Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser

totally worth it

from Rio Rancho, NM

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser:

I am a total believer in Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser. Previous to using this product, I was buying all my facial cleaner from a beauty counter at a department store or on-line.  I got a sample in the mail and I switched.  As a mother of two, I have little time to spend on myself in the morning.  This product works.  My face is combination, oily skin and since I live in the desert, moisture is always a problem.  I have been using this product for a month and have seen dramatic differences.  My skin tone and complexion are evening out and the pimples I do get don't last for long.  I love the gentle beads that remove dry skin, but don't leave your face feeling like you used sandpaper and I feel moisturised!  I have switched to the Visibly Even line exclusively and love the difference it makes on my face and pocket book.  It is a great deal and a great product. I would recommend it to my friends.

I receive compliments on my skin after just 2 days of using this

from Traverse City, MI

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser:

After having my second child, my skin was blotchy and I had a scare during pregnancy with some spots removed on my face to check for skin cancer; so I also had some scars.

I found this product, and in just 2 days of use my sister-in-law looked at me and asked "what are you using on your skin, its so bright and clear!  Then the next day a business associate asked me what I was using too.  She stating that my skin looked so healthy and fresh.  I had noticed the difference myself but was very pleased to find that the difference was so visible.  My skin was softer, more even toned, and brighter.  I felt younger, I felt better about myself--which is what a good skin care product should promote doing, otherwise, why do anything at all?

This is the best facial cleanser that I've found!

from Leon, WV

Comments about Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser:

I have tried many different facial cleansers over the years and Neutrogena Visibly Even foaming cleanser is the best that I've found yet! I have had sun damage on my face for several years and I thought I would end up going to a dermatologist, until I found this product. The sun damage is almost completely gone! I couldn't believe the results, after trying so many others, this is the only one that evened out my skin tone. I paid a little more for it than I did the other cleansers but it is well worth it and a whole lot cheaper than a dermatologist!

Thank you Neutragena!