4.8
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004

Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004

4.8

Pros

• Good power output (23)
  • Easy to clean (22)
  • Good pitcher (22)
  • Precise control (19)
  • Stable (19)

• Drinks (23)
  • Small kitchen (20)
  • Crushing ice (18)
  • Cooking (16)
  • Large kitchen (12)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (15), Avid cook (7)
    • I received a sample (8), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Ninja Prep System

I cook a lot...and I mean A LOT!!! I was initially and have been for the past 2 years - BLOWN AWAY - by how powerful this is and how efficient it is at anything I've thrown at it, and believe me, I've put it to the test on so many things, and it has come through like a champion on every single one! It will LITERALLY make fine, delicate "snow" from very large ice cubes in a matter of seconds. It comes with various blade configurations that you can use for the various tasks you need to perform in your kitchen, from chopping onions, celery, carrots, bell peppers, whatever, which is what I mainly find that I use it for in my kitchen. But I've used the larger pitcher to puree entire cans of tomatoes or other vegetables to add to dishes such as spaghetti sauces and soups. I've made pesto in the smaller container. Probably what most people would use the larger pitcher for - as I do often - is to make smoothies. This pulverizes the skins and seeds of most fruits, and I do like to keep the skins and seeds on whichever fruits and vegetables have edible skins, cores and seeds for optimum health benefits. This Ninja is so powerful that I have found that, if I am not careful, I can over blend easily and make my smoothie "too smooth," and if you make smoothies regularly, you probably know what I am talking about. I loved this blending/prepping system so much, I purchased one for my daughter. Amazingly, I got it for under $60, and to me...that's a STEAL, especially compared to other systems and blenders. I'm going on my third year using it extensively and it is still going strong with no decrease in performance or issues whatsoever!

Disappointed

I received this unit as a gift for christmas 2016. I was so excited for it but was rather disappointed instead. Having to push down on the unit made it hard to multitask while cooking. My sauces and soups were never completely smooth and frozen drinks were always more chunky icey rather than smooth and icey. I tried to make peanut butter with it and it started to become hot and have the weird smell of overheating. Cleaning it was sort of a nightmare as well, maybe there is a trick to it but i always managed to take a nice slice of my finger while cleaning.
Summer of this year (2017) it just quit working, sort of a shame since it the pitchers are really nice but without the motor the pitchers have just become storage container for dry goods in the kitchen

Absolutely LOVE this product

from Charleston, SC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

I received this for my birthday because I wanted to start making smoothies! Regular blenders always leaves ice in chunks and just does not mix well! So when I seen this and read the box I had to have it! And I am so glad I got it, it makes the most perfect smoothies and crushes all the ice!

Great for everything!

from Keller, TX

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

I love this product. It comes with a blender and food processor attachments so you can use it for more than just drinks.
      It's so compact and you can keep it anywhere.
      The blender works great, I never have to stop and stir! Good pulsating system.

Great blender, processor and chopper!

from Pensacola FL

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

Love using this product for multiple things in the kitchen. Ice crushing is great for smoothies and even gets spinach microscopic! The ninja is also great for using as a good processor. I have made homemade peanut butter and hummus. Easy to use! Really would recommend this product to any one.

I buy this product and it is awasome

from Bayamon , PR

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Cons

• Poor Pitcher

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

This product is awasome and very power ful. I have this product and dont need other brand . The ninja brand is good and economic. I recommend this product 100% .Buy you product now.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Use everyday!

from Jacksonville NC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Powerful

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

I use this ninja everyday to make my iced coffee. Never had a problem with it and it chops ice every single day and the blades are still VERY sharp.

Perfect sized blender

from Bakersfield

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

Wow I love the blender. It is more like a food processor than a blender but it was absolutely Worth it. If I try to blend spices it takes a while doesn't do that good of a job because of how the blades are shaped that being said it's great for everything else even chopping up chicken to make ground chicken. And it's the perfect portion size I'm able to blend small things very easily which I always do especially for cooking. And to top it off it is very easy to clean. I have been telling all my friends to go out and buy one and ditch their magic bullets. Even my kids use it when they wanna make themselves the banana smoothie and I don't have to worry about than sticking their hand in a blender because the blender goes on top of the plastic canister. I was going to buy the larger ninja but I felt like that one is too large and I didn't really need three huge canisters considering I don't make large portions when I cook.

All Purpose Blender

from Wisconsin

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
            • Precise Control

Cons

• Blades Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

This Ninja Master Prep Pro System comes in a set of 3 containers (with their own blades and top) and one motor. In our household we like to use the small container to grind up meat and it does an excellent job in grinding with just a few pulses. So if you're frugal and like to save some money, you could easily grind up your own meat versus buying the ground meat, which tends to cost more than whole cuts. As for the medium and large containers, we mainly use it to make drinks, plus they're shaped like a pitcher. During summer we tend to make icier drinks and the blender crushes the ice nicely like a slushie which makes great smoothies and mangonadas! Now for the things that aren't great about the Ninja blender is that the blades could be difficult to clean depending on what you grinded, such as meat, and butter. Another element that I found to be disappointing is the design of the containers, because it doesn't help with circulating the food item when being grinded. For example, when I was grinding almond seeds to make almond flour/meal, the almond keeps getting stuck to the side of the container so I would have to constantly open it up and mix it before pulsing again. Overall I am satisfied with the capabilities of this Ninja blender and would defiantly recommend it.

I give this as a gift to everyone

from Mount Carbon, WV

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control
            • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

I've had this since Christmas and wish I had gotten one sooner! It's easy to use, fast and easy to clean! It makes great smoothies too! I've bought one for all of my daughters and daughter in law!

great great

from us

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

its really really helpfull and great to use i use it evry day for meaking food .cack.juse evry thing

great blender

from meridian ms

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Good Pitcher
                • Powerful
                • Precise Control
                • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

I love this blender it cop up everything I put inside. It a powerful blender. Easy to clean and not messy at all. Make drink very smooth and good to drink