4.8
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
BL700
Ninja Kitchen System

Summary

Experience Ninja's unmatched versatility. Discover how smart-speed technology and our 5-star rated multiple blade system make it easy to juice, blend, chop, and mix just about everything - from frozen drinks and soups to ice cream and pizza dough. It's more than a food processor. It's more than a blender. It's the Ninja Kitchen System.

Ninja Kitchen System

4.8

Pros

• Good power output (25)
  • Good pitcher (22)
  • Easy to clean (21)
  • Stable (20)
  • Precise control (17)

Cons

• Hard to clean (5)

• Cooking (21)
  • Drinks (21)
  • Crushing ice (19)
  • Small kitchen (15)
  • Large kitchen (12)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (16), Avid cook (9), Gourmet chef (3)
    • I received a sample (7), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5)

Greatest Blender combo

This blender combo has saved my life on many occassions when I have needed to make a quick meal or drink or smoothie on the go. I don't know what I would have done without this blender especially in the mornings when I don't have time to make and eat breakfast. All I have to do in the mornings before work when I don't have time to make myself some breakfast I just have to thrw some yogurt, fruit, and juice in the blender and hit purree, then of course put it in a travel cup and head out. That is not all that this blender can do that is for sure. It can chop, dice, purree, and blend amazingly. One of my other favorite uses for this blender is scrambled eggs. There is nothing better than melted butter, eggs, milk, and salt and pepper all blended together before making the scrambled eggs. This blender blends all that so smoothly that it is impossible to tell with is egg whites and which is yokes, which makes scrambled eggs the very fluffiest and delicious eggs ever. Also another thing that i love to make is guacomole and pico de gallo, sometimes mixed but I really don't like large chunks of tomatoes so this blender blends it just right so it is still salsa and not purreed salsa. I have also put huge pieces of tomato and avocado and many other things like raw carrots and I have never had an issue with blades getting stuck or breaking at all. I have never had an issue with the blender not being able to handle a difficult job. This blender is specifically awesome to have around on thanksgiving when I have to make pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, homemade vegetable stuffing, gravy and more, this blender can handle all that and more and it isn't a energy hog either. Definitely great to have.

It's good just not the best

I recently received the ninja kitchen system blender from my husband for a Valentine's Day gift. Odd choice but it's fine. I had a different ninja blender before this and it shattered after being dropped so this was a replacement. It seemed really nice and it's display is very good but I found some things that I really didn't like. First I noticed on the blender there are only tops four controls if you count the pulse button. The rest of it is low medium or high. There's no in between sort of thing if you want to chop or anything like that. On the plus side the blade itself is very easy to take out and clean and worked fine in my dishwasher. However when I used it the first time, I noticed you have to line up the corners and then turn it into the correct position or you cannot get the blender on the base and also it was frustrating after using the pitcher when I tried to put the handle down it got jammed a few times to where I had to have someone hold it so I can push both sides down at the same time. So as it has it's perks there are definitely some things that can be fixed and I think that's the problem with the low medium and high setting. If I want to make a smoothie, no matter how I try to change it the smoothie keeps coming out frothie and more like whipped cream than heavier like it should be. My husband try this also and had the same results. As for food I haven't used it much yet in that way, but I'm hoping it does a little better than it has for the beverages. It seems very nice and hopefully I'm just using it wrong. I would recommend trying it out for a week or two and see what you think, but all in all it is a good product.

This is the hardest working system out there.

from Hampton, Va

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I use the blender everyday. I use the food processor once or twice a week. I love this system!!

Love My Ninja Kitchen System

from Detroit, Michigan

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I love my Ninja Kitchen System, I use it all the time and I have made endless drinks along with, ice cream, cookie dough, pie dough, seasoned bread crumbs plus so much more. I would be lost in the kitchen without it as I find myself always grabbing it for something.

Ninja blender

from Bronx,NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

Well I use this device when I'm making a milkshakes or mixing stuff. This is expensive but is worth it it works well then the others blender out there

Amazing Product!!!!!

from bethlehem nh

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
        • multi-purposed
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

• desserts

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I use this product mostly to make smoothies and shakes for my family. I've also used it to make cake pops, which was very helpful to crush up the cake nice and finely to make into balls. This is also good if you want to make homemade sauces or soups. I highly recommend if you an avid cooker. It can be used for so many purposes.

It's good just not the best

from Nesconset,ny

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher

Cons

• Not Powerful
        • Over blends

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

The ninja is awesome blender!

from Canby oregon

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

We got the ninja to use in our kitchen and ever since we got to help us make smoothies and stay on track of their weight and it's suspended dream using definitely something I would suggest anyone who is looking for a decent blender and also for anything that would help you bring up spices and vegetables or fruit and then along those lines definitely recommend it to anyone.

Love In A Blender

from Bunnie Leigh

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I love this blender. It has so many features. It is wonderful to dice up things for my dips and sauces. It blends smoothies like a dream and is very easy to clean.

I WOULD PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN

from HOULTON MAINE

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control
            • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I HAVE THIS AND IT IS ONE OF THE BEST PURCHASES I HAVE MADE, IT GETS USED MORE THAN ALL MY OTHER KITCHEN GADGETS, I LOVE IT, IT IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY YOU PAY FOR IT AND IT WILL LAST A LONG LONG TIME, IT CAN TAKE A LOT AND STILL FUNCTION TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF IT. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE

I would buy this product again

from kennesaw, GA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • easy to use
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

• making smoothies/ milkshakes

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I use this mainly to make smoothies and milkshakes. Sometimes I use it for making salsa and dips. Its really easy to use and its super powerful. The best part is that its dishwasher safe, so its a breeze to clean.

Nice machine

from Cairo,egypt

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Powerful

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

My milk shake is very good with it