3.8

Pros

Cons

Greasy on my skin type

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion:

I did not like this lotion at all. I want my face moisturizer to contain spf so I thought this would be great as it is spf 15 and I generally like neutrogena products. At first I thought it was ok, it moisturized my skin nicely and did not feel overly greasy. But I could smell the spf quite strongly and that tends to be a red flag. After only an hour this became really greasy on my face and I could smell the spf more and more as the day went on. I ended up wiping it off my face and starting over with a different moisturizer that I had on hand. Overall, a failed test. I have combination skin that is a bit tricky because some days it will be dryer and other days oilier, and this just did not work for that skin type

The one thing I did like was the pump bottle. It is really easy to do one pump and be on my way rather than having to deal with a cap and ending up with too much in my hand.

I can smell the spf too much

• Ease of Application:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion is wonderful!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion:

I just recently added this face lotion to my facial beauty arsenal. My other lotion was not working as well and I have always had success with other Neutrogena products. This was no exception. This lotion is light and absorbs very quickly. It does not have an overwhelming scent, which is nice. I do not like my face lotion to have a scent that sticks to my face all day. The lotion is not greasy or oily and does not leave my face looking that way, which is another plus. The only issue I found with this face lotion is that I felt I had to use a larger amount to really get my face moisturized. I was okay with that, but I think it will make the lotion run out faster. The cost for this face lotion is acceptable. It is not really more or less than the lotion I used before this one. It is a good lotion that does the job I bought it for and I would recommend it to my friends for them to use.

The Only Lotion I'll Use

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion:

This lotion is great for my dry skin, especially in the winter months. It goes on smooth and does not leave my skin feeling oily, just perfectly moisturized. I also use it because it does not clog my pores, and although the bottle is tiny, it lasts for a very long time. I have been using this lotion for 6+ years now and would recommend it to anyone.

Ease of Application
Pump top that swivels to open and close; great for traveling.

Unscented

• Ease of Application:

Neutrogena face lotion caused irritation

from Mooresville, NC

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion:

At first I really liked this product - it went on smoothly, wasn't greasy, contained the SPF 15 sunscreen that I want in a face lotion and smelled nice.  I was also using the Neutrogena cleanser.  But after a week or so I found my face feeling irritated, especially when I began smoothing it into my skin.  I didn't think much about it at first but then realized that the alpha-hydroxy that the product contains was causing the irritation.

I had originally thought the alpha-hydroxy would help my skin but apparently the concentration is too high.  My skin is not typically sensitive but I had to discontinue using this product.  The label does say to limit exposure to sun because it does cause sun sensitivity, but I was using this in the winter so I am sure that did not contribute to the irritation I was feeling.

I do like the pump dispenser on the product.  It didn't clog and avoided the contamination possibility that some moisturizer product have.

Can't go wrong with Neutrogena

from Corona, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion:

You can never go wrong buying Neutrogena products. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with spf 15 is a quality product to me. It is in a 2.5 ounce pump bottle. I usually like cream moisturizers because my face is so dry. However, this is a face lotion, but it&******* not light like a lotion. It is more like a cream to me. I buy it regulary and use it as a day moisturizer with spf 15 and is a must in my anti-aging regimen. It is an anti-aging multi-vitamin facial treatment with Alpha-Hydroxy which is a must ingredient for me. It has to have Alpha-Hydroxy for me to buy it. It does what it says - improves my dull uneven skin and reveals a youthful appearance. It really works! The reasonable price is a factor, too. This product is inexpensive compared to the anti-aging moisturizers out there. I recommend this product highly. The price and quality of the product makes me a very satified customer.