Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub

Pros

Cons

Great CLEAN!

I have been a dedicated Clinque girl for many years but I ran out and decided to give my daughters Deep Clean cleanser a try.  I was pleasantly surprised at the cleaning power of this tube of wash.  Not only does it lather well but it takes only a pea size amount to get the clean I desire.  It also has a fresh burst of tingle that I found very comforting.  I won't necessarily give up my cleaning regimen for this product but I will say it was a pleasant change from my normal routine... one that I will repeat each week now.  In fact, I will use it with my little power cleaner and get the maximum effect from this product.  Great in the shower and very reasonably priced as compared to Clinique but, for a teenager that doesn't think twice about use amounts, it well priced and provides her with an exceptional clean.

I recommend this product to anyone that doesn't want to spend an enormous amount of money on a product that gets the job done.

Sandy

Wasn't made for my skin

Many experience with this Nuetragena facial wash was the way it left my face feeling after using it the first time. I used the product at night before bed. I first noticed a stinging season on my face and immediately washed it off. The product itself is great for mist people but not for me. It caused extreme irritation to my skin. My face was left red and my skin dried out completely. What I didn't like most about this product was it removes all of the moisture from your skin even the natural moisture your skin is supposed too make. I didn't try to use this cleanser again after muy first encounter as it says on the application instructions in case of irritation discontinue use. That is an upside of this product. The instructions are easy to read and follow. The application process was quick and easy. The bottle the cleanser comes in is easy and it doesn't cause a new when applying. Although my skin was quite irritated this cleanser did leave my face softer and it still had three clean feeling. Despite the skin irritation I would recommend this product to friends and family whom don't sensitive skin or easily irritated skin. I have sensitive skin so this wasn't the facial cleanser for my facial cleanser needs.

Wasn't made for my skin

from Fort Worth, Texas

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

Cons

• Dries Out Skin
    • Irritates Skin

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub:

My son has acne but with using this product, it's GONE

from Warren, OH

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub:

You will see a difference the first time you use it.

Every time you use it the acne disappears

Ease of Application
      Don't use just alilttle, use an quarter full. Use your fingers and scrub it in counter clock wise. Then rinse very well.

The scent is strong but that means its working.

LOVE this product

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub:

I tend to be picky about what facial cleanser I use as my skin is pretty sensitive. A friend of mine recommended that I try Neutrogena Deep Clean and as I always am I was a bit leery of it.
      I'm so glad I actually tried it though. it works great, doesn't leave my skin red or dry it out and leaves me with a nice tingly feeling.

Two best mixed

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub:

I have always used Neutrogena deep clean products and decided to try this recently after I had learned about foaming products and how much I like them. It is safe to say that this cleanser is two of the best things mixed together! I really like the deep clean feeling that leaves your skin feeling tingly clean (not hurting) and I also love the foaming action that is so easy to lather up. It gets really deep down into your pores to make your face feel clean inside and out. This is even if you are washing after a long day where you have make up, dirt, and oil on your skin. It has really helped me keep blackheads down which is always a concern. I also feel like it has helped me to minimize the size of my pores just because itkeeps them so clean they are able to shrink naturally on their own. I love this scrub and plan to buy it again! I definitely recommend this if you are looking for something that will allow you to feel the clean.

The scent is not really flowerly or great, but it is not bad so this does not deter me from buying it again!

Feels great on my skin

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub:

This Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub works as advertised. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and revitalized with a 'cool' tingly feeling whilst washing my face. It’s one of the gentler face scrubs that I have used in years and I am glad I had this deep clean foaming scrub during high school as that’s when I experienced the worst of my pimples, but now as an adult I have clear skin and I have Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub to thank for that. This product had a silky gel consistency as opposed to the different texture I felt with the Neutrogena pink grapefruit scrub and this product had never once dried my skin out after multiple uses. This foaming scrub cleansed my skin without stripping it of all moisture and left it looking fresher and more even in skin tone and I have combination skin, so the fact that this product balanced out the dry and oily areas of my face is saying something for this product. I recommend picking up a bottle of this product and trying it out for yourself as it might do wonders for you as well.

Cheap, but works well!

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub:

I love using this product because I always feel like it's doing amazing things for my skin. Whenever I use this scrub, it foams up into a beautiful lather that makes my skin feel moisturized and soft.

Although this is only a scrub, I think it cleans my skin really well, too. It gets every little bit of dirt and oil off of my skin.

I find that this scrub is gentle enough for me to use 3-4 times a week. While the little beads aren't as rough as I'd like them to be, I still think they do a good job. However, if I'm looking for something to really exfoliate my skin, I don't use this scrub. It's too gentle for getting really deep into the skin.

This product has a slight scent. At one point, I did think it was making my skin break out, but after putting it down and going back to this product, I had no issues with it. I don't think this was the problem.

This is a good, cheap scrub if you're looking for one you can use every day.

• Ease of Application:

This is a great product for energizing and cleansing skin.

from West Virginia

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub:

First of all, this cleanser comes in a flip cap bottle that I can turn upside down in the shower. That is a plus for me because I love products I can use one handled.

Second of all the bottle is kind of androgynous and so is the smell which is a bonus because anything in the shower is fair game for me or my guy to use.

The product itself is kind of bubbly/foamy when you lather it up and apply it to your face. It tingles a little and leaves you feeling refreshed. It also has a zippy smell but I'm not sre what to equate it too. When I use it on my face, it kind of feels as if it's carbonated, although I know it isn't. That's the feeling I equate it to though.

You get a good amount of lather with this and that helps to get the excess dirt, oil, and grime from everyday off of your face. It has very gentle exfoliators that help pull off dead skins and help with cell turnover. The exfoliation is very gentle though which is nice on cheeks and chests but it isn't quite strong enough for my T-zone. I still have to use something more powerful on my chin, nose, and forehead. The blackheads are helped out if I've already gotten them cleansed with another product but if you're using this specifically for stubborn blackheads, it's not the product for you.

Overall, good exfoliate and cleanser but not tough enough for deep blackheads.

This does a good job with acne control and cleansing. Not so much on blackhead control.

Ease of Application
      This is easy to use and can be used one handed because of the bottle design.

This is very refreshing and invigorating, just as the bottle suggests.

Nice face wash!

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub:

I am a big fan of this brand and this face wash. I bought this to use in the evening. I try to rotate a different face wash in the morning and at night so my skin does not get used to one. Therefore, I started using this one as my night time wash. It works great! It has a really cool feeling to it when you put it on your skin. It foams as you use it and leaves your face feeling really clean. It also leaves your skin feeling really soft and smooth. It worked great for me. It left my skin soft and also helped control the oil on my face. I would highly recommend this face wash to all skin types. It works really well!

It was highly effective on my skin. It kept it clean and soft. It also helped control my oil! I will definitely use this face wash again.

Ease of Application
      It is incredibly easy to use. You just put it in your hands and rub it on your face. It foams up as you use it. Then wash it all off.

The scent is just like a normal face wash scent. It smells clean and fresh.

• Ease of Application:

Your skin will thank you!

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub:

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub gets down and dirty to get all the gunk and grime off my face. I have combination skin and where my skin is oily, it is very oily. I also have large pores and often worry about them getting full of gunk and looking larger than they already are. Thankfully Neutrogena deep cleans to get my pores clean and leave my face looking and feeling fresh, clean and healthy. Other cleansers have either dried out my skin, left behind dirt, or caused my oil production to work overtime. Neutrogena leaves my skin completely clean while at the same time not stripping it of moisture. I love how it also works to exfoliate all of the dead skin cells off my face. It is gentle yet effective. I never worry about my skin becoming irritated or red as a result of using this foaming scrub.

This foaming scrub deep cleans to remove built up dirt, grime and dead skin cells.

Ease of Application
      This scrub is extremely easy to use.

Feels nice on my skin.

from Ohio

Comments about Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub:

I was looking for a new facial cleanser to help my oily spots around my chin and sides of my nose. I remember seeing a commercial for this "Neutrogena deep clean invigorating foaming scrub" on the TV and wanted to give it a try. I like that it has the little blue "cleansing beads" in it to help give the skin a little extra scrubbing. It did seem to help get rid of all the old dry skin cells on my face and neck. My skin felt much softer after using this facial scrub. I liked the idea of having it turn to foam instead of the gel but this felt more like shaving cream than a facial scrub. The reason I give it a 7 is because I really haven't noticed it clearing up my acne OR keeping it away. My face does feel clean and tingly after but the acne still comes back no matter how much I cleanse my face. I will use it up til it's gone but I'm not sure that I will buy it again.

It is effective when it comes to cleaning the dead skin cells off your face, it makes your skin feel nice. Does not seem to clear up acne too well, because it definitely comes back.

Ease of Application
      This facial scrub is very easy to use. You can do it at the sink in front of the mirror or in the shower. You only need a little bit, I'd say no more than a quarter size amount and rub it in all over your face.