Other Blenders:
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

• Versatility:

My Ninja makes great veggie smoothies, the blades are sharp and

I use my Ninja mostly to make healthy veggie smoothies, with a little fruit added for sweetness. The Ninja has no trouble grinding hard veggies into a smoothe pulp and it even shreds celery so the strings are not noticeable. It has no trouble chopping frozen fruit or ice cubes that I put in to make the drink cold. Over all, it works perfectly for what I bought it for.

Blending Power
No trouble chopping ice cubes, hard veggies and it even shreds greens into tiny particles for my smoothies.

Versatility
I haven't used it for many different things but everything I have attempted comes out great.

I had to give this one a nine because the cover isn't easy to clean. I always rinse it out right away so none of the food dries on the cover - that would make it difficult to clean. The cover is a great design, allowing you to pour the drink with the cover on - so it is understandable why it is made the way it is, but it is still a little difficult to clean.

Extremely easy to use! Just put the ingredients in the pitcher, pit on the lid, set the motor on top and push down. No buttons or switches ... it is great ... so easy and effective.

Love the fact that you don't have to decide which level of speed you want ... just set the motor on and push down. Can't be much easier than that! Love the design on the large pitcher too, easy to drop veggies in the wide opening and the handle and pour spout make it easy to pout into your glass.

I haven't really has the opportunity to test the durability. I have only had it for two months, but my son has had his for over a year and has had no trouble with it, in fact, he is the one who suggested I buy one.

I would not recommend this to anyone.

I heard so much hype about the ninja I bought one. It cannot cut through pumpkin meat and the blades dull very quickly. The lid does not stay secure on stop so storing it...Read complete review

I heard so much hype about the ninja I bought one. It cannot cut through pumpkin meat and the blades dull very quickly. The lid does not stay secure on stop so storing it is a nightmare.

Best blender

from Lodi CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Large Kitchen
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I Really enjoyed using this blender i never had a blender that cuts up things very small and so perfect. I was even able to crush ice and make snow cones and icees i never got that same thing from my past blenders. I love how its light, works fast and comes with attachments such as my food processer, it just works quick and so easy to clean and doesn't take up a lot of room and so easy to store.

I would not recommend this to anyone.

from Drakesboro, Ky

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Inconvienent storage
    • Not Powerful
    • Unstable

Overall great blender

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I got this blender recently when a different brand blender broke. I love how powerful my ninja is and how easily it blends frozen fruit into smoothies and peanuts into my own homemade peanut butter. It's also been great for chopping onions and other vegetables - just a few quick pulses and I'm done! I don't like that you have to hold down the power button manually; you can't just turn it on and walk away. It does work quickly though, so typically it's not a big deal. It's also a little difficult to clean the blades with all the grooves. I still definitely consider it a great buy.

Not as professional as it sounds

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

This blender works well, but it is by no means a professional blender. I have tried using this at my commercial kitchen for food preparation for many kids and it could not handle the load. It gets stuck and has chunks of unblended food in it. The positive part to this blender is that where you blend it is also how you serve it. However, before bringing this to my commercial kitchen I have used it at home for a small family. It will work if not overused, because it simply cannot handle high demands. I recommend this for small families. The blending power of this device is good as long as you don't put in anything too hard, like chocolate. Chocolate does get this blender stuck. Ice cubes can also not be put into this blender and it will bend the blades. However putting crushed ice will not harm the machine. The greatest advantage of this machine is that it is so easy to use, and do not have to transfer what you blended into a bowl as the bowl is the container where it is blended.

• Versatility:

Great blender but a little inconvenient

from Southern Cal

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I got this as a gift and at first didn't even know what it was. It's a great blender, works fast, smoothly BUT, it's inconvenient in that ou have to hold down the button to make it work, unlike conventional blenders where you push the button and walk away, you have to hold it down. Which isn't terrible because it pulverizes food quickly, but that is a bit inconvenient. Additionally, the blades are easier to clean than a conventional blender's blades because you can pull these out. however, they are rather sharp and scary to wash. I wish there was a cleaning system that didn't require the possibility of cutting your own fingers - I cut mine once already, so that is something to be careful with.

Blending Power
        Powerful and quick. You can control the bursts so control is completely in your hands.

Versatility
        Not significanty more versatile than a traditional blender, but since it comes with different sized jar (don't know what you call it) you can use the smaller one to blend smaller quantities versus having to dirty up the big one.

Easier to clean than a traditional blender in the sense that you can pull out the blades to clean the jar part, but as mentioned the blades are sharp and scary to wash.

Just push the button.

Nice, modern design. Nothing spectacular, but good, solid.

I've owned for about 2 years, don't use it much, but it's fine. Can't really say much about durability yet. I expect it will work for years to come (or should anyway).

Great Blender!

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I highly recommend purchasing and using the Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender! The blades are sharp enough to cut through frozen fruit and vegetables within seconds. I had made strawberry smoothies, milk shakes and slushies with the Ninja. I had also used the Ninja Master Prep blender for recipes that called for chopped vegetables. Before buying the ninja I always had to cut the vegetables up by hand with a knife or food scissors and it took 10-15 minutes to do so. After using the Ninja for chopping, I instantly feel in love with it and swore to never use food scissors or a knife again to do any recipe called for chopping. I was amazed that it only took a few seconds to chop the vegetables and only a few minutes to finish chopping all the vegetables. Clean up is a breeze as well. I wash the blades by hand with hot soapy water and the containers I usually place in the dishwasher for washing.

Blending Power
        The ninja master prep has great blending power. It only takes seconds to chop ice, fruit and vegetables.

Worth it!

from Pine Beach, NJ

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

Quick assembly and easy to use overall, a few small glitches but that was more our problem than it was the Ninja.

Blending Power
        More powerful than the Bravetti it replaced, which to be fair was a hand-me-down from over 10 years ago.

The top can be a little hard to clean, had to use a spatula and brush to get it clean but the rest of the pieces were a breeze.

I would have given it 10 but at times the blender didn't seat quite right which was a bit of a problem. When it was seated the Ninja was very easy to use.

The top piece being hard to clean and the blender sometimes not seating properly could be improved.

Due to the blender not seating properly the ridges on the top of the blade got a little worn very quickly.

Amazing!

from Sebring, FL

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

I love this product. It saved me from starvation and boredom. As I am now on a puree diet I did not want to do the yucky bland hospital style puree. Ninja allowed me the chance to venture and I am always finding new and amazing stuff to eat and put together. I love that I can put solid food and frozen food in and it comes out at the proper consistency that I am allowed. Would not even consider another on this front! Cleaning is the only thing that becomes difficult due to all the tiny nooks and crannies. Just takes extra time and patience.

Blending Power
        Can blend near ANYTHING in this! And I literally mean this. I have tried everything from pureed eggs with bell peppers, onions, jalapenos, cheese, salsa, and milk to my evening food of frozen fruit smoothies with any fruit I want (including apples and mangoes) and any extras I want to add. It blends to perfect consistency every time.

Versatility
        Can do it all with this one machine. Nothing more needs to be said

Time and patience for all the nooks and crannies to get properly cleaned. I would suggest only cleaning by hand to not dull the blades but be careful as the blades are VERY sharp. I have had a LOT of sponges catch and tear on it.

Awesome that I can eat whatever I want safely.

I have had this for a year and it is still as sharp as the first day I purchased it.

Best Blender

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

We absolutely love this blender. This blender system is like no other. It provides many different ways of using it, as well as providing a smaller blender with a large blender, depending on what you are trying to make. I also love that they all have covers that fit them, especially useful when making smoothies. I am a healthy eater and make green smoothies everyday, and this blender works perfectly. It chops everything up into small pieces, which makes the smoothie perfect. We have also used it to chop minor vegetables and fruits such as onion, peppers, etc for when we are cooking. The Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender is one of a kind and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a good, reliable blender. The blending power is wonderful as well, if you blender for just a couple of seconds it blends quickly, but leaves a few chunks of whatever you are blending. If you decide you want it really smooth it still only takes a minute or two, extremely quick blender.

You are able to just throw it in the dishwasher, which makes it extremely easy to clean.

This is Great!

Comments about Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender:

Got this as a gift, just the small blending container and the machine. I love it! I use it when I need to chop hamburger for meals, when I need to blend mixtures for pastas. It is a great machine for cooking and the results are marvelous. Easy to clean as the parts separate with ease. Highly recommend.

Blending Power
        Blends items smoothly and chops finely.

Versatility
        Can be used for a variety of cooking needs.

Very easy.

Put the items in the container. Pop the lid on. Add the top button. Blend!

Compact enough to store away without taking too much space.