Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Acne.org Jojoba Oil

• Moderate acne (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (3)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

love

from los angeles

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Bleaches Fabric

love

nice

from maroc

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Hydrates Skin

Cons

• Bleaches Fabric

Comments about Acne.org Jojoba Oil:

i love that chose in my fouvorite

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

It's good but need some work

from San Jose , CA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Smells Great

Cons

• Dries Out Skin

Love it

Fhcg

from Ksa

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Minimizes Pores

Cons

• Dries Out Skin

• Teen Acne

Goood

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

A very soothing and effective acne destroyer!!!!!!!!!

Comments about Acne.org Jojoba Oil:

This anti-acne product is extremely nice and effective - a must have the unfortunate people who suffer from acne. I used to have terrible, red, itchy acne. After a few applications of this, my face was much much clearer. The soothing, cooling effects of this product are immediate. I love this stuff, it has really improved my appearance and skyrocketed my self-esteem.

It's not going to get rid of every little zit and it is not going to prevent more from appearing. But it will SIGNIFICANTLY improve your complexion if you use it.

Ease of Application
All it is that you have to do to apply this awesome product is rub it into your face and rinse with warm water. It is, quite simply, "simple, clean, and easy!"

Convenience
It is convenient to use this product. I mean, all you need is the acne wash and a sink and faucet. If you are living in a house, then you probably have everything that you need. I don't think the size is small enough for you to take onto airplanes and stuff though. Not too sure though.

Side Effects
I didn't get any, but for my friend, he said it just made his skin drier.

• Immediacy:

This is one oil that won't clog pores!!

Comments about Acne.org Jojoba Oil:

When treating my acne breakouts the drying-agents do a real number on my skin causing it to flake horribly and looked coarse and dried out like snakeskin almost. No matter how much moisturizer I used, it was never enough. Under the advice of a friend, I was referred to Jojoba oil on the acne.org website. This is when I learned that it's non-comedogenic meaning it's not going to clog your pores. If my skin is extra dry, I apply just a tiny amount and it's enough to cover my whole face. If one just needs an extra boost of moisture, 5-6 drops of this oil can be added to ANY moisturizer and the benefits will still apply.

Although this is an oil, it doesn't cause to much greasy hydration and after feel but delivers a LOT of moisture with just the right balance. A little goes a long way, too!!

Side Effects
I have yet to experience any ill side effects from this product other than I want to use it on everything, I love it so much!! haha!!

Immediacy
From the initial use, moisture will be delivered and skin will start to look and feel healthy nearly immediately.

Best Oil

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Acne.org Jojoba Oil:

I absolutely love the Jojoba Oil from Acne.org. I came across it about 2 years ago when I was looking for an oil to rub on my son after bath time. I didn't want to use traditional baby oil. Jojoba oil is so natural and pure. Since I started using it, I have discovered so many different uses. With my son, it helped his cradle cap and was a perfect moisturizer on his sensitive skin. I lather it on after my own showers, and it leaves me silky and smooth.
I don't have severe acne, just occasional breakouts. But I did notice that this jojoba oil keeps my skin from getting oily since it locks in moisture. I certainly have had even less acne since using it.
During the winter months, the skin around my finger nails cracks. Jojoba oil has rescued my fingers from so much pain. I also put it on my face as night in place of a night cream. It not only moisturizes my face but also hydrates it. I feel smooth but not oily or greasy.
This jojoba oil by Acne.org is fast-absorbing and light.
It makes a great lip moisturizer as well.

Moisturizes and rejuvenates my skin.

Ease of Application
Easy to apply

Convenience
It doesn't leave my skin feeling slippery or greasy.

Side Effects
It's safe enough for me as well as for my children. I used it on my son who has extremely sensitive skin.

• Immediacy:

The best jojoba oil you can buy.

Comments about Acne.org Jojoba Oil:

This jojoba oil from acne.org is really the best that I have ever used. The best thing about it is it's long shelf life. It never goes rancid, and one bottle lasts me almost a year. A little bit of the oil goes a very long way, so it is a great investment. I also find it to be very helpful for my acne prone, oily skin. I was needing a moisturizer to rescue me from all of the benzoyl peroxide items I was using to treat my breakouts. But it seemed like every cream I tried just made my skin even worse, and any moisturizer geared towards acne prone skin dried it out even further. That's when I decided to try the natural route. At first the thought of putting an oil on my already oily skin seemed crazy, but I was shocked the first time that I used it. It completely left my skin smooth and moisturizer, and the best part is, it never once broke me out. The texture is very light and sinks in wonderfully, without leaving behind a greasy feeling or shiny look.

• Immediacy:

Jojoba Oil is a miracle worker

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Acne.org Jojoba Oil:

I have heard great things about Acne.org Jojoba Oil and decided to give it a chance. My skin was very dry from using different acne treatments, but would become very oily as the day went on. My skin was over producing oil to compensate for the side effects of the acne treatments I was on. I use 2-3 drops of Jojoba Oil mixed with my moisturizer on my face twice a day. After using my face has a nice glow and is very smooth to touch look. My face looks completely hydrated all day and never appears to be oily. Actually my skin is no longer oily or dry. Apparently Jojoba Oil reduces the amount of sebum that your skin produces. This takes about a month of everyday use to see this type of result. The price of this product is on par with other brands of Jojoba Oil. I would definitely recommend Acne.org Jojoba Oil to anyone with dry or oily skin. In the process it may even help your acne if it's a result of over active oil glands.

Very soothing

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Acne.org Jojoba Oil:

I have moderate acne and occasionally get cystic blemishes every now and then. I am always on the lookout for new and different treatment. I came across the Jojoba oil while doing some reading on Acne.org and thought the product had an interesting concept. The idea of using an oil on your skin to treat acne may sound counter-intuitive, but the concept behind the idea is that Jojoba oil, when applied to the skin, basically tricks your skin into thinking that it has made enough oil, and as a result normal oil production slows down. In a nutshell, it helps to regulate oil production. I have really oily skin around my t-zone and bought the Jojoba oil to try and reduce it. The oil itself is a little messy to use at first. In the mornings I add a few drops of the oil to my moisturizer before applying it to my face. At night I use the oil to remove my makeup (it works as a great natural makeup and eye makeup remover too!), I then apply a little bit of the oil to my t-zone and lips. The jojoba oil does help to control the oil in my t-zone, and helps to moisturize my face. It did not do that good a job at clearing up my acne on its own, but it helped to lessen the irritating effects of my other acne treatments. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a natural and effective moisturizer.