues down the road! Here is the **website**: http://www.nuvet.com/default.asp

Kick backs for sales on Nuvet

Your skepticism of Nuvet would be correct.  These people who see "miraculous" results make me VERY skeptical.  I have had two dogs on Nuvet for quite some time since they were puppies.  They have also been on a high end kibble of either "taste of the wild", or Royal Canin.  I don't see any difference what so ever when they have been on, or off the suppliment.  I do see a difference though....when they have salmon oil, or carrots in their diet....or not.

The breeder or Pet food supplier with the "order code" gets a kick back everytime a new bottle is ordered.  These suppliments are very expensive.  My breeder even recommends giving them two a day.....sure....run out faster....then order a new bottle.   This same breeder cuts off the UPC codes off the bags you buy from them....you know what's going on there....

Myself and other owners in the area have asked numerous vets, and other breeders and all of them think that its completely unnecessary to give them nuvet if they are on a good high end food.  Of COURSE the people who supply them believe in them.....they get money for selling and vouching for them.

NuVet Reviews

from Westlake Village, CA

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Good Value

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

To say we are extremely happy with this product doesn't say enough! If you have a pet who is ill and has received a suggestion for euthanization from the vet, I encourage you give NuVet products a try.
      We've used NuVet Plus and found that it not only extended the life of two family dogs, but also increased quality of life along the way. We first found NuVet about 5 years ago when our daughter's golden retriever, Winnie, had a stroke at 5 years old. We took Winnie to 3 different vets, including a holistic vet. In the beginning, the vets prescribed her all kinds of things that only made matters worse. We scoured the internet for alternatives because we weren't ready to let her go. We found NuVet and Winnie ended up living to be 10 years old. Her quality of life dramatically increased, she was walking and smiling right up until the end. We ultimately put her down because we'd found cancer had spread through her body and it was getting too painful for her.
      We also used NuVet with our border collie about 2-3 years ago. We think she got bit by a tick while in her pen. By the time she walked from her pen to the back door, she'd lost whole use of her back end. We put her on NuVet Plus at 11 or 12 and she's still going now, 14 years old!
      Pets are family and we decided that if there is no cure for what's ailing them, we could at least help give their bodies a fighting chance. The NuVet pill was the only acceptable solution out of everything we checked into, especially in Winnie's situation. It's a wonderful product for ill pets who still have a lot of spirit.
      The company does offer a quantity discount.
      there were times we couldnt afford to order it. they do offer qty discount. not out of our reach, but hard to pay for.
      can talk to them on the phone.

I will buy this product again and recommend this

from Benton Harbor, MI

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gentle
      • Good Value

• Younger Pets

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

Our 14 year old dog Lady had several tumors on her, some being bloody and infected from incessant licking. The idea of surgery could have a possible negative outcome in 2 areas, her bottom and her elbows. Besides, she's 14! So after the vet visit I came home and looked on the internet for natural remedies for tumors in dogs and NuVet Plus came up. I thought it was worth a try even though my husband was very sceptical. Ordering was easy and our shipment came within 2 days! Within 1 week we began seeing a positive change in Lady! My husband was shocked! Lady's tumor on her eyelid fell off in 2 weeks. The one on the back of her neck fell off a week after that! Her bottom tumor has shrunk down and almost gone! And the tumors on her elbows are much better as well! Oh yea, I almost forgot! Lady's eyes were clouded prior to NuVet, now they are clear. Lady has more energy, happier an her coat is shiny! Thank You so much NuVet for this product! I can't say enough good about you! Keep up the good work!!!!

My Cavaliers are so much better for using NuVet Plus Powder.

from Atlanta,Ga.

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Gentle
        • Good Value

Cons

• We have not had any cons.

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My Cavaliers are older ,10 and 9 yrs. old. Cavaliers are known for health problems. My 10 yr old, Duncan started having seizures. I searched until I read about NuVet powder. I ordered the powder and truly within 2 weeks we started see more active dogs. We have learned we had to give our dogs 3 scoops each. They are simply thriving. Duncan,bless him, has not had a seizure since we started them on this powder . Their health has improved in many ways. Some days they actually act like puppies. We are thrilled and so happy we get to spend more time with them.

I can only hope this will work for you too. We feel this is much better than going to Vets and taking all those Meds for the rest of their lives. DJ Vieira

Great Product!!

from Mt. Vernon Ohio

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Good Value

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My German Shepherd started to have seizures at 3 years old She was having a seizure at least once a month..I was on line to find a natural product , and the NuVet plus came up I ordered a bottle to try them , Dakota has been taking the tabs 3 times a day like they told me to do and has been taking them since Feb of 2016 after the first month the seizures seem to be milder not so intense . She has not had a seizure for 3 months Praise The Lord! This product has helped her .also her coat is Sooo soft! She is doing great Thank you Nu Vet for this product! I Also want to thank the staff at NuVet they are always so polite and helpful when I have called them with questions!

nuvet plus

from Clearwater, FL.

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Effective

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

I have a 4 year old GSD. I got him from a rescue. He had been very badly abused. After I had him a short time I realized he had a bad allergy problem. After numerous trips to the vets, allergy injections, shampoos and expensive foods, I started giving him Nuvet Plus. His itching and scratching has all but disappeared, his coat and skin are healthy, and he loves getting the tablets. He gets 2 a day, and the change in him is awesome. Great product!

NuVet Plus - We Love you!

from Las Vegas, NV

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
            • Effective
            • Gentle
            • Good Value

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

I want to thank you for your AMAZING supplement. I am so grateful you developed it and that I found NuVet. My dogs Scrappy and Doo Dah Day are seniors with different health issues that have significantly improved and now they run and play like they are young again. It has been like a fountain of youth for my best friends. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Great product!

from Batesville, IN

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Beautiful Thick Coat
              • Easy To Use
              • Effective
              • Gentle

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

Our Golden Retriever has a beautiful, thick, soft coat. Many people have commented how his coat feels and looks. I'm glad I came across NuVet Plus. I place one tablet in his morning meal every day. This is a great product and it has worked well for my golden.

Good product

from Iowa

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use

• Short-Term Care

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

This is a good product. I have a 14 year old small dog and a 4 year old (same breed as the older dog). For the 14 year old I absolutely see benefits. She walks around wagging her tail again...she even seems to see a little better. She back to doing things she hasnt done in a long time! Playing a little more and sleeping outside on our deck. I'm impressed!

For the younger dont I havent seen such obvious improvements bit she didnt have and health issues before I started giving her NuVet. I have had the vet tell me that her teeth are in very good shape for a 4 year old.

I give them good quality food daily. I do not use a code when I buy the profuct so no one is getting a "kick back" from me. I am set up with autoship and get 4 bottles at a time. Definitely a lot cheaper that way than buying a single bottle at a time.

I highly recommend Nuvet.

from Dallas, Tx

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
                  • Effective
                  • Gentle
                  • Good Value

• Short-Term Care
                    • Younger Pets

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

I have a 12.5 year old Pug named Zoe. She has been living with Bladder Cancer for a little over 2 years. Zoe used to get infections on her bladder which would cause her to pee blood. I had heard about Nuvet from an old dog walking client an how healing it had been for her Jack Russell, Satchmo.

Since giving Zoe the Nuvet a year ago she has not had pee in her urine/an infection on her bladder. It has also stopped my lab from having itchy skin.

Discovered in time!

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
                    • Effective

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My little girl Pomeranian was diagnosed with butt sac carsonoma Nov 2014. Specialist said she's had it for some time as this type cancer typically does not show up until visible. We were told she has 6 - 18 months with surgery. We decided not to have surgery for fear that opening her would spread the cancer as the vet said they would not be able to get it all. I started researching and came across NuVet Plus as a possible option to help with treatment. We started her right away. It's almost April 2015 and she is still with us. And in fact her coat and skin have significantly improved, she had soft hair but now it's like silk and little tangles. Her energy level is high and she plays as if she was 5 years old, she is 11 now. I know it must be the NuVet Plus! I'll keep you posted on her progress. I highly recommend this product.