4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Scrub is a good product but.....

I really enjoyed using the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Scrub, I personally was not satisfied with the results however.  I started using this the same time as my cousin and therefore I could compare with her results. Bascially what it comes down to is that the results you get really are going to depend on how severe or not your acne issue is.  My cousin's 'acne' issue really was nothing more than small to medium zits that would pop up when she would become stressed. My acne issues however are much more problematic as in mine came from hormonal/internal issues.  I definitely saw a good reaction to the scrub in my cousin's skin. I on the other hand thoroughly enjoyed the feeling that the scrub gave my skin and how it really made my skin feel clean however it did not help with breakouts.  I like the way the scrub smells and how it feels on your skin. It's not too harsh or drying which is always a plus for acne prone skin.  I would recommend to others, depending on how serious of an acne problem you have.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control is good as a clenser

Nutrogena Oil Free Acne stress control made my face really clen and fresh.This is good for using everyday since its gentle.It doesnot work that much for acne.It reduced my breakouts and readness somewhat but it still get several tiny pimples.It smells so nice and fresh and the exfoliating beads are gentle yet effective.It can cleaned up little bumps and clogged pores.Does nothing for cystic acne or black heads.it has 2% salycilic acid so the medication is good for clearing pores and preventing blemishes too.Price is so reasonable.It gives a refreshness in my face because it tingles when i use it.

It has micro clear technology.It clears oil instantly,fight breakouts and exfoliates without overdrying.Its usage is very simple,apply the srub in awet face,gently massage and rinse thoroughly.I does not recomment it for very sensitive skin.It may not work for some skin but its good for me and i will keep buying this.

Nothing special

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub:

As a super stressed out person, when I saw Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub, I had to try it. I like that the product is very creamy for an exfoliating scrub, which gives it a more soothing feel. The scrub part isn't very heavy-duty in my opinion, more of a minimal microbead feel. The smell is pretty inoffensive for an acne cleanser, though I'm used to the scent of Neutrogena's wonderful-smelling Grapefruit line. This product is touted as more heavy-duty and stress-controlling, but I didn't notice any more effectiveness in that aspect as any other Neutrogena cleanser. I bought and used this product a few times to give it a chance, and because I like the creamy texture and cool feel, but I don't think I'd ever go out of my way to buy it again. I wouldn't use this to try to treat isolated acne, but more over time or daily use as a way to prevent acne from forming.

Oil No Morre

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub:

This product took all the annoying oil off my face. I would no longer have a shine half way through the day. It also has scrubbing bleeds for exfoliation. Made me feel very clean with soft, smooth skin.

No oil left on my face which lasted throughout the day along with getting rid of the dead skin cells to make my face feel smooth and clean.

Ease of Application
Massage into face in circular motion until you feel necessary.

Convenience
Easily done while in the shower or right before bed.

Side Effects
Some may have some redness or drying of skin but I never experienced any of that!

Immediacy
You can feel the cool, refreshing feel of your skin as soon as you have rinsed it off.

Works with oily skin

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub:

I have found this to be a very effective acne product. I tend to have somewhat oily skin and breakout a couple of times a month. This product worked well to fix that. It controlled the oil and I really felt that it helped in preventing or reducing what could have been fairly severe breakouts. I found this product most useful after each of my pregnancies. My hormones seem to go completely out of control and that in combination with the stress and lack of sleep that comes with a newborn caused a pretty impressive breakout. Within a few days of using this product, the redness and the breakouts started to go away. With continued use, the breakouts remained at bay, the appearance of my skin seemed to improve, the pores seemed to reduce in size, and my face no longer felt as oily. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable option for skincare. It works great, it's quick and easy, and worth the price.

Not for sensitive skin

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub:

I used Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control several years about in my quest for clear skin. I was battling with acne and was still trying new products every 6 months to find a solution. I came across this product and thought I would give it a try. I figured it made since and should work in theory to help with my acne. It's supposed to help with cell turnover, which prevent clogged pores. I used this product twice a day for a month and never saw results. My face would be red and shiny after washing and then it would dry out during the day. I was using moisturizer with this product, but my skin was still dry. My acne actually got worse because the micro-beards in the cleanser was irritating my skin. This is when I found out I had very sensitive skin and this product would probably never yield the results I desired. I definitely wouldn't recommend Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control to anyone with sensitive acne prone skin.

Best so far

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub:

I've tried several face washes, Simple Refreshing, St. Ives, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit and so forth. I've seen this scrub and debated getting it but always got the Pink Grapefruit on instead on account of it's cute factor and I love grapefruit. However the lack of effectiveness of that one decided to see if the Power-Clear Scrub would be any better. It is.

Right away I noticed show it made my skin noticeably softer after applying and washing the power scrub off which is a big plus given I have really dry skin. It does a fair job of keeping the acne at bay, only get a zit or two every now and then. As a adult who usually spots 5-10 zits a week that's a big improvement.

Ease of Application
Real smooth like, feels good applying to face.

Side Effects
I don't experience and side effects with this power wash, a pleasant surprise.

Immediacy
Softens my skin right away, I usually use a face moisturizer but not needed with this.

• Immediacy:

One of my favorite heavy duty scrubs!

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub:

A lot of times when I go for a scrub, I go for something as all natural-face friendly as possible. I like the feel of the grittiness of the scrub, and generally use them after having thoroughly washed my face, and follow up with a gentle wash/toner.

But sometimes, especially after traveling, the seasons changing, a weekend where I went a little too hard and washed my face a few too times -- I need something a little more aggressive.

Now, I don't have acne, but am prone to clogged pores, and do often have a blemish or two, especially on my cheeks.

This scrub does the WORK on my skin. It's very very similar to Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash, but with the scrubbing balls.

It doesn't dry out my skin, but within a day or two any blemishes are totally gone. When I'm using it, I normally use it once a day for a couple weeks until everything's looking fresh and clean!

• Immediacy:

Really good cleanser for acne prone skin

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub:

I think this is a great cleanser for everyday use. It is mildly exfoliating and leaves my skin very soft and smooth. I used it when I was a teenager to help with hormonal acne and I found that of the drug store cleansers it helped clear my skin the most effectively.

So relaxing

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub:

It's good, but make sure you still exfoliate. I was using this daily and saw. Huge buildup in dead skin after a few months. I absolutely love the smell though.

It works great. My boyfriend even uses it in place of a body wash to control acne on his body. He says it's cheaper, but I'll stick with the medicated body washes myself.

Ease of Application
It lathers really well and I love the smell of it. Very soothing.

Convenience
It comes out of its container without much difficulty. As is gets low, a few shakes will get the renaming cream out easily.

Side Effects
It works well, but I would still use an exfoliant every day. This is not my go to face wash, but it feels great in the shower.

Immediacy
It's great, but not a miracle worker. I'm a bigger fan of the All-in-1 line for working miracles. That clears up present acne and gets rid of old acne marks fast! It's not much more expensive so if you like to alternate face washes, these would be the ones to use!

Works Great

from TN

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub:

This facial scrub works amazing, anytime I get a breakout this clears it up within a few days. I started using this brand because all my other old brands didn't seem to be working anymore and boy am I glad I did. My face looks so much better since I started using this product.

This is a very effective product and it works pretty quick too. Thanks to this facial scrub my face stays pretty clear.

Ease of Application
It is so easy to apply this scrub, all you need is your hands, some water and a towel to dry your face off afterwards.

Convenience
It is very convenient, the tube is pretty small so you can pretty much carry it with you in your purse and pull it out anytime you need to use it.

Side Effects
I haven't experienced any side-effects from using this product and I have been using it for a couple of months now.

Immediacy
It delivers results pretty quick, I started noticing results within my first use of this facial scrub, this stuff is pretty good at getting rid of acne.

• Immediacy:

This acne scrub doesn't do much to help.

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Power-Clear Scrub:

I tend to get acne at some point every month whether or not I use products . However , I have used other products that have helped me eliminate my acne faster and this scrub doesn't seem to do anything . I wake up everyday and I either have the same acne or more than I did the day before. However , I if you don't suffer from acne and just want to find a good face scrub this could work . It doesn't dry my face out like other products and it gives a fresh minty feeling after washing it off. I continue to use it because I love the fresh feeling but I don't depend on it helping my acne. So I only recommend it for those who want a nice gentle face wash . The small particles help to exfoliate but they do not dissolve like most scrubs do . Acne prone skin can still use this product but as long as you do not expect it to help acne only use it to exfoliate . You can add another powerful acne product in your skin care routine to help.