Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Great compliment to my skin!

I received this moisturizer as a sample when i ordered my 60 day supply of Proactiv and i was absolutely thrilled with the results! First of all, this moisturizer is very pricey for only 1 oz, so i was hesitant to buy a regular size at my local kiosk in the mall. I use this moisturizer at night and my proactiv oil free moisturizer in the morning, so this bottle was able to last me two months. I am very satisfied with the moisture it provides my skin and it is very light. I've always suffered from severe dry skin due to my work environment and other brands in the market irritated my skin and felt very heavy on my skin. I am so glad proactiv came out with such a wonderful moisturizer! Also, it absorbs very quickly so you will not need to worry about it being greasy and uncomfortable at night when you sleep. Infused with Green Tea, this moisturizer will leave your skin healthy and hydrated! Other than price and size, i definitely recommend this product!

Not To Great

I got this product as a free gift with my order from Proactiv. As you see on the commercials this stuff is suppose to be awesome. I was not impressed at all. I was very upset with this product. When you see this product online they make it look like you are getting a pretty good sized bottle of it. The size of the bottle is as small as my pinkie finger. This was more of a free sample rather than a free gift. The first time I used it I ended up using 3/4ths of the bottle. The second to last time I used it the green tea moisturizer was making my acne come back. I do not know if Proactiv made this a free gift because it makes your acne comes back or what but it made me very angry. I have been using the 3 step system for over six months and it has almost taken away all my acne but as soon as I started to use the green tea moisturizer my acne started to come back. This product does not do what it is suppose to. I was so mad about this I went out and bought a different brand of acne medicine.

This product started to make my skin break out in acne. I was very mad.

Ease of Application
This is easy to put on but the bottle of this product I received was extremely small. If this product did work with my skin I would have had to buy at least 3 bottles to last me a month.

Convenience
This bottle is very small. I could take it anywhere with me without having to make room in my purse but since it is so small I would run out of it after only using it a week.

Side Effects
This product made my face break out in acne. I have had my face clear of acne for about 6 months until I used this product. I then have had to start all over again. It is pretty embarrassing.

Immediacy
This product only did bad things to my skin.

Proactive is a good product.

Comments about Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:

I really love proactive. There are a lot of products out there but proactive beats them all. I never thought that my face could be so clear. Proactive really made me feel more alive. I recommend this product for anyone who wants to get rid of their acne problem. If it changed my life, then it can change anyone's life. I enjoyed the product and pretty sure everyone will.

It didn't take long for my face to clear up. The results are fantastic and I love it. This is exactly what a product for acne should be like. I will always remember proactive for helping me get rid of a problem that was bothering me.

Convenience
I really needed this product for me. It was very convenient and it helped a lot. If you really feel like you need help with you acne problem, proactive is the way to go. There is no other product that can help you as much as proactive can.

Side Effects
The side effects were great. My face is clear and I never felt better.

Less than impressed

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:

I cannot say that I was at all impressed with this moisturizer. I purchased the proactive kit that also included the green tea moisturizer. I was skeptical whether or not I should even use it because my skin is not typically overly dry. However, I was afraid that using proactive would dry out my skin and perhaps I would need to moisturizer. It was light and not at all heavy or greasy. But after a few minutes, it was like I could still feel it on my face. I eventually ended up washing my face for the second time just to get rid of the feeling. I did give the lotion another chance, but was still not impressed with it. I was even disappointed in the entire proactive kit altogether. I saw no improvement in my acne whatsoever and ended up getting a prescription cream from my dermatologist that worked a hundred times better.

It did nothing to improve my acne.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to apply.

Side Effects
I saw no side effects, but also saw no improvement.

• Immediacy:

Best moisturizer on the market..

Comments about Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:

Everything proactive makes is awesome. And this green tea moisturizer is no different. Dry, flaky skin, no worries, this moisturizer will help. I had red, dry patches on my face after giving birth that wouldn't go away with anything. I tried and tried. Finally a friend suggested this. Not only does it feel great when you put it on but it does what it is supposed to and fast!

• Immediacy:

The product in my bag that never fails to do the job

Comments about Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:

I'd give this a perfect score.

This product is VERY effective. In fact, this moisturizer and the refining mask are the only products that proactive carries that have worked on my face. They are light, and go on your skin so softly and smoothly.

Ease of Application
This product is very easy to put on. Simply wash your face, then apply the green tea moisturizer to your face, and carry on with the rest of your day, feeling happy and fresh!

Convenience
The convenience that comes with this product is amazing. It is very easy to store this product in a clutch, purse, or your bag of choice because the product is thin and decently sized.

Side Effects
No side effects for me! The only effects I saw with the green tea moisturizer were positive ones. I recommend this product to friends and family members all the time.

Immediacy
This product does work instantly. In fact, I still use mine to keep my face clean and moisturized whenever it is feeling dry or less than soft.

Love this Moisturizer!

Comments about Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:

I tried the Green Tea Moisturizer after I had seen advertised on a commercial. I have tried several Proactiv products and this is one of my favorites! Instead of using it as an everyday moisturizer I use it every other day, and when I have a dry spot on my face. The Green Tea Moisturizer helps heal my dry skin very quickly. I used to use it everyday however I seemed to run out of it too quickly. Another great thing about the Green Tea Moisturizer is that when you apply is it is not greasy or runny.

The Green Tea Moisturizer keeps my skin healthy and not dry. It also helps heal the dry or flaky areas on my face.

Ease of Application
The Green Tea Moisturizer is very simple to apply. The moisturizer is not messy, which makes it simple to put on.

Convenience
It is convenient to use, however it is not alway convenient to get. I order the Green Tea Moisturizer for the Proactiv website, which usually means if I run out of the moisturizer it can take a week to get more.

Side Effects
I have not had any side effects while using the Green Tea Moisturizer.

Immediacy
The Green Tea Moisturizer works very quickly. When I have a dry patch of skin on my face I use the moisturizer before I go to bed and when I wake up my skin is back to normal.

• Immediacy:

Say hello to a dewy complexion

Comments about Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:

So a few years back I bought the proactive solution kit and it came with a free trial sample of this green tea moisturizer. After using it for the first time I instantly fell in love with it. I used to be very afraid of moisturizers because they would just make me break out more, but not so is the case with this green tea moisturizer. Even just the sound of it is luring. I myself have heard of this feeling properties of green tea but never really believed in it. After applying this moisturizer my skin was instantly transformed into this dewy glow. Even the smell of it is very pleasant; green tea of course. It did feel a little watery or slimy when I was first applying it but I grew to like it, knowing that this lotion would not make me break out this time.

The natural soothing properties of the green tea not only helped moisturize my skin but it also helped soothe my acne flareups and reduced redness

Side Effects
Having very sensitive skin and breaking out at almost anything that would touch it, I have had absolutely no allergic reaction to this moisturizer

No Effect At All

Comments about Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:

Don't waste your time or money on this little bottle of nothing. I used this product just as the directions said and I might as well just have just put some water on my skin because it was the same. You could go anywhere and get better moisturizer than this.

It didn't work at all. I used it like the directions said and I put this product on the dry area and I went to sleep. I woke up and it was just like it was before I went to sleep, still dry.

Ease of Application
Just do what the directions say and run it in.

Convenience
Doesn't work and is hard to find unless you go to the mall, online, or see a commercial.

Side Effects
I didn't have any side effects, although, my skin isn't sensitive and I rarely have allergic reactions.

Immediacy
Maybe I would have seen results if I had used half the bottle but I wasn't going to waste my money like that. There was no immediancy because there were no results. My advice to you is don't waste your time and money.

Good Stuff

Comments about Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:

Proactiv is a great acne treatment. This is a great moisturizer. I have pretty good skin but in the winter it gets pretty dry and this stuff is great for it. It leaves my skin so soft and clean feeling. And its easy to use which is something I love. There is also no side effects (for me at least.)

Not To Great

Comments about Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:

This product started to make my skin break out in acne. I was very mad.

Immediacy
This product only did bad things to my skin.

Green Tea by Proactive

Comments about Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:

It's a really good moisturizer for people who are acne prone. It isn't greasy like other moisturizers which had caused really bad breakouts for me before. One of my favorite things about it is the cooling effect it has on my face, making me feel refreshed and my skin vibrant.

Very effective proactive product. Most of the products made by proactive are overall pretty effective for my skin in particular.

Ease of Application
Can't get much more basic than rubbing it on and letting it absorb.

Convenience
I only have two complaints about the convenience of this product. For one it's very pricey. One of the most expensive moisturizers I've used. I would say this is a splurge product so if you skimp on some other products you'll probably be able to use it regularly. The second issue is that it isn't sold in any stores which is pretty inconvenient because you really have to plan ahead if you want to make sure you're getting it continually without having days waiting for it to come in the mail.