Other Digital Cameras:

from Palatka, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix s710 Digital Camera:

I have used many different cameras disposable, 35mm, and digital. Nikon however exceeds my expectations everytime I use one of their cameras.I can feel confident that my picture will come out amazing even if I do not have the best lighting around. The s710 is not exception. For being such a little device it packs amazing features! I have not been disappointed at all with this camera. The battery has amazing life, and the resolution of the pictures are spectacular! After using many different types and brands of cameras I am definitely Nikon Loyal. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for the company and their products. The only thing that I do not like is the price. I do wish that the cameras were a little more affordable.

Handy camera but not the best quality

from South Beloit, IL

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix s710 Digital Camera:

My parents got me this camera for my birthday.  I previously had a Nikon Coolpix but the lens wouldn't close and I loved how small and compact it was.  I have had the camera for about 6 months and am not as happy with it as I thought I would be.  My pictures constantly come out blurry no matter the setting.  I have tried adjusting to all the different options, flash/no flash, and so on.  Still no luck.  My parents also have the same camera and decided recently to go back to their regular 35mm camera because of the quality of the Nikon.  As far as size goes it is a GREAT size!  Fits easily into my purse and the battery lasts a very long time.  The display screen is a nice size and is easily seen.  In comparison to my other digital camera (which is quite large), the photo quality is just not up to par.  I am pretty disappointed since Nikon has always seemed to be the quality name when it comes to photography.