4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Love Love Love this product!

from Northport, Alabama

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer:

I have to say, if you shop around and you buy moisturizers, you wind up buying more because you use more of other products. With this moisturizer, you use only a small amount which in turns SAVES you money. Don't waste your money on any other brand Mary Kay is the best facial product (eyeshawdows, lipsticks, eyeliners, etc) they have all proved themselves again and again. I am 41 years old and I always get compliments from people from 16 to 60 about how great my skin looks and how well my makeup looks!

Mary Kay has withstood the test of time.

Comments about Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer:

Overall, Mary Kay products are good. I don’t have a Mary Kay lady that lives in my area but my mother does and she always orders Mary kay. Mary Kay has withstood the test of time and has some really great products. Mary Kay’s facial moisturizes are fantastic. I have met women that have used mary kay products there whole life and at fifty their skin looks flawless. Finding the right moisturizer is important. So if you have a mary kay lady in your area and like the idea of ordering a product instead of running to the store to pick some up try out mary kay and see how you like it. The only thing I can say is I think Mary Kay needs to update their look. There bottles look outdated and old timey. I understand some people enjoy this. I have also know a few ladies that have used mary kay and it didn’t work out so well for them. Just try it out and see what works for you. Different skin needs different things.

Mary Kay puts out a Quality Moisturizer

Profile Image

from North Hanover, NJ

Comments about Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer:

My sister sells Mary Kay so needless to say , I am frequently buying products from the Mary Kay line. I have to say that although I find them to be quite expensive, they really do work and are worth the extra money. The Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer works extremely well and I love it. I have very dry skin and this lotion alleviates the itch and dryness from my face, hands and legs. It has a very mild scent so it is not overly perfumed or strong which I don't like when you are applying it to your face. It applies evenly and is not too thick nor to thin or a lotion and is just about the right thickness you would want in a moisturizer. I think it is good for all skin types. It soaks into the skin quickly and leaves you skin with a soft, supple feeling that lasts a long time. When I use it on my hands, they feel soft and smooth and so much better. I love this moisturizer. The tube is not big but you don't need a lot at a time. I recommend this lotion.

• Ease of Application:

Was not great for oily skin

Comments about Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer:

I did not have a horrible experience with this moisturizer. I think highly of the Mary Kay skin care line and have always used their products. However, this one was not successful for me due to having oily skin. I started using this moisturizer each night before bed. While it made my skin look really soft and smooth, it also caused my skin to break out pretty bad. I have really oily skin and this moisturizer seemed to cause my pores to clog. I think this is a great moisturizer for people with dry or normal skin. However, I would not recommend it if your skin is really oily. It was too strong for my oily skin. It is also more expensive than moisturizers you can purchase in store.

It was definitely at effective at moisturizing my skin. However, it was so effective that my skin broke out due to clogged pores. It would be very effective for people with dry skin.

Ease of Application
    It is really easy to apply on your face and neck.

The scent is nice.

• Ease of Application:

Great face moisturizer and smells wonderful

Comments about Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer:

I love this Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer, it's one of my favorites. I especially love to use it in the winter when my skin tends to be the most dry. This moisturizer is so good at moisturizing my face that I don't have to use it every day. I only use it about 3 times a week and my face always feels moisturized and soft. I don't use it more often because I do notice if I use it daily my face tends to be almost to moisturized and gets a little oily. During the summer and spring seasons I only use it about once or twice a week. I love the way this product smells. It can be a little more expensive then some other facial moisturizers but it's well worth the money paid because it does a great job and moisturizing the face without clogging pores. Since I don't use it every day the bottle lasts me a very long time. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin and wants a nice gentle moisturizer that also smells wonderful.

I love the way this moisturizer smells. It has a nice sweet scent that's not to overpowering.

Great facial moisturizer

Comments about Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer:

I probably wouldn't have tried this moisturizer on my own since it is a little expensive, but my aunt is a Mary Kay rep and gave me this several years ago. I get extremely dry and flakey skin, especially on my face in cold weather. I love that this moisturizer feels lightweight and non-greasy. It does not make my face look oily but protects well against dryness. It is great for use all year round regardless of the weather.

This keeps my skin well moisturized throughout the whole day. It has been effective for my sister and mom as well.

Ease of Application
    This moisturizer has a little bit runnier consistency than some of my other face creams so it can get a little messy if you squeeze it out too quickly. However, it goes on really easily and I like how nicely it absorbs into the skin.

This has a nice clean, fresh scent that is very subtle. I honestly don't notice any scent when I am applying it and I don't notice it throughout the day.

• Ease of Application:

Great for winter dry skin.

from Pottstown, PA

Comments about Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer:

My face is especially dry and tight in the winter. I have tried many products, but the Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer is by far the best product for me. I use this product in the winter, once the heat is turned on. Since it is expensive, I use Oil of Olay in the summer months when my skin isn't quite as dry.

52 year old face looks 40 because of Mary Kay!

from Leawood, KS

Comments about Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer:

What can I say.  I began using Mary Kay at age 18 and have ***never *** switched to anything else.  I love all of their products but I really could not be without their moisturizer.  No matter what abuse I give my face (I sometimes go to bed with make-up on!)  when I wash it in the morning and apply my moisturizer it feels like satin.  This product is light, never greasy, yet take care of the driest parts of my face.  I am so dependent on the moisturizer that I always have a supply on hand.  This is especially important with a teenage daughter.  I told her from the first time she wanted to wear make-up that she could only wear Mary Kay, none of those drug store brands.  She was fine with that until her friends started talking about this trendy brand and that trendy brand.  I let her try them and needless to say I trashed a bunch of make-up because she liked her Mary Kay better!  I imagine that in 34 years or so she will be feeling the same way about her choice to stick with Mary Kay!

Have not found another face cream that compares to Mary Kay

from Leipsic, OH

Comments about Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer:

Mary Kay Enriched Mosturizer is by far the best face moisturizer I have ever used.  I have tried many other types in the last fifteen years since I first started using the Mary Kay moisturizer, but have never found another moisturizer that compares.  I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter, and I have found that the Enriched Moisturizer is the only thing that cures my dry skin.  I have tried Arbonne face creams, Oil of Olay, Maybelline, Neutrogena, you name it I have tried it.  When I get out of the shower the moisturizer is the first thing I apply because my face burns without it on.  I wish the price was a little less.  But definately worth the money if you have the dry skin.  I have found that if I splurge on the face cream I can get away with the less expensive foundations, blushes, and compacts.  Compared to the other face creams in the same industry (Airbonne for example)  Mary Kay is by far the better choice.  A big thumbs up to Mary Kay!!

MK Enriched Moisturizer: Winter's Coming, I am Stocked Up

from Big Island, VA

**Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer **

I love this moisturizer!  While no one will ever compliment be on my big feet with short toes, I do get a lot of compliments on my skin.  I like to be honest and realistic with beauty reviews and I think that a) I must have gotten some good skin genes, b) it's crucial that I use sunscreen and wear hats and c) drinking lots of water has helped me to keep younger looking skin.  Beyond that I must say that I think using Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer is a big plus for why I have younger looking skin and have held off wrinkles (minus the brow lines from teaching middles school!).

Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer:

-is soooo rich and thick and yet absorbable, never greasy

-is 100% frangrance free so it doesn't compete with the scents I love

-is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores)

I use Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer year round but when winter is coming and especially because we use wood heat (Sure we save some money but I just love the ambience.) that can really suck the moisture out of your skin, I keep this lots of Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer on hand.  I really do keep this in the bathroom, on my desk and even in my car.

**My Viewpoint: **"Enriched" is just the right name for this moisturizer.  It's thick and yet never greasy.  Keeps my skin hydrated and soft and keeps the compliments coming.