Other Misc. Cleaning Products:
Norwex
Norwex (all items)

Norwex (all items)

Cons

I appreciate my Norwex products!

I've been using many Norwex prodcuts for about a year now. Norwex products use silver to disinfect and often only need water to clean effectively. Here's a brief run-down on what I've...Read complete review

I've been using many Norwex prodcuts for about a year now. Norwex products use silver to disinfect and often only need water to clean effectively. Here's a brief run-down on what I've discovered:

Window Cloths: These cloths are terrific at creating a streak free clean on my windows, mirrors, stove glass top, and stainless steel appliances. I use them both wet and dry and I use them OFTEN!

Multi-purpose Cloths: I use these to quickly and effectively disinfect and clean my bathrooms, kitchen, and refridgerator. From time to time, I also use them to quickly wipe door knobs, light switches, etc.

Kitchen Cloths: I love the fact that I can use these to quickly clean my kids' hands and faces without taking them to the sink before and after meals. However, I have noticed that the do (even though touted as though the won't) smell within a few days.

Body Cloths: These impressive cloths do really remove make-up, etc. without the use of soap or facial cleansers, but I think they also tend to dry my skin. I also found that they did not prevent break-outs, so I still use facial cleansers as well.

Dry/Wet Mop: I love the idea and the ease of these mop assessories, but I do have problems with streaking from time to time. However, I have heard of many who absolutely LOVE the mops, so perhaps the problem is in the operator in this case?

Anyway, I also use the toliet bowl cleaner with great results, but I am not sold on the laundry detergent. I don't think it cleans deeply soiled clothes the best. However, it does fine with "regular" laundry.

Overall, I'm impressed with Norwex, but wish it weren't quite so expensive. Plus, it would be nice to not have to pay "shipping" etc. every time I wanted to order something new.

Norwex Products are OK

I have been to two Norwex Parties now and while the product seem OK. I am really leary of not using any cleaners. It is hard for me to believe something is clean with just water. Plus it is very expensive.

I AM SOLD!

from Sullivan, IN

About Me Professional Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Illnesses in my Home have diminished greatly!
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

• Auto
    • Cleaning
    • Home
    • Office

Comments about Norwex (all items):

Having an extensive background of work in cleaning everything from business suites to my personal home to bed-ridden patients rooms, I was a little skeptical of the anti-bacterial and "ultimate clean" claims. I MUST say, however, that after extensive testing of the various surfaces that I had cleaned with both the "best" chemicals on the market and the Norwex products......drumroll........ The Norwex products cleaned more efficiently, and left less standing bacteria on the surface! (There were protein tests and other test swabs which were carefully inspected under a microscope by not only me but also by other concerned nurses and moms to come to this conclusion!) The flu illness is a thing of the past in my home, No more severe migraines from the harsh chemicals that were once used in my home, No more asthma flare-ups in my children from chemicals being used in my home, No more rashes for my baby from crawling around on the chemical-laden floors! OVERALL, Norwex has made our family more than happy!

My Norwex

from Chippewa Falls, WI

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use

Cons

• Very expensive!!

• Cleaning
    • Home

Comments about Norwex (all items):

My favorite Norwex product is the purple polishing cloth. It's getting to be that most of their items, other companies are now selling them in stores at a much lesser price and they work just as well.

Expensive, but can save money in the long run

from Arnold, MO

Comments about Norwex (all items):

I was convinced by a sales lady at a vendor fair to try the laundry detergent. It was expensive but did a crazy amount of loads for the packaging size. With my HE washing machine (top loader) I am only supposed to use 1 tsp of detergent per load....yes, only 1 tsp. I will be honest, I am still struggling with only using such a small amount, plus there is no sudsing or fragrance so I am still trying to wrap my head around this because it looks like my clothes are just getting washed in water. That being said, my clothes have always come out perfectly clean. This detergent is environmentally friendly and does not irritate my family's sensitive skin. I think 1 bag will last me almost a whole year, which in the long run is way cheaper than the Method detergent I typically buy. Will I buy this again? Yep, as long as my clothes keep coming up clean!

There is not scent to this product. I use the laundry detergent. I'm giving it a 10 because I rather enjoy there being no scent in my laundry detergent. Fragrance is harmful, it gives me migraines and if I want a little something, I can use a safe essential oil.

Awesome!

from Holland, MI

Comments about Norwex (all items):

I started using the two window cleaning cloths after receiving them as a gift, I used them for just windows and mirrors for the first year then went to a party was introduced to more products and now could not clean without my Norwex. I have been cleaning houses for over 20 years and have used many, many products over the years. I have been able to decrease my cleaning time and the things I clean stay cleaner since there is no cleaning product build up. I have the Norwex dusting mitt, vegetable cloth, wash cloths, dish towels, scrub cloth, coconut cleaner, laundry soap, and the mop system. I like/love all of these things and have not been disappointed at all. They are pricey which when having a party pays for free products! But if only buying one thing, I recommend getting the window cloths which I use for EVERYTHING! They clean windows, mirrors, sinks, tubs and floors! When I forgot my mop one time I attached my window cloth go a swiffer mop and did the floors! Oh and the norwex odor thing works fantastic! As my daughter uses cloth diapers which kill me with the ammonia scent but when she got the order thing and put it in by the diapers.....no scent! Products are pricey but you will save time,money and health issues by not buying all the chemical laden products.

water cleans....really

from Ellsworth, IL

Comments about Norwex (all items):

I've been using Norwex products in my home for about a year and a half now. My favorite product is the microfiber antibacterial cleaning cloth. All I need is one of these cloths and water and I can santize my kitchen, bathroom, or practically any surface. No chemicals needed. They are perfect for wiping down toys too. No more of that Clorox spray that claims to be safe. I know when I'm cleaning with my Norwex products that it truly is safe for my family. They also have microfiber, antibacterial body cloths. I love washing my face with these in the winter because they are great for exfoiliating. No more scaly, flaky dry skin. Removes all my makeup with ease. Makes my skincare routine so easy. The laundry detergent is also a favorite of mine. It's fragrance free and awesome for super sensitive skin. I use it to wash our whole families laundry. Perfect for baby clothes--you won't find any Dreft in this household. And you only need a teaspoon per load if you have soft water. I also own the mattress cleaner, carpet cleaner, and descaler. If I was more outgoing and extroverted, I'd become a Norwex consultant. I love and believe in the products that much.

Love Norwex cleaning!

from Mayville, WI

Comments about Norwex (all items):

I have to say I was skeptical about Norwex. The prices they have are frankly frightening. Reluctantly I bought the 3 piece set from Norwex (microfiber cloth, glass cloth polisher and dust mitt). I went around and cleaned all my windows and screens (screens I cleaned for the first time in my life!) The results were surprising! My windows were the cleanest they have ever been. My parents commented that it looked like there was no glass whatsoever. I used the microfiber first to get off the fly poop etc and then polished it with the purple glass polisher. Amazing. Now my complaint. Washing these rags are a pain in the butt. You can't use regular laundry soap and you can't wash them with anything with lint. So, basically, I wash them all on their own with baking soda and soap flakes. Pain! And I think a waste of water. There must have been lint left over in my washer because after I washed them there was a lint on the rag that transferred to the windows next time I used them. But that aside, the products are great, but the price is too much. They need to lower the price!!!

Completed transformed my attitude toward cleaning, LOVE it!

Comments about Norwex (all items):

This clothes and other products have saved me so much time and money and clean better than any other cleaning product I have ever used. Truly has changed the way I view cleaning and I look forward to it now! Every new product I try is my new favorite, but the basic Enviro cloth is by far the product I use and love the most. I used to hire someone to clean my house, but now I keep up with all on my own without a problem.

More than I expected

from Waconia, MN

Comments about Norwex (all items):

I am a cleaner! I clean more than most and I don't mind it. I get pleasure knowing and feeling that my house is clean. My neighbor invited me to a Norwex party she was having at her house. So I decided to buy a package with two microfiber "rag". I was scepticle. Infact I really did not even use it the first few weeks I actually had it. I think it was because I did not really know how I was supposed to use it. After talking to a few of my other neighbors who were at the Norwex party with me I decided to go ahead and give it a try. To my surprise the clothes actually worked and probably work better than my normal routine. I have the dusting glove and another cloth to clean windows and mirrors. I use them both all the time now and I am very happy with them both. It makes me even happier that I don't have to use and chemicals. I also get to save money in the long run because I don't have to buy the chemicals.

Norwex cleaning supplies are worth the money

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Norwex (all items):

Yes, Norwex items are expensive.  But they are also worth the cost.

I own several cloths - general cleaning, dusting, glass/mirror, eyeglasses, etc.  You can use them with any household cleaner or a make-your-own version with vinegar water, but you can also use them with plain water.

The microfibers capture the dirt and clean to a streak-free shine, while the general purpose cloths have enough texture to handle most scrubbing jobs.

I've bought the knockoffs, but quickly noticed that they didn't hold up to Norwex cloths.  I have not tried the cleaning fluids or laundry soap, etc, but I would definitely consider them.

What I'm not thrilled about is that these are available via sales rep only.  I really dislike the pressure that comes with that, being pestered to host a home party or attend a party.  However, when I find a good friend who needs the extra income and understands that I'm not a party person, I'm happy to buy from him/her.

Norwex is worth the cost!

Norwex Makes Cleaning Easier!

from Marion, IA

Comments about Norwex (all items):

I went to my first Norwex party a few weeks ago and am in love with their products. I cleaned my windows with their envirocloth and they now shine with no streaks. The mop is wonderful...I even used it to clean my walls. The swivel head and handle allow you to get under furniture with ease. The telescoping handle helped me clean the light fixtures in my bedroom even though they are really high. I highly recommend these products!