Other Digital Cameras:

Nikon - Coolpix L100 Digital Camera

Nikon rocks

from Trenton, FL

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L100 Digital Camera:

i waited several years to buy my first digital camera because i saw how quickly my neices were going through them. i did alot of research and decided on going with quality. you get what you pay for but in this case, i got more. i did not realize that i would be able to take long videos with this camera as well. the zoom option allows me to get up close and personal with some critters in the trees of my yard! i am very pleased that i can use regular batteries and that the battery life is not exhausted quickly. it connects to my computer and automatically uploads my pictures for me with the option to delete all from the camera as its uploading. i absolutely love this camera and i highly recommend it.

Image Quality
awesome

quite well

fun to figure out

really good

Battery Life
not so great

Portability
great for the quality of use it gets compared to small compacts

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Coolpix is cool

from State College, PA

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L100 Digital Camera:

I purchase the Nikon - Coolpix L100 digital camera a year back as a semi-professional camera. This camera is kind of a midpoint digital camera in terms of price... but it really delivers. The pictures that I have taken with this camera in various light conditions is quite stunning. In addition, if one buys other lens packages, one can get a gamut of photographs both at long distances as well as at wide-angle. The camera is a little bigger than the slim-line designs that are now available, but it feels like one is actually using a camera. The battery life of the unit is not great, but acceptable. I recommend buying extra batteries and a battery charger to go along with the camera. In summary, this is a good camera for the price point.

up close and personal with Nikon coolpix L100

from Bronson, FL

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L100 Digital Camera:

The Nikon Coolpix L100 digital camera is the best digital camera on the market as far as i am concerned. It puts the power of a 15x telephoto zoom into a compact easy to use design. you can shoot wide angle scenes (28mm) to telephoto (420mm)and up to 30 consecutive pictures at 13 frames per second. The scene auto selector the Coolpix L100 automatically selects the appropriate scene mode for best results. you can raise or lower the built in flash. comes with a camera strap and lens cap. uses four lithium or alkaline AA batteries. it has an internal memory of 44 MB or you can use a SD memory card. it has a movie mode with the maximum of 25 minutes. it has a playback mode. you can connect it to televisions, computers, and printers. this camera is so awesome that i was able to get a picture of a wild duck in a tree in my yard when i couldnt even see what it was with my naked eye. i heard a funny noise in the tree, so i zoomed in on the object and snapped a picture. when i uploaded it to my computer, i was amazed at how detailed the ducks colors were!

Awesome Camera!

from Commiskey, IN

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L100 Digital Camera:

I recieved this camera as a gift, and completely love it!  It take the best pictures!  Has great zoom in abilities.  The features and options seem endless and are easy to use.  Love the pop up flash which is great for low light most of the time.  Love the action picture option for those kids sporting events...I never miss a shot now! Its not to big and bulky and is not to heavy to hang around your neck as you wait for your next great photo opportunity!  The option screens are easy to navigate, the buttons big enough to actually push and the screen for previewing is large enough that you can actually see the picture clearly.  It does go though the batteries and if you are considering this camera bring plenty of extras or invest in rechargeables.  Well worth the cost for an awesome and easy to use camera!

Love that lens cap is tied to the neck strap.  I haven't lost it yet!  I have no complaints about this one!

great camera for beginners. easy to use

from Bartlett, IL

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L100 Digital Camera:

I love taking pictures!  I prefer a digital slr camera.  But we purchased this camera for work.  This camera works for what we need it to do and it is easy enough that everyone can use it.  This is a pretty basic digital camera.  The zoom on it is pretty good.  I have not had any focusing issues that I have read about.  I think sometimes it is the operator not the camera.  The size of the camera is nice although it is far from pocket sized and it is very easy to hold.  It is pretty light weight (I am used to my canon-which is a lot heavier!)  This is just a point and shoot camera.  It manually focuses.  The display screen is a nice size and show quite a bit of detail.  It takes good pictures indoors or outdoors.  If I was to use this camera for personal use-it would probally be for indoor pictures only (birthday parties, kids being silly).  This camera does seem to go through a lot of batteries. I would recommend this camera to someone but would suggest to read the manual thoroughly.

The Nikon L100 Digital Camera is a awesome as a camera can be.

from La Vergne, TN

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L100 Digital Camera:

The Nikon L100 camera is the first digital camera that I have ever owned.  I have owned several cameras over the years that I have absolutely loved and some that I have absolutely hated.  The Nikon L100 tops all of the cameras that I have ever had.  The camera take the most awesome pictures.

This is an easy (user friendly) camera.  My 15 year daughter has taken as many pictures with this camera as I have.  The other day she took pictures of a hawk that frequents our neighborhood.  She used the zoom lens and was able to make it look like she was almost right next to the hawk.  You can even see the color of the hawks eyes!

When it snowed in downtown Nashville, I took pictures out of my office window and then went downstairs to take pictures of the snow outside.  All of the pictures came out so good.

Pictures of people are fantastic and picture on the T.V. make it look as if you were there. We took pictures of a football game to test this and it looked as if we were right there at the game!

This camera has a feature that allows you take moving/action sporting events.  It also allows you to take pictures from a moving car and they come out as if you were standing still!

The camera takes fantastic picture of people and animals, moving and standing still.  It takes fantastic pictures of everything so good and you do not have to be an expert photographer to make it work.

I Love My Nikon Coolpix L100 Camera

from Charleston, WV

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L100 Digital Camera:

***My Wondeful Hubby Decided he was going to suprise me on christmas morning with my new Nikon Coolpix L100 Camera!  Wow was i suprised.  My Hubby is usually not the type to just go and suprise you.  But this time he did and I Loved it!  I Unwrapped my new camer and got to use it christmas morning.  What BEAUTIFUL pictures I got to take!  There were many different features that i could use on my camera.  The photos came up so clear and nice lopoking not fuzzy at all!    The camera had a zoom, a automatic flash or you can turn the flash off, you can take photos in black and white or sephia.  You can have lightings for the beach for parties, for sport activities. For Night photos for landscape photos.  It has a big digital screen on the back so you can clearly see exactly what you are photographing.  Its the best camera I have owned ever!  The only down fall I have with the camera is that it is a little heavy but I guess that can be expected with a Very nice camera!  Im going to the beach next week and Im very excited to try it for the first time there!***

Brings out the professional photographer hiding inside all of us

from Bedford, TX

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L100 Digital Camera:

Let me start off with WOW, the Nikon Coolpix L100 the the most fantastic camera I have used. The L100 is reasonably compact for a wide-angle mega-zoom camera, though it's clearly far from fitting in any small pockets. Nikon Coolpix L100 hand-grip is big and comfortable and the control layout is straightforward (almost generic). On top of the Nikon Coolpix L100 is a power button and shutter release surrounded by a zoom ring. The back is a regular four-way directional pad with Shooting mode and Playback buttons above it and Menu and Delete buttons below, all of which are very user-friendly. The menu of the Nikon Coolpix L100 is basic with a tab for mode-specific shooting options and another tab for system settings--both accessed with one press of the Menu button on the same screen. Also easy to maneuvers. I was never a great photographer but the  Nikon Coolpix L100 has definetly put and edge on my skills, I have family members tell me all the time how beautiful my pictures are, and that I am talented. If they only knew my secret, the Nikon Coolpix L100.