Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub

My favorite face wash

I use when i wake up in the morning and before bed at night, it really helps with my oily skin and im finally having no break outs. I actually have really sensative skin so im extremely greatful to have found something that doesnt irritate me!

Fort myers, fl

Cooling sensation

Made me feel fresh and clean! Felt like it removed most of the dirt on my face. Has a great cooling sensation!!! Love that in the morning! Nice face scrub!

Bellbrook, OH

Great cleanser

This is the only face wash I've ever used that felt like it exfoliated as advertised. My skin is really dry, so I only use it every few days, and moisturize afterwards. I only wish the little beads were more environmentally friendly.

Madison,Al

Wasn't made for my skin

Many experience with this Nuetragena facial wash was the way it left my face feeling after using it the first time. I used the product at night before bed. I first noticed a stinging season on my face and immediately washed it off. The product itself is great for mist people but not for me. It caused extreme irritation to my skin. My face was left red and my skin dried out completely. What I didn't like most about this product was it removes all of the moisture from your skin even the natural moisture your skin is supposed too make. I didn't try to use this cleanser again after muy first encounter as it says on the application instructions in case of irritation discontinue use. That is an upside of this product. The instructions are easy to read and follow. The application process was quick and easy. The bottle the cleanser comes in is easy and it doesn't cause a new when applying. Although my skin was quite irritated this cleanser did leave my face softer and it still had three clean feeling. Despite the skin irritation I would recommend this product to friends and family whom don't sensitive skin or easily irritated skin. I have sensitive skin so this wasn't the facial cleanser for my facial cleanser needs.

Haltom City, Texas

My son has acne but with using this product, it's GONE

You will see a difference the first time you use it. Effectiveness Every time you use it the acne disappears Ease of Application Don't use just alilttle, use an quarter full. Use your fingers and scrub it in counter clock wise. Then rinse very well. Scent The scent is strong but that means its working.

Warren, OH

LOVE this product

I tend to be picky about what facial cleanser I use as my skin is pretty sensitive. A friend of mine recommended that I try Neutrogena Deep Clean and as I always am I was a bit leery of it. I'm so glad I actually tried it though. it works great, doesn't leave my skin red or dry it out and leaves me with a nice tingly feeling.

Two best mixed

I have always used Neutrogena deep clean products and decided to try this recently after I had learned about foaming products and how much I like them. It is safe to say that this cleanser is two of the best things mixed together! I really like the deep clean feeling that leaves your skin feeling tingly clean (not hurting) and I also love the foaming action that is so easy to lather up. It gets really deep down into your pores to make your face feel clean inside and out. This is even if you are washing after a long day where you have make up, dirt, and oil on your skin. It has really helped me keep blackheads down which is always a concern. I also feel like it has helped me to minimize the size of my pores just because itkeeps them so clean they are able to shrink naturally on their own. I love this scrub and plan to buy it again! I definitely recommend this if you are looking for something that will allow you to feel the clean. Scent The scent is not really flowerly or great, but it is not bad so this does not deter me from buying it again!

Feels great on my skin

This Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub works as advertised. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and revitalized with a 'cool' tingly feeling whilst washing my face. It's one of the gentler face scrubs that I have used in years and I am glad I had this deep clean foaming scrub during high school as that's when I experienced the worst of my pimples, but now as an adult I have clear skin and I have Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub to thank for that. This product had a silky gel consistency as opposed to the different texture I felt with the Neutrogena pink grapefruit scrub and this product had never once dried my skin out after multiple uses. This foaming scrub cleansed my skin without stripping it of all moisture and left it looking fresher and more even in skin tone and I have combination skin, so the fact that this product balanced out the dry and oily areas of my face is saying something for this product. I recommend picking up a bottle of this product and trying it out for yourself as it might do wonders for you as well.

Cheap, but works well!

I love using this product because I always feel like it's doing amazing things for my skin. Whenever I use this scrub, it foams up into a beautiful lather that makes my skin feel moisturized and soft. Although this is only a scrub, I think it cleans my skin really well, too. It gets every little bit of dirt and oil off of my skin. I find that this scrub is gentle enough for me to use 3-4 times a week. While the little beads aren't as rough as I'd like them to be, I still think they do a good job. However, if I'm looking for something to really exfoliate my skin, I don't use this scrub. It's too gentle for getting really deep into the skin. This product has a slight scent. At one point, I did think it was making my skin break out, but after putting it down and going back to this product, I had no issues with it. I don't think this was the problem. This is a good, cheap scrub if you're looking for one you can use every day.

true

This is a great product for energizing and cleansing skin.

First of all, this cleanser comes in a flip cap bottle that I can turn upside down in the shower. That is a plus for me because I love products I can use one handled. Second of all the bottle is kind of androgynous and so is the smell which is a bonus because anything in the shower is fair game for me or my guy to use. The product itself is kind of bubbly/foamy when you lather it up and apply it to your face. It tingles a little and leaves you feeling refreshed. It also has a zippy smell but I'm not sre what to equate it too. When I use it on my face, it kind of feels as if it's carbonated, although I know it isn't. That's the feeling I equate it to though. You get a good amount of lather with this and that helps to get the excess dirt, oil, and grime from everyday off of your face. It has very gentle exfoliators that help pull off dead skins and help with cell turnover. The exfoliation is very gentle though which is nice on cheeks and chests but it isn't quite strong enough for my T-zone. I still have to use something more powerful on my chin, nose, and forehead. The blackheads are helped out if I've already gotten them cleansed with another product but if you're using this specifically for stubborn blackheads, it's not the product for you. Overall, good exfoliate and cleanser but not tough enough for deep blackheads. Effectiveness This does a good job with acne control and cleansing. Not so much on blackhead control. Ease of Application This is easy to use and can be used one handed because of the bottle design. Scent This is very refreshing and invigorating, just as the bottle suggests.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub