Other Misc. Cleaning Products:
Clorox

Pros

Cons

Yah, Baby! This is still POWERFUL stuff but a little safer!

I have always loved Clorox Bleach in all its many guises and forms. Nothing can match it for cleaning tiles and fixtures in the bathroom -- or for keeping that pesky bathtub or shower drain running free. Mr. Clean's "Invigorating Breeze" may be perfect for my kitchen sink drain but the power of Clorox still is without parallel when it comes to the bathroom drains. Regular Clorox Liquid Bleach carried the day for decades but it was not without its risks which included the devastation it could wreak if splashed onto clothes or into unwary faces. Now we have something a little safer ... ***Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach***.

**WHAT THIS IS:**

***Clorox Splash-Less liquid Gel Bleach ***is basically a variation which depends on a "patented formula" for a controlled pour. What exactly are the active and inactive ingredients in any of these bleach products seems to be a closely-guarded secret (or at least not appearing on the label) but ***Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach ***can do anything the regular stuff can but is safer to use because it is thicker, denser, and more gelatinous in consistency.

**WHAT IT'S GOOD FOR:**

Used in compliance with label instructions, ***Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach ***is an effective cleaning and deodorizing agent for bathroom surfaces and even for deodorizing toilets. When used carefully, it can also serve as a laundry booster.

**A WORD TO THE WISE**:

***Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach ***may be easier to use (and less likely to splash) but it should still be handled very carefully as it is still powerful stuff worthy of respect and caution. Splashless or not, if it DOES get on your clothes or in your face somehow, it could still be dangerous.

**MY VIEWPOINT:**

Manufacturers have come up with a lot of wonderful new products over the decades, but somehow nothing can quite match the freshness and effectiveness of Clorox. ***Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach ***is an easier way to reap the rewards of this classic brand.

"Read The Label"

Do not expect this product to disinfect your articles being washed, surfaces, or items soaked. The label clearly states Clorox Splash-less Bleach does not disinfect. Clorox regular bleach wasn't broken, so need here to change. As for the mistakes in the laundry room, I moved to mixing regular bleach in a contained area with a splash pad and used a precise pouring container to handle the unintentional drips.

lookout color clothes

from Bremerton, WA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Heavy

• Dorm
  • Home
  • Keep In Laundry Room

Comments about Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach:

Great for colored clothes. A little goes a long ways.

Clorox bleach

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach:

I absolutely love Clorox splash less liquid gel bleach! I use a lot of bleach for different cleaning jobs around my house. So I was pretty excited to find splash less bleach from Clorox on the shelves of my grocery store! I have a tendency to splash bleach all over my clothes and ruin them and this one really is splash less and it works just as well as the original bleach from Clorox! I use it to clean my bath tub, white laundry, and it also works very well on the big bath tubs that have the jets. It gets all of the mess out of the jets and helps them continue to run smoothly. I like also that this bleach smells really good and it's not overpowering smell wise. It gets all of the stains out of my white clothing and leaves them looking newer for longer. It also kills all the germs and bacteria that can build up in showers and tubs. The bottle or easy to carry around with the side handle. Overall this is a great product and would recommend this over any other bleach!

Comments about Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach:

Clorox Splashless Bleach truly is a wonder product. It can be used for so many purposes, not least cleaning and disinfecting but also for whitening whites and bleaching - on my! I use Clorox most commonly for cleaning my eating utensils. I feel that over time, whilst I wash them in hot soapy water, they seem to gain grime that needs something stronger. I pop them in hot water with a splash of Clorox (I also add my washing up clothes in order that I can remind myself of the color they used to be when I first purchased them!) and I let Clorox work its' magic. Occasionally when I can't get my laundry as white with usual washing detergents, I let them soak in water with a splash of Clorox and again let it do its' thing. It is so inexpensive and lasts for an enormously long period of time due to the fact that you dilute it with water. It has to be the most versatile cleaning product to have in the home.

"Read The Label"

Comments about Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach:

Ensures great cleaning....germs and viruses dissapear!

from Belton, TX

Comments about Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach:

Depending on the cleaning your doing, this product works well when mixed with less than a cup of water. I generally wipe dooor handles with a top full an no water added. When the smell of bleach knocks you out, you know you have used too much. I recomend using this product when you have children that do not wash their hands, or guests tht might no be so clean.)

Can't buy a better bleach

from Waterbury, CT

Comments about Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach:

I have been using Clorox Bleach for as long as I remember. It's a product that makes me feel like I'm doing the best I can for my family. It's a great product! I use it for other things besides laundry. I put 1/4 cup into the sink water when I have my dishes soaking, especially plastic. I use it to disinfect my kids toys, wipe down counters & cabinets, & of course my laundry. I only use the Splashless Clorox. I like that it's thicker & pours without splashing. Worth the few extra cents!

LOVE IT!

from Fulton, AL

Comments about Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach:

Clorox is a must in any house. I like Clorox brand because it works the best. With two boys in the house I have to soak socks quiet often because they are always walking outside with socks on. It gets them white. I also use it when washing my towels and wash clothes. It gets them clean and bright. My husband also uses it on the team's football pants to get dirt and grass stains out of them. With 90 something playes they go through alot of Clorox each football season. My mom passsed down the knowledge of the Clorox brand to me, I guess you could say it is a family tradition!

Clorox is my go to

from Twinsburg, OH

Comments about Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach:

My drains sometimes develop an odor and I like to pour clorox down them to get rid of the odor. I really appreciate the splash less quality because I've ruined too many bathroom rugs with bleach stains.

Love the splashless

from Gilbert, AZ

Comments about Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach:

So I am a big fan of bleach. I use bleach to clean my children's toys, clean the floors in  my house, and the bathroom areas. I also use it in my laundry. I use to use the regular bleach but when in a hurry the bleach would splash me and get speckles of bleach on my clothes and causing me to ruin my clothes. So when the splashless bleach came out I was so excited. When I used this product for the first time I loved it. It worked just the same as the regular bleach but without the splashes. The down side is that I can never find coupons for clorox bleach online or through the paper. The cost of bleach is cheap so that is a plus and it is always availabel at all my local stores. Also, for this bleach being so cheap it you defintely get more than your money's worth since it is multi-purpose cleaner.

Clorox Splashless Liquid Gel Bleach: No Splashing, No Worries

from Houston, TX

Comments about Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Gel Bleach:

Bleach is a household necessity. It is toxic, can damage clothing, and can cause other problems but it is still an essential household chemical. The problem with liquid bleach is that it can splash but the world’s foremost name in bleach has solved this problem with **Clorox Splashless Liquid Gel Bleach.**

**Bleach Commentary:**

Clorox Splashless Liquid Gel Bleach is just like regular Clorox in most regards. The chlorine in this bleach acts as a powerful solvent to remove otherwise stubborn stains and gets whites looking their whitest and brightest. Clorox Splashless Liquid Gel Bleach is just as good as regular Clorox in its ability to remove stains and do the things that a bleach product is expected to do, including miscellaneous cleaning and other tasks, performed on bleach safe clothing.

What sets this bleach apart is the very important fact that it will not splash. Most every one of us has had this problem with household bleach. As hard as we try to pour it carefully, it can still splash and we all know what will happen if the bleach touches your favorite article of clothing: The color is removed and the item is likely ruined. There is no problem with splashing with this product. It never splashes, so your clothing is safe.

As I said, Clorox Splashless Liquid Gel Bleach is just as good as regular Clorox with its ability to brighten whites and it can also be used for other cleaning. However, because it is a gel, it may not work as well for certain uses. I sometimes use bleach to scrub the toilet, for example, and while this gel will work, I prefer to use regular Clorox for that purpose.

**Bottom- Line Viewpoint:**

Splashing gel can be a disaster, but Clorox Splashless Liquid Gel Bleach brings this problem to an end with its splashless gel formula. It does reek of chlorine, just like regular Clorox, so the scent isn’t the most pleasant, but it performs very well and is certainly a product to consider if splashing bleach is a concern.