Other Facial Moisturizers:
Moisturizers for Dry Skin
Olay
Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion

Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion

Great everyday moisturizer for almost every type of skin

from Jacksonville, IL

Comments about Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion:

As you can tell by a previous review, I'm a huge fan of the original Olay Regenerist Micro-Scultping Cream. While the makeup primer and tinted moisturizer that I use regularly do contain sunscreen, I often go without any makeup and decided that a daily moisturizer with sunscreen would be a good idea. So naturally I decided to try the cream's "sister" product.

I honestly don't use the moisturizer for an anti-aging effect, it's more important to me to keep my skin hydrated and protected against the sun. I would prefer a product with a higher SPF, say 30, but I'm satisfied with this one for now. One note about the specific effectiveness is that I am not familiar with any of the active ingredients listed on the bottle, so I don't know what purpose each serves.

Ease of Application
The lotion is very easy to apply. Despite having sunscreen it does not go on white and cause you to take extra effort to rub it in. I'm sure to use a generous amount on both my face and neck for maximum protection. I'm very happy with the way it keeps my skin hydrated, but have not tried it during the winter months yet.

I am not sensitive to fragrances at all and don't need fragrance free products. It does have a very light, fresh scent which I didn't even notice during daily use but could detect when I put some on my hand to rate the product while writing this review.

• Ease of Application:

Olay makes great products!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion:

I've been using the Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion for over a year. Yup, I used it in the summer, winter, fall and spring. I know. I know. They say that one should switch out your lotions depending on the season. However, this is how great this product is. It has just enough thickness that in the winter, it's a moisturizing enough lotion that the harsh winter winds don't dry out my skin. In the summer, it's silky feel doesn't make my face feel like it's wearing a thick greasy mask.

My skin absorbs the lotion well, and I don't get blemishes either! It has a lovely, light scent that I enjoy. Best part is that I know I am being protected against the sun.

PS: Oily skin isn't such a bad thing because it helps prevent wrinkles, and this lotion moisturizes my skin with the right amount that I don't have to worry about premature aging!

Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion make s my skin soft

from Huntersville, NC

Comments about Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion:

This moisturizer is doing a great job on my skin so far. Very recently I have started to notice a bit of dry skin in my T-zone. I decided that maybe my face had gotten used to the moisturizers I had been using and needed something new and different. I saw the Olay on sale at a local store recently and decided to give it a shot. I am very glad that I chose this product. It has made a great difference in the way my skin feels and looks. I put it on at night beofre I go to bed and in the morning my skin still feels silky smooth. I love the way it smells too. It is very light and not at all greasy, but my skin has stopped looking and feeling dry and flaky. It works well under my makeup and having the UV defense makes me confident about the protection my skin is receiving from the sun. I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone looking for something light to wear alone or under their makeup.

Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion a must for soft skin!!

from Manteca, CA

Comments about Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion:

I have to start by saying that I really am a huge fan of all things Olay :) My mom used Olay and now I do too. Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion is no exception. I use this lotion every single day and it makes my skin feel super soft and luxurious. Also, Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion has reduced the redness in my face and has generally evened my skin tone. I like the gentleness of this lotion and soft gentle smell. I also really love the fact that the longer I use Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion the more it conditions my skin and the better my skin gets. My pores and imperfections fade away. I am constantly getting compliments on my skin and tell everyone to use Olay products. Olay products are also very affordable, no matter where you get them and have been trusted by women for years. I most definitely recommend this to anyone . It is for all skin types and ethnicities.

Everyone needs a good sunscreen

from Olivehurst, CA

Comments about Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion:

Everyone needs a GOOD sunscreen that they can wear everyday under their make-up, (or even if you don't wear make-up).  It's crazy that there even are people (my sister included) who still don't apply sunscreen everyday.  Well, not only is it like THE MOST important step in everywoman's (and should be in a man's as well) beautification, but Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion makes it super easy and non-greasy to do so!  Oil of Oaly is classic for great products and non-greasy feeling lotions, and this is one more to ad to that list of wonderful products.  They just know how to do it.  This lotion goes on easy, in one easy application, and stays put.  No making your make-up slide around on your face or anything.  I even use it at night in a pinch, to remove my eye make-up, since it's so gentle to skin. So yes, I give it 5 stars, or more if they offered more, and I highly recommend to everyone to add some UV protectant to your daily beauty routine.  Even if you'll just be in the sun for a SMALL about of time! You'll thank your self later!

Lasting All Day Coverage

from Palmyra, VA

Comments about Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion:

All Day Lasting Coverage - Oil of Olay Daily Moisturing Lotion with SPF 20 provides all day coverage that's neither greasy or heavy.  Lightweight, it hydrates your skin with excellent coverage that won't sweat away.  SPF 20 combats aging wrinkles and spots caused by the sun.

Effective but not too heavy

from Salinas, CA

Comments about Olay Daily Regenerating UV Defense Lotion:

I use this lotion every morning.It goes on well. It is nice and light and does not have a strong odor like some other products I have tried. It does a good job of moisturizing without being too heavy. It comes in a nice size that fits well in the medicine cabinet.