4.8
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004

Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004

4.8

Pros

• Good power output (31)
  • Easy to clean (29)
  • Good pitcher (29)
  • Stable (27)
  • Precise control (25)

Cons

• Hard to clean (3)

• Drinks (31)
  • Small kitchen (27)
  • Crushing ice (24)
  • Cooking (21)
  • Large kitchen (17)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (20), Avid cook (9)
    • I received a sample (9), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Ninja Prep System

I cook a lot...and I mean A LOT!!! I was initially and have been for the past 2 years - BLOWN AWAY - by how powerful this is and how efficient it is at anything I've thrown at it, and believe me, I've put it to the test on so many things, and it has come through like a champion on every single one! It will LITERALLY make fine, delicate "snow" from very large ice cubes in a matter of seconds. It comes with various blade configurations that you can use for the various tasks you need to perform in your kitchen, from chopping onions, celery, carrots, bell peppers, whatever, which is what I mainly find that I use it for in my kitchen. But I've used the larger pitcher to puree entire cans of tomatoes or other vegetables to add to dishes such as spaghetti sauces and soups. I've made pesto in the smaller container. Probably what most people would use the larger pitcher for - as I do often - is to make smoothies. This pulverizes the skins and seeds of most fruits, and I do like to keep the skins and seeds on whichever fruits and vegetables have edible skins, cores and seeds for optimum health benefits. This Ninja is so powerful that I have found that, if I am not careful, I can over blend easily and make my smoothie "too smooth," and if you make smoothies regularly, you probably know what I am talking about. I loved this blending/prepping system so much, I purchased one for my daughter. Amazingly, I got it for under $60, and to me...that's a STEAL, especially compared to other systems and blenders. I'm going on my third year using it extensively and it is still going strong with no decrease in performance or issues whatsoever!

Disappointed

I received this unit as a gift for christmas 2016. I was so excited for it but was rather disappointed instead. Having to push down on the unit made it hard to multitask while cooking. My sauces and soups were never completely smooth and frozen drinks were always more chunky icey rather than smooth and icey. I tried to make peanut butter with it and it started to become hot and have the weird smell of overheating. Cleaning it was sort of a nightmare as well, maybe there is a trick to it but i always managed to take a nice slice of my finger while cleaning.
Summer of this year (2017) it just quit working, sort of a shame since it the pitchers are really nice but without the motor the pitchers have just become storage container for dry goods in the kitchen

I would definitely buy this product again

from Cambridge, ohio

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

I use my ninja to make daiquiris. It blends the ice perfect and it doesn't take long to do. It's easy to set up and easy to use. Cleaning it doesn't take long at all.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

It's decent

from Chicago, IL

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
    • Powerful

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

The blender comes with 3 different sized pitchers and three different sized blades. When I first used this, I was confused about the design, because most blenders have the buttons and the plug at the bottom. The lid has a button on it so when you press it it will blend. The design is kind of unique because of this. It blends and chops up things pretty good. I use it to make smoothies and sometimes to blend up ingredients for cakes and brownies. You'll have to stir with a spoon to make sure there's no big chunks. It's best to cut things up into small pieces before throwing them in it. It's a little hard to clean though. You have to be careful when handling the blades. If there are not in use, put them in a place where they won't fall and injure someone.

Love the Blend

from Georgia

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

I love this blender. This blender makes any cooking job quicker and easier. Using this blender makes my cooking time so much easier and I love the way it works.

The best little blender in the biz!

from Georgia

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

This blender is the coolest little blender that I've ever owned! I make a lot of smoothies and frozen drinks, especially in the summer. I can mix like a mad woman with this blender. Whether I'm serving a crowd or just making up a drink for myself, this Ninja has me covered. It comes in three pieces. A small blender bottom, a large blender bottom (both with lids), and a removeable motor top to interact with both. No buttons or controls. You just push down and hold for the length of time desired or push quickly for a pulse. Smooth and creamy drinks every single time!

A kitchen work horse

from Saint Louis, MO

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

I use my ninja all day. Starting off with a smoothie and ending with cheesecake for desert. The machine can crush ice efficiently and completely. The small container is great for making homemade salsa and storing it in the bowl. Becareful when washing the blades as they are extremely sharp. The easiest way I have found to wash it is to add soap and water and turn it on. Rinse and dry!

This food processor saved my life.

from Memphis

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

this food processor saved my life. It allowed me to eat things i couldn't otherwise when i had a health issue. We could put some of the accessories in to wash while we used the others to prepare my meals. The main problem we had was deciding where to put all the accessories when i could eat again.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Ninja Prep System

from Memphis, TN

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Compact/Easy to Store
            • Durable/Hold Up With Heavy Use
            • Easy To Clean
            • Easy to Use
            • Extremely Affordable
            • Good Pitcher
            • Multiple Uses
            • Stable

Cons

• Have to Put the "motor" part on the top to use

• Chopping Vegetables/Onions/Garlic/etc.

Love the Ninja

from Nashville

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control
            • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

Love the easiness of chopping and puréeing!

Absolutely LOVE this product

from Charleston, SC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

I received this for my birthday because I wanted to start making smoothies! Regular blenders always leaves ice in chunks and just does not mix well! So when I seen this and read the box I had to have it! And I am so glad I got it, it makes the most perfect smoothies and crushes all the ice!

Great for everything!

from Keller, TX

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Good Pitcher
                • Powerful
                • Precise Control
                • Stable

Comments about Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004:

I love this product. It comes with a blender and food processor attachments so you can use it for more than just drinks.
                  It's so compact and you can keep it anywhere.
                  The blender works great, I never have to stop and stir! Good pulsating system.