Other Facial Moisturizers:
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 45, Untinted

Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 45, Untinted

This is an effective way to minimize sun exposure

from Jackson, GA

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 45, Untinted:

After breaking out in a horrible rash, my doctor told me to get Neutrogena sunscreen and use it exclusively and daily.  Most sunscreens either break me out in zits or give me rashes.  This is one that has not done that and I have been using it for months now.  Makeup slides on easily over top of the sunscreen.  It moisturizes as well.  I love it.

Neutrogena Healthy Defense is a great moisturizer!!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 45, Untinted:

I've actually been using a newer version of this product with 50SPF, but I have to say, this one is a MUST HAVE product. It's light and goes on in a great "matte" finish that layers really well under make-up. It doesn't clog your pores and it doesn't hurt my acne-prone, sensitive skin. The high level of SPF is an added benefit -- teens using this product may not even know, but they're guarding themselves from skin cancer without even trying! The only downside is that it's a little bit pricey for being a drugstore product (although there are coupons available online from Neutrogena) and that it goes on a little bit "white" on my yellow-toned skin. However the color soon fades out (within ten minutes at least) and I've never had any serious issues with it. It truly is dermatologist recommended (at least by my own dermatologist), and I absolutely love the consistency. Some may say there is a light scent (and there is), but it's not enough to deter me from using the product and it dissipates after a few minutes. Overall, it's a fantastic product that I can't rave about enough.

sun protection without the breakouts

from Houston, TX

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 45, Untinted:

I have struggled with finding a lightweight moisturizer that I can wear under a light powder without getting cakey...or breaking out.  Neutrogena's  Daily Defense Moisturizer is perfect.  No breakouts, no extra oil, and light enough to wear without my face feeling heavy.

Keeps the sun away from my skin

from Hayward, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 45, Untinted:

I use this every morning under my makeup.  It absorbs fast and doesn't make me feel greasy or heavy.  It provides a good base for the makeup and protects my skin from the evil gas ball in the sky.

The price is amazing considering what a lot of other products that make the same exact claims charge.