Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Nivea Body Touch of Radiance Cream Oil Body Wash 16.9 oz

Nivea Radiance

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Radiance Cream Oil Body Wash 16.9 oz:

Nivea Body Touch of Radiance Cream Oil Bodywash has a VERY unique scent. I LOVE the smells of limes, but it is not common in a beauty product in the U.S. It leaves my skin feeling very soft, and smooth. The smell seems overpowering at first, but it begins to relax or disappate over time. I enjoy the fact that I get a very unique scent that isn't normally available in the American market. Nivea is a great line of bodywashes, lotions, and facial cleansers that work very well on my skin. The radiance is a little drying, but perfect to use when taking a bath, or long hot soak. The steam that arrises after its use is wonderful. The body shape and design is generous, and clings to a wet hand very well. I enjoy the fact that my smell is unique, because I know many others aren't using it. The product itself is beautiful and shimmery, and looks wonderful in the bath tub. I would love if this product left a slight shimmer on the body.

Nivea Body Wash: Fresh & Exhilirating Cleanser

from Glen Ellyn, IL

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Radiance Cream Oil Body Wash 16.9 oz:

This product makes showering an EXTRA-special treat, especially for this busy mom & wife. I discovered this product when combining a drug-store sale with a manufacturer coupon and have been hooked ever since.

Nivea Body Touch of Radiance Cream Oil Body Wash is a gentle cleanser with a burst of (unexpected) freshness. The Lime Blossom Scent if both refreshing & exhilirating without being too overpowering. In fact, my only critique of this product is that I would like the scent to linger a bit longer. In my opinion, the formula (scent) is a little too light.

While there are lots of body washes on the market & many which are functional for maintaining cleanliness, I have found that Nivea Body Touch of Radiance Cream Oil Body Wash is step above as it creates a rich, smooth lather & cleanses well without being too harsh or 'scratcy' like some formulas which contain massaging beads to aid on cleansing. A superior product I would recommend for all who want 'luxury' at a reasonable price.

Great quality, price, smell, and smooth

from Huntsville, TX

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Radiance Cream Oil Body Wash 16.9 oz:

I am very sensitive for the items we use at home, especially for eating and cleanness. We tried many times (I, my daughter, and husban) different body washes, however most of them lacked one or more thing. When we tried nivea body wash we happy to find the right item for us, as a family we use nivea body wash. Hovewer the new nivea body wash Radiance Cream Oil does this perfectly, with its new smell and softness. Thanks to Nivea for such a great product for such a nice price....