Other Facial Moisturizers:
Olay
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion

• Ease of Application:

Back around to where I started

Oil of Olay Complete is the same product I was using when I was a teeanager. Sunscreen has been added. There may be other changes that I can't tell, but it is basically the same. It worked really well then, and it does now as well. I spent several years trying other things. I spent a lot of time using Lancome products and they do feel very nice, but they are oily. This fall I was traveling in the desert. I didn't get my moisturizer into my suitcase. My skin was very dry and I didn't want to purchase the expensive replacement so it was off to Target for Oil of Olay. I wondered why I ever stopped using it. It moisturizes well. There is no residue. It has sunscreen and it is priced well. Olay has many newer products that resemble those high end department store poducts now. I'm happy with the old standard.

Good with make up

The Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion has been the lotion I've been using for 2 years and I've noticed that it goes really well with pressed powders and powder foundations,but not other liquids! It does come off very easily with sweat though so just keep that in mind. I have dry skin and this lotion helps!

Works as a moisturizer and a sunscreen!

from Orange County, CA

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
  • Not Greasy

Comments about Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion:

I started keeping this lotion in my PE locker at school for sunny days because I tend to burn easily. I've never been a big fan of lotion because I don't like the slick, greasy feeling that it leaves on my skin.
      I used this lotion about once a week and it effectively protected me from sunburn. But my friends took an even stronger liking to it -- they used it as a moisturizer on their legs to prevent ashy knees. One of them even asked where I had purchased the lotion, so she could get a bottle for herself!
      The lotion does not have a strong fragrance, meaning it can be used for either girls or guys. It is very versatile, providing moisture but not making the skin greasy. As a teenager, I am able to use it on my face without having breakouts.

Perfect skin

from Fresno

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Softens Skin

• Deep Moisturization

Comments about Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion:

I've been using this moisturizer for a few months now and I love it. A little bit goes a long way and there is a ton in the bottle, so it will last quite some time. When using this moisturizer my foundation practically glides on and I don't have to use much primer at all. It also does a nice job of keeping my normally fine skin from itching too much due to winter dryness.
        I almost want to say I've been getting fewer or that the sensitive skin formula doesn't make a difference.
        It also works as a great eye makeup remover as well.

My #1 beauty product

Comments about Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion:

This is my #1, can't-live-without, if-I-was-stranded-on-a-desert-island pick for a beauty product. I started using it as a teenager because it's what my mom uses (the unscented version, though) and I've used it religiously ever since: when I wake up, before putting on makeup, after a shower, before bed, etc. I get compliments on my skin all the time, so clearly it works. I seriously can't live without it. My skin is super soft and smooth, and this lotion is really soothing especially after a day of heavy makeup or a harsher cleanser. Like I said, I use the unscented version, but even the scented one isn't a very overpowering fragrance. The SPF protection is a great bonus--I rarely use sunscreen unless I'm at the beach, so it's good to know that I at least have a little protection on an everyday basis. My skin type is pretty normal, maybe "combination" at times, so I'm not sure how this would work for someone with very dry skin. (If I occasionally get some drier areas of skin, I tend to have to reapply a lot.)

• Ease of Application:

This is a great summertime moisturizer

Comments about Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion:

I tend to get pretty dry skin, especially in the fall and winter months. I wouldnt recommend this for that time of year or if you have really dry skin. However, when my skin is normal this is a great preventative. I also like that it has SPF in it and goes on easy. You don't have to wait for it to soak. In either which is really nice when you're always on the go.

I think it's affective in being a light sunscreen. I am sure you could even mix it with your liquid foundation since its a thinner texture. I am not a big fan of the smell though. Also, if you accidently get it on your lips, it's incredibly bitter. I know those aren't huge complaints but, they may really bother some people.

Ease of Application
        It feels good on the skin and spreads evenly and I like that it's not too thick so, no complaints as far as how it goes on.

They could definitely improve on the scent. I have sensitive skin so, I am not looking for a fake perfume smell either. But, I would prefer a nice light scent or none at all!

• Ease of Application:

I like this SPF free option

from MI

Comments about Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion:

In my late teens and early-mid twenties, I used Olay and a couple other moisturizing products pretty much exclusively. It worked for me, and I never felt the need to change it up. Now that I'm older (thirties!) I don't feel like this product provided enough moisture for my dry skin.

That being said, back in the day, I really enjoyed using this product. I have switched back and forth between the Olay Complete All day moisture lotion with, and without the SPF, and I must say, I prefer this product as it does not contain the SPF.

The SPF product has a very "suncreen-y" scent that I just don't love having on my face all day, and, I also don't feel like I can wear it at night if it contains SPF.

This product is the perfect combination of moisture, for day or night, and it doesn't contain sunscreen, so it doesn't have that sunscreen scent. It absorbs into the skin nicely, without leaving you feeling greasy or shiny. It wears under makeup very nicely, and I do like this product. I still have a bottle in my cabinet for backup when my other moisturizers run out, and I don't mind using it, it just doesn't always seem to provide enough moisture for me anymore. However, in a pinch, I use it still and am happy with it.

It's just ok

Comments about Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion:

I am constantly looking for new products to try because it's rare when I'm extremely impressed with something. Therefore, I'm always looking for something better. I tried this basically just for the fun of it. This lotion is very easy to use. It absorbs nicely so your not left with a greasy feeling. I always use a little extra moisturizer when I'm only able to use it once a day and this product kept my face soft and smooth all day without a problem. I didn't care for the scent because it was a little plain, but that is something a lot of people might like. I personally like fruity or perfume smells, but that can be bothersome to your face. This moisturizer didn't irritate my face at all. The price was a little high for how small the bottle is and once you start to get low, it's so hard to get the rest out. I actually tried a off brand that claimed to be exactly like this and it was. It worked just as good for half of the price. It's a ok product, but I probably wouldn't buy again.

Does what it claims

Comments about Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion:

For about five bucks a bottle, the Olay Complete All Day Moisturizing Lotion is one of the better moisturizers out there. It does exactly what it claims. It moisturizes dry skin, and will not make your face overly greasy/oily.
        I live in an area that is exceptionally dry, especially when winter kicks in. If I don't use a moisturizer I tend to get flaky itchy skin. I have used the Olay moisturizer for the last two years, and it has not been a problem.
        I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble with dry skin, and is looking for a good remedy without breaking the bank.

I have used it for the past two winters, and it has done a wonder on my skin; keeping it from flaking, and drying out. It last long, without needing to be reapplied.

Ease of Application
        Not too hard to apply. A little bit goes a long way, and it will last you the majority of the day. It's also easy to rinse off when needed.

Has a unique but pleasant scent. Not too overbearing.

• Ease of Application:

Don't Leave Home Without It!

from Bellefonte, PA

Comments about Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion:

Oil of Olay daily moisturizer is the one and only moisturizer I use. It has been my trick to looking younger than my age and keeping the wrinkles at bay. It applies easily and feels soft and smooth. I've used it for over 20 years after seeing the results from a coworker and could not believe her age. I have no desire to try other products and will never switch.

I have recently turned 50 years old and no one ever guesses my age correctly. Oil of Olay has kept my skin looking young and beautiful. I have very little wrinkles and I know it's because of using this product! I also like to apply to my hands to keep them from looking chapped and dry. It also protects me from sunburn and I often apply extra to my cheeks and nose when I know I'm going to be in the sun.

Ease of Application
        The application is easy and smooth. This product is not greasy and dries quickly. I apply each morning before doing my make-up, making it simple to apply my foundation.

I have never noticed a scent to this product.

Olay is amazing

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion:

Olay complete all day moisture lotion is my new favorite moisturizer. I can't say enough good things about it. After going through many different moisturizers to help me with my dry skin, I didn't have many options left. They were either not helping or they were too greasy. Then I seen the Olay moisturizer and it looked pretty good. After a couple uses, it was better than pretty good, it was great. I applied it in the morning after showering and applying it is easy because I only needed a small amount and it went on effortlessly. It dries almost instantly and my skin didn't have a greasy after feel, but instead it felt smooth and my dry skin finally felt like it had moisture. I was so happy with the results and still am. It wasn't a moisturizer that felt good for a few hours and then wore off, but it really did last all day. When I came home from getting my kids, my skin felt just as good as when I first applied it. It's great for sensitive skin, left no redness, and left no residue. Olay always makes great products, but this is one of the top products. I'm so happy I changed moisturizers and now my skin isn't dry or oily. If you're looking for a great moisturizer for all skin types, give this a try. It's definitely worth it.

• Ease of Application:

Non greasy formula that leaves your skin feeling hydrated.

Comments about Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion:

Started using this product in my 20's. Now in my early 50's and my skin is still soft, smooth, and well hydrated. It is my belief that the health and youthful appearance is partially due to the use of this product since I was young. It provides good skin protection from the sun, and is the only facial moisturizer that I would recommend.