Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (6)
  • Good pitcher (6)
  • Good power output (6)
  • Precise control (3)
  • Stable (3)

• Small kitchen (5)
  • Drinks (4)
  • Cooking (3)
  • Crushing ice (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (6)

My Ninja makes great veggie smoothies, the blades are sharp and

I use my Ninja mostly to make healthy veggie smoothies, with a little fruit added for sweetness. The Ninja has no trouble grinding hard veggies into a smoothe pulp and it even shreds celery so the strings are not noticeable. It has no trouble chopping frozen fruit or ice cubes that I put in to make the drink cold. Over all, it works perfectly for what I bought it for.

Blending Power
No trouble chopping ice cubes, hard veggies and it even shreds greens into tiny particles for my smoothies.

Versatility
I haven't used it for many different things but everything I have attempted comes out great.

I had to give this one a nine because the cover isn't easy to clean. I always rinse it out right away so none of the food dries on the cover - that would make it difficult to clean. The cover is a great design, allowing you to pour the drink with the cover on - so it is understandable why it is made the way it is, but it is still a little difficult to clean.

Extremely easy to use! Just put the ingredients in the pitcher, pit on the lid, set the motor on top and push down. No buttons or switches ... it is great ... so easy and effective.

Love the fact that you don't have to decide which level of speed you want ... just set the motor on and push down. Can't be much easier than that! Love the design on the large pitcher too, easy to drop veggies in the wide opening and the handle and pour spout make it easy to pout into your glass.

I haven't really has the opportunity to test the durability. I have only had it for two months, but my son has had his for over a year and has had no trouble with it, in fact, he is the one who suggested I buy one.

Works Great....But Not A Fan

I wanted to love this Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender, however, that turned out to be far from the case when the motor broke. I was not using it excessively or more than occasionally, but my blender could just not hold up. I would say I was able to use this for approximately 20 times before something malfunctioned between the blade and the motor. I never used it to crush ice or make smoothies, only for my dips, hummus, and salsa. All of which I love to make on a daily and use ingredients that are not to be expected in destroying the motor on this thing. In the past, I have had problems with washing out blades that lie on the bottom of a stationed blender. So I found the removable blades on this one to be very easy to clean, yet inconspicuously dangerous with every use. I did have to use precautions. Also My 7 year old likes to help me in the kitchen from time to time, and I don't think this would be a blender that, even a starting chef like herself, could use at all.

I LOVE NINJA BLENDER!!!! & COFFEE POT!!!

from Missouri

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I bought this blender because a friend said it was a great blender. I have to agree I LOVE this blender. I use it for chopping vegetables, fruits, ice, and about anything that needs cut or chopped. Easy to put together and use! Heavy duty made! Different blades are nice for different foods. We can make single serve shakes to whole family shakes. Good thing about easy to use my four boys learned how to use it and can make their selfs one. It's so easy to clean after. U don't have to stick your hand down in it to get under the blades clean. Hated that about older ones! I don't think they could of done anything different with it.I would and do recommend this blender to everyone!! LOVE IT and also have the coffee pot I love from same brand! Even bragged about it and my step daughter went and bought the blender.

My First Boo, I Mean Blender

from NYC Girl

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

My Step-mom showed me this blender on QVC. I saw it and fell in-love with the functions.

Love this blender

from Orlando, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I use this blender most mornings to make smoothies. It blends everything so well, even frozen fruit. I also use the smaller attachments to chop veggies and make hummus and guacamole.

Works Great....But Not A Fan

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful

Best blender

from Lodi CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I Really enjoyed using this blender i never had a blender that cuts up things very small and so perfect. I was even able to crush ice and make snow cones and icees i never got that same thing from my past blenders. I love how its light, works fast and comes with attachments such as my food processer, it just works quick and so easy to clean and doesn't take up a lot of room and so easy to store.

I would not recommend this to anyone.

from Drakesboro, Ky

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Inconvienent storage
            • Not Powerful
            • Unstable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I heard so much hype about the ninja I bought one. It cannot cut through pumpkin meat and the blades dull very quickly. The lid does not stay secure on stop so storing it is a nightmare.

Overall great blender

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I got this blender recently when a different brand blender broke. I love how powerful my ninja is and how easily it blends frozen fruit into smoothies and peanuts into my own homemade peanut butter. It's also been great for chopping onions and other vegetables - just a few quick pulses and I'm done! I don't like that you have to hold down the power button manually; you can't just turn it on and walk away. It does work quickly though, so typically it's not a big deal. It's also a little difficult to clean the blades with all the grooves. I still definitely consider it a great buy.

Not as professional as it sounds

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

This blender works well, but it is by no means a professional blender. I have tried using this at my commercial kitchen for food preparation for many kids and it could not handle the load. It gets stuck and has chunks of unblended food in it. The positive part to this blender is that where you blend it is also how you serve it. However, before bringing this to my commercial kitchen I have used it at home for a small family. It will work if not overused, because it simply cannot handle high demands. I recommend this for small families. The blending power of this device is good as long as you don't put in anything too hard, like chocolate. Chocolate does get this blender stuck. Ice cubes can also not be put into this blender and it will bend the blades. However putting crushed ice will not harm the machine. The greatest advantage of this machine is that it is so easy to use, and do not have to transfer what you blended into a bowl as the bowl is the container where it is blended.

• Versatility:

Great blender but a little inconvenient

from Southern Cal

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I got this as a gift and at first didn't even know what it was. It's a great blender, works fast, smoothly BUT, it's inconvenient in that ou have to hold down the button to make it work, unlike conventional blenders where you push the button and walk away, you have to hold it down. Which isn't terrible because it pulverizes food quickly, but that is a bit inconvenient. Additionally, the blades are easier to clean than a conventional blender's blades because you can pull these out. however, they are rather sharp and scary to wash. I wish there was a cleaning system that didn't require the possibility of cutting your own fingers - I cut mine once already, so that is something to be careful with.

Blending Power
                Powerful and quick. You can control the bursts so control is completely in your hands.

Versatility
                Not significanty more versatile than a traditional blender, but since it comes with different sized jar (don't know what you call it) you can use the smaller one to blend smaller quantities versus having to dirty up the big one.

Easier to clean than a traditional blender in the sense that you can pull out the blades to clean the jar part, but as mentioned the blades are sharp and scary to wash.

Just push the button.

Nice, modern design. Nothing spectacular, but good, solid.

I've owned for about 2 years, don't use it much, but it's fine. Can't really say much about durability yet. I expect it will work for years to come (or should anyway).

Great Blender!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I highly recommend purchasing and using the Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender! The blades are sharp enough to cut through frozen fruit and vegetables within seconds. I had made strawberry smoothies, milk shakes and slushies with the Ninja. I had also used the Ninja Master Prep blender for recipes that called for chopped vegetables. Before buying the ninja I always had to cut the vegetables up by hand with a knife or food scissors and it took 10-15 minutes to do so. After using the Ninja for chopping, I instantly feel in love with it and swore to never use food scissors or a knife again to do any recipe called for chopping. I was amazed that it only took a few seconds to chop the vegetables and only a few minutes to finish chopping all the vegetables. Clean up is a breeze as well. I wash the blades by hand with hot soapy water and the containers I usually place in the dishwasher for washing.

Blending Power
                The ninja master prep has great blending power. It only takes seconds to chop ice, fruit and vegetables.