Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (11)
  • Good pitcher (11)
  • Good power output (11)
  • Stable (8)
  • Precise control (7)

• Drinks (10)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (10)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

My Ninja makes great veggie smoothies, the blades are sharp and

I use my Ninja mostly to make healthy veggie smoothies, with a little fruit added for sweetness. The Ninja has no trouble grinding hard veggies into a smoothe pulp and it even shreds celery so the strings are not noticeable. It has no trouble chopping frozen fruit or ice cubes that I put in to make the drink cold. Over all, it works perfectly for what I bought it for.

Blending Power
No trouble chopping ice cubes, hard veggies and it even shreds greens into tiny particles for my smoothies.

Versatility
I haven't used it for many different things but everything I have attempted comes out great.

I had to give this one a nine because the cover isn't easy to clean. I always rinse it out right away so none of the food dries on the cover - that would make it difficult to clean. The cover is a great design, allowing you to pour the drink with the cover on - so it is understandable why it is made the way it is, but it is still a little difficult to clean.

Extremely easy to use! Just put the ingredients in the pitcher, pit on the lid, set the motor on top and push down. No buttons or switches ... it is great ... so easy and effective.

Love the fact that you don't have to decide which level of speed you want ... just set the motor on and push down. Can't be much easier than that! Love the design on the large pitcher too, easy to drop veggies in the wide opening and the handle and pour spout make it easy to pout into your glass.

I haven't really has the opportunity to test the durability. I have only had it for two months, but my son has had his for over a year and has had no trouble with it, in fact, he is the one who suggested I buy one.

Works Great....But Not A Fan

I wanted to love this Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender, however, that turned out to be far from the case when the motor broke. I was not using it excessively or more than occasionally, but my blender could just not hold up. I would say I was able to use this for approximately 20 times before something malfunctioned between the blade and the motor. I never used it to crush ice or make smoothies, only for my dips, hummus, and salsa. All of which I love to make on a daily and use ingredients that are not to be expected in destroying the motor on this thing. In the past, I have had problems with washing out blades that lie on the bottom of a stationed blender. So I found the removable blades on this one to be very easy to clean, yet inconspicuously dangerous with every use. I did have to use precautions. Also My 7 year old likes to help me in the kitchen from time to time, and I don't think this would be a blender that, even a starting chef like herself, could use at all.

Really like mine and would buy again

from Crooksville Ohio

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I use it mostly for ice and drinks on weekends I love how quick it is

Love it

from Brenham, TX

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
    • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I use this to make my own homemade Frappuccinos and homemade gravy. It is wonderful for both. I would love to have one that is just a bit bigger and maybe one that is easier to clean. You can't get to all the nooks and crannies to get it clean.

I love my Ninja!

from New Hampshire

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I love making my smoothies in this! It has no issues crushing the ice, so you're not going to be chomping on ice clumps while trying to enjoy a "smoothie"

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Planning on buying this ninja blender again

from Logansport, In

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Cons

• pitcher needs replacing after some time

• store left overs

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I use it to make sauces, crush ice, smoothies, and shred meats

Very beautiful

from turkya

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Very beautiful

Good for smoothies!!

from Albany Ga

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher

Cons

• Not Powerful

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I use my blender to make smoothies. The best thing it mixes up is items that is already soft. You can not crush ice in it to small pieces due to how the blades are made for this blender. If you just want to make drinks this is the perfect blender for you.

I LOVE NINJA BLENDER!!!! & COFFEE POT!!!

from Missouri

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I bought this blender because a friend said it was a great blender. I have to agree I LOVE this blender. I use it for chopping vegetables, fruits, ice, and about anything that needs cut or chopped. Easy to put together and use! Heavy duty made! Different blades are nice for different foods. We can make single serve shakes to whole family shakes. Good thing about easy to use my four boys learned how to use it and can make their selfs one. It's so easy to clean after. U don't have to stick your hand down in it to get under the blades clean. Hated that about older ones! I don't think they could of done anything different with it.I would and do recommend this blender to everyone!! LOVE IT and also have the coffee pot I love from same brand! Even bragged about it and my step daughter went and bought the blender.

My First Boo, I Mean Blender

from NYC Girl

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

My Step-mom showed me this blender on QVC. I saw it and fell in-love with the functions.

Love this blender

from Orlando, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I use this blender most mornings to make smoothies. It blends everything so well, even frozen fruit. I also use the smaller attachments to chop veggies and make hummus and guacamole.

Works Great....But Not A Fan

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful