Other Digital Cameras:

from Macon, GA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L6 Digital Camera:

This camera had a great variety of functions to choose from. THe best thing about this camera is that you can find it for affordable prices all over the web. I purchased this one from the nikon store online and was still able to get a reasonable price. The camera features a bulky design that may be a bit uncomfortable for most camer takers. However, this camera packs a lot of punch for the price. Photo quality is lacking and uploaded pics may appear very bluryr. However it is a great little camera to have for general picture taking. The camera is very durable and I was able to keep it several years without breaking any parts and relatively few scratches. May work better for kids than for adults.

Great little camera for the price

from Box Elder, SD

Pros

Cons

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L6 Digital Camera:

The Nikon Coolpix L6 is not their top of the line model, but you aren't going to to pay top of the line price either. For its price range, this is a good little camera. It is a 6 megapixel with 3x optical zoom. We use it to take pictures for eBay sales and general photography. It takes good up close pictures, but we have found it is a bit fuzzy on long shots.

I dropped this camera in a lake in Florida. I thought it was a goner, but after I opened it up, dried it out and put it back together, it worked just like always.

If you don't want to spend a foryune on a digital camera, this is a good work horse you will want to consider!

The best camera ever made!!

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Nikon - Coolpix L6 Digital Camera:

Nikon Coolpix L6 is the best digital camera ever.  It has great memory, focus, settings, resolution, and technological advances.  I love this camera!!  It does everything that I want it to and it is so convienent to carry & use.  Thanks to Nikon for their great cameras and use of modern technologies.  I like how you can zoom in or out just by pressing a button.  My camera is awesome and I reccommend it to everyone looking for a new camera that fits all of their needs for photography.