4.9

4.9

Great for hard water!

from Liberty, NC

Comments about Lemi Shine Hard Water Expert:

I have very hard water. I add just a small amount to my dishwasher soap cup and wash as usual. This Lemi Shine is a miracle! It removed existing hard water spots from my glasses/dishes and prevents future spots. Now I just need to try it in my sinks and toilets!

Lemi Shine Works Great!

Comments about Lemi Shine Hard Water Expert:

Lemi Shine works great when used in the dishwasher with a little bit of detergent. It keeps the dishes and glasses from getting spots and also prevents a cloudy, foggy, residue from building up from hard water deposits. We have extremely hard water and I can't really go for more than about one load, without Lemi Shine, without having that cloudy residue appear on the dishes and glasses. It is a necessity in my home. Also, I have found that if I sprinkle a little of it on sinks and other places that have hard water deposits those deposits will come off easier when I scrub those places. So, I have found additional uses for this product. I buy five to ten bottles at a time so I won't run out. That is how much I depend on Lemi Shine. Love this product!

Best product for hard water problems.

from Bountiful, UT

Comments about Lemi Shine Hard Water Expert:

I have tried products before that tell you how fabulous they are but they disappoint.
This is one product that is better than they say. I love it.
I just barely bought a new dishwasher and I did not want to let hard water build up in it and ruin it.
The first time I ran it I used the Cascade tablets and rinse aid that came with it. The dishes came out spotty and the glasses were cloudy.
I had heard about Lemi-Shine from friends of mine who use it. I went right out and bought the Lemi-Shine and have been using it ever since. My dishes come out very clean and shiny. I only run my dishwasher 2-3 times a week, so I rinse the dishes off and leave them sitting in the dishwasher for a few days. They always come out clean. I love the product so much, I have recommended it to several of my friends.
I live in Utah and we have extremely hard water, I live in a house that does not have a water softener. So, I am happy to have found a product that gets my dishes clean and will prevent that hard water build up that ruins everything.

lemi shine is the greatest product I've ever used.

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Lemi Shine Hard Water Expert:

The frist time I tried lemi shine I was at the point why not I had tried every thing else nothing worked. My sister tol me to trough every thing out that it would never come clean. The frist time I used Lemi Shine I was so excited I called every one I knew to tell them about it. I even bought a friend of mine a container of it she called me after her frist use so excited about it. I have even gone so far as to tell people in the dish wash asile about every time I'min the store thanks for such a great product.We need coupons for this product please love it.

Miracle for hard water households!

from French Camp, CA

Comments about Lemi Shine Hard Water Expert:

This is stuff is truly amazing.  I live in an area with unbelievably bad hard water issues.  The heat coil in my dishwaher turned from black to solid white after one month of ownership.  I use the Lemi Shine with every load now, and the inside of the dishwasher is literally like new again.  My glassware is actually coming out truly spotfree.  I sound like an old housewifely TV commercial, but it's all true!  This stuff is fabulous!

Disgusting grime is gone with this stuff

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Lemi Shine Hard Water Expert:

As the man of the house I do most of the dishes.  My chore is to clean up after dinner and take care of all the dirty dishes, load and unload the dishwasher and keep the kitchen clean.

Our dishwasher was 14 years old and continually left really gross film all over everything.  We thought it was the dishwasher.  So we replaced the dishwasher.  But, of course, the grime remained in the new dishwasher.  I wondered if it was just because of hard water.  So we looked into a couple of products to use.  My wife found this one first.  From the very first time we used it it has been wonderful.

We washed all the "clean" dishes again and this stuff even washed off the old residue.  We use a little in each load and our dishes come out truly clean each time.  This stuff has really been a timesaver.  Our dishes were getting so gross that we gave up using the dishwasher which meant I was washing everything by hand.  Now, we have complete confidence with filling the dishwasher so that it can do its job.  And that means I can spend more time playing with my son.  (Oh, and we now feel confident putting my son's dishes, his baby spoons and cups, in the dishwasher too, because we don't have to worry about the hard water film.)

This product really does work!

Can't live without Lemi Shine and really can't afford it.

from Jefferson City, MO

Comments about Lemi Shine Hard Water Expert:

I am a person that has to watch expenditures so I have tried all the cheap dishwasher detergent brands on the market. I have lived in homes with soft water and hard water. The home I currently own has very hard water.

With hardwater I have learned that running the dishwasher is simply a waste of time if I'm out of Lemi Shine because even the "best" detergent will not get my dishes clean.

Regardless of the water condition, Lemi Shine makes a difference in the cleanliness of the dishes. In softwater areas I really got to see that "sparkle" on my glasses when I used Lemi Shine.

The disappointment in Lemi Shine for me is the cost and the product package. I live in the country and have to have a lot of storage space to buy several containers because they are so small. I would like to see Lemi Shine available in a larger package. The price is rather high too if you use your dishwasher on a regular basis like I do.

Works great with lousy hard water!

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Lemi Shine Hard Water Expert:

I just don't seem to have any great luck with dishwashers.  Inevitably, they all start to wimp out on me and crap up my dishes.  This is probably due to the hard water I have - it just sucks.  Sometimes, the dishes looked better before they went in!  I get so frustrated when I unload the dishwasher and still find dirty, filmy dishes.  I picked up some Lemi Shine from my local supermarket and gave it a whirl.

Lemi Shine is environmentally friendly and made with natural ingredients.  It is designed to get rid of hard water film and buildup, and removes mineral deposits  Even part of the proceeds when buying this product go to charities!  There is also a full money back guarantee if you don't like it. The best part is how well this performed at such a little cost.  It's generally about six bucks a bottle.  It is granulated and is used in the main wash cycle dispenser in your dishwaher.  You just add the detergent of your choice in the rinse aid section.  The results are great - no spots, no weird residue on the dishes  and they come out shiny and clean.  It also cleans and deodorizes your dishwasher!  One less thing I have to do!

The website says you can also use it to clean toilets, coffee pots, garbage disposals, shower doors and water fixtures.  I am going to try that too!