Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Clear Skin Cream

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Keeps blemishes at bay and totally reduces the look of wrinkles!

I LOVE this product! I am in my late 30s and I'm starting to notice the wrinkles more and more. But, I still get my share of pimples, at least once a month if you know what I mean! I decided on trying the Neutrogena line of skin care since I have always been pleased when using them in the past. Now I use the daily cleanser and the "Neutrogena Healthy Skin, Antii-Wrinkle, Anti-Blemish Cream" after I was my face. Within just a few weeks, I no longer got the pimples that I was used to and my wrinkles started to be less obvious. I believe the combination of Salicylic Acid and Retinol are the perfect combination. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is still dealing with acne, but also wants to start working on their wrinkles.

This product is well recommended from me.

I have been a proud user of Neutrogena products since I was a child using the Neutrogena face bar. As long as you know your sink type you know what pairs well with it. I'd recommend trying this and sticking with it.

I only give it an 8 due to it taking at least 3 full weeks to notice the skin change when looking in the mirror.

Ease of Application
This product is so easy to apply no complicated step by step to it.

Side Effects
My skin seems to react fast to a product that doesn't work well with it. This one is amazing no rash no redness no breakouts.

Immediacy
I scored it as a 3 just due to the time it took for me to start to see the difference.

I LOVE THIS!! absolutely recommended!!!

from queens, NY

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Adult Acne
    • Inflammatory Acne
    • Moderate Acne
    • Severe Acne
    • Teen Acne

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Clear Skin Cream:

smells really good!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This product is well recommended from me.

Ease of Application
    This product is so easy to apply no complicated step by step to it.

stops the acne

First lets talk about the texture. The texture somewhat feel like a primer but at the same time mixed in with lotion. Not sure if it makes sense. Then there is a bit of frgrance, which I am quite pleased with because it is not too overwhelming and quite pleasant actually. And when applying, it is very easy just smooth on like lotion or cream.
    Now to talk about its effectiveness. This product definitely stops the acne, but doesn't seem to heal the existing ones which I guess its alright since it doesn't worsen anything. Now what I did like about this product is it seems to lighten the redness on my face. I have redness on certain areas due to the acne I have had since having a baby. It seems to blend the redness in with my skin and lightens it. It did not however help with my cystic acne, its still there. Not sure if it's suppose to improve it. Lastly is the wrinkle improvement. I don't have many, just a light crows feet, and it does seem to smooth it out fairly well, so no complaints there. So overall would I buy again? Probably not. Reason being is because I can actually feel the cream on my face all day. And I keep thinking my face is getting oily, but of course it's not because I would check my face. I guess it really depends on every person. You can give it a try because it is quite effective in some aspects. But I wouldn't just for the simple reason of it feelif heavy on my face.

One of the Best Priced Acne Creams and Anti-Wrinkle Creams

from Blackwell, OK

I first started using several years ago, then started using another product. It worked well but I had all but forgotten about this until I seen it over a week ago at Walmart. It has retinol as one of the main ingredients, which has been shown to be a valuable anti-aging product that also clears skin from acne. This has a good balance of ingredients to clear skin, and fight the aging process. I will definitely keep this in my routine.

You will need to start slow with this product as it can cause really dry skin. For the first week I suggest using it every other day. Then increasing it to every day the second week of use. After that, you can apply it up to twice a day for the best benefits, as long as it doesn't excessively dry your skin.

Ease of Application
    This is very simple to use. After cleansing your skin with a gentle soap or cleanser, apply this. I applied this every night, at first. Once my skin adjusted to it, I started applying it every morning and evening, after cleaning my face with a good moisturizing soap. Look at my reviews if you would like to see some good cleansers I've used for dry skin.

Convenience
    This is very convenient as it's an all in one, an acne cream and an anti-wrinkle cream.

Side Effects
    The only side effect is dry skin. If you start out slow when using this it shouldn't dry your skin excessively.

Immediacy
    You will see a big difference in your skin within a few days after using this.

This product works

I have used this anti-wrinkle cream for about two years now. I always like to try new products that claim to get rid of acne, but they never seem to work. I have suffered from acne since I was a teenager back in high school. I have been to multiple dermatologists before and their treatments work for a couple of months, but my acne seems to keep reappearing. So then I came along this product, and it has worked perfectly. Finally I found a product that not only works, but is much less expensive than other recognized brands that supposedly offer the same effectiveness for acne. I love how Neutrogena products also work for my sensitive skin and does not make my face red and dry after using them. Overall, this cream is for those of us who are in our thirties and forties and still get those annoying pimples and also want to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. I highly recommend this product.

Clear Pimples and Prevent Wrinkles

I am so happy to find a product that addresses my needs: pimples and wrinkles. I love the smell, so it makes me want to use it. After a few weeks I noticed my pimples going away and I wasn't breaking out like I used to. A few more weeks and my pimples are gone! I get painful cystic pimples and I was surprised that this cleared those stubborn pimples. I can't say for sure that it prevents/eliminates wrinkles, because I only have a few little ones and those didn't go away. Maybe if I had more wrinkles, I'd notice more of a change. I trust the Neutrogena brand, because they always seem to deliver on their promises.

Pimples are gone, and I get very few breakouts now, usually just around my period, but it is not as bad as before I starting using the product.

Simple to use.

Side Effects
    I didn't experience any, and I have sensitive skin. I usually get some irritation from acne products, but this one didn't bother me.

Immediacy
    It took a few weeks to see a change and about a month to see clear skin. Please note that I have large, painful cystic acne, so it may have taken longer because of that.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Blemish Cream

from Lakeland, FL

Neutrogena healthy skin anti-wrinkle, anti-blemish cream is so far the only anti wrinkle and anti blemish cream that i know of and tried out for a decent price that actually works. This is the second time i bought it and i am still very happy. I normally ditch a product after the first purchase since it doesn't seem to work but this one is different. I actually use other products of this line and i have to say that I'm happy. Since i am in my late twenties i can tell that smaller wrinkles are starting to show but i have more of an acne issue after i had my second child. It helps out a lot with the reduction of redness and visibility. I can also tell that those wrinkles that are starting to show have reduced in appearance. Thank you Neutrogena for coming up with this wonderful product!

• Immediacy:

helps old cells slough off, so pores get cleaned out

from Kennewick, WA

I received a free sample of this Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle cream, and even though it's meant for wrinkles it actually worked great for my acne. It also helped with the number & size of the blackheads I have. I only use a little bit at night only, because too much can make your skin too sensitive. I usually rub in a tiny dab while my skin is still a little damp - the water helps it spread more easily. The only caveat is you should use a good sunscreen during the day b/c it makes you more sensitive to the sun - I got a little bit of a sunburn at first.

I've had acne since I was 10 years old, and I finally figured out that I needed a lot of exfoliation to keep from breaking out like crazy but scrubs were really irritating. Now I've switched to using this cream with my face cleanser that has salicylic acid in it. I started noticing a difference after about a week, and my skin is not only clearer but actually looks kind of glowy too.

Takes care of everything!

from Tomball, TX

I am at that awkward stage in life where I am starting to get wrinkles, but I still get the occasional blemish. I was delighted to find this product on the shelves of a drugstore. I tried it the second I got a blemish. Can I just say WOW?! I put it on at night and when I woke up the next morning, not only was the blemish nearly gone, but the skin around it seemed brighter and softer. It really did what it said it would. I have consistently used it since then, when I have needed it, and it's fabulous to have such a reliable product in my drawer. I know that when I feel a blemish coming on, I can apply it and not only will be taken care of almost overnight, but it will leave the skin around it fresher and smoother than before. This is a must have for anyone who is dealing with wrinkles and blemishes at the same time. As soon as I run out of this tube, I am buying another one to keep for those emergencies!

i use neutrogena as a part of my daily skin care routine

from Grand Island, NY

i am only 30, but i do what i need to to ensure that my skin stays healthy,clean and looking young. I have been using this product for a long time and i know it is living up to its name. Only downside would be that it can make you get sunburn more easily. Not a problem for me, but may be for some people. I saw an  old friend who i hadn't seen in a few years and she asked me what i use to keep my skin looking so good. I told her about Neutrogena and now she uses it too. Love this product. Using it too often can make my skin a bit dry, but nothing a little lotion can't handle.