Other Dog Foods:
Nature's Variety
Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats

Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats

An efficient way to feed raw

I feed my dog Nature's Variety frozen raw foods whenever I can afford to! Some of the proteins like chicken, beef, & lamb are reasonable priced. The rabbit is the only one that is way more expensive than the others. One thing that is very convenient about this food is that it is already portioned for you, so you don't have to worry about handling a lot of raw food or taking the time to measure it out. I have a house full of animals and work full time, so I don't want to spend forever cutting up raw meat & making a mess. It is also very nice that they have a wide variety of proteins to offer a lot of choices for your dog or cat!The only downside to these raw foods is the cost-- it can be expensive, especially if you have a large dog. But it is definitely worth it. My dog has an incredibly shiny coat & is in perfect health.

Natures variety frozen food - not the best for cats.

Nature's Variety frozen raw pet food is very convenient to feed.  However, it has too many non meat ingredients.  As far as a raw meat diet for cats it has far too much carbohydrate to be considered a "proper diet."

Amazing Quality Food That Keeps Pets Healthy

Comments about Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats:

I feed my 3 active, medium and large breed dogs all raw and Nature's Variety makes it easy. Although a bit pricey, the cost of the food offsets the lack of having to go to the vet for a variety of issues that kibble-based dogs go in for. My dogs have unbelievable coats, never have stomach problems and always are commented on how healthy they look. This is all due to the high quality raw food by Nature's Variety. Easy to feed, quick to eat and easy to transport when on vacation. Not to get too gross, but feeding this high quality raw also keeps the pooping down to a minimum AND the poops are solid, firm, small and very easy to pick up! No messy poop makes for a happy owner! It is amazing how feeding a high quality, all raw diet allows your dog to use more of the food they are eating, rather than fillers that bypass absorption and just come out the other end. I highly recommend for any breed, any age and for any dog!

Quality of Ingredients
High quality meats - no byproducts!

Flavor Selection
A nice variety of meats for even the pickiest of dogs.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

ONE OF THE BEST

from Wakefield, RI

Comments about Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats:

This   Natures Variety is one of the top 5 dogfoods on the market.  Reason being, the meat is not byproduct, it is meat like humans would eat.  no fillers, no allergy causing grains or preservatives.  The only downfall is the price, but you will more than likely save more in vet bills than you will spend on quality food.  You are what you eat, and so is your dog.

An efficient way to feed raw

from Boulder, CO

Comments about Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats:

Frozen Raw is nice side treat

from Cranberry Twp, PA

Comments about Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats:

I am a pretty careful feeder of my King Charles Cavalier puppy. In fact i was told to wait until she was 5 months old to feed her these. I did. Problem is she INHALES one in about a bite. I only feed her one at meal time with 1/2 of her dry food as to not pack on the calories. I think the bag recommended 4 at a meal time which is nuts. I do one but cut back on dry. She does love them but I think it causes her to have a little bit of tummy upset at bathroom time. I bought them on a buy one get one free promotion but I think I will just use them as a special treat vs. an actual meal. Little bit of a pain to defrost night before, they don't recommend microwave so you need to remember to do that and they also take up a good bit of freezer room. Am I happy I tried them? Sure. Will I get them again after these two bags are gone? I don't think so if for no other reason than her eating habits. But that is just her perhaps...

My Boston Terrier Loves this food! We wanted to try it because..

from Commack, NY

Comments about Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats:

We have a 3 year old Boston Terrier... aka our subsitute child... lol   From day one we noticed she was always gassy. And i tried switching her food from regular to organic healthy and still nothing would ease her gas. I just felt bad because dogs cant talk and i was worried that she was having stomach pains as well since she was always gassy.  My husband and I were at a dog show one weekend at the Javits Center in NYC and we came upon the Raw Food Stand.  The woman there explained that dogs werent meant to eat all the dry processed carbed food that is in all those bags and to just try it.  As soon as we starting feeding her we noticed no gas at all. It is pricey, but we are happy that it helped her.

Saved My Cats Life

from Ormond Beach, FL

Comments about Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats:

As you can tell from the headline this food litterally saved my cats life. Shes 14 years old and for the last five years has had chronic ibs. it had gotten worse and worse she went everywhere and it was even projectille. It was to the point where she was going 4-6 times a day and was clearly in pain. We had tried everything from predisone to changing diets to wellness which is a high quality dry food, and turns out that was the problem, they dry food. Apparently dry food is not good for cats over long periods of time especially in certain breeds. so what happened is her body had just worked so hard to digest the dry food over the years that it gave up and went through her as soon as it came in. In my desperate struggles I found an article about raw food and a cat similiar age same problem that was fixed from this. I was not sure because I had tried everything. Luckly the local pet store was able to get it. And the price is not too bad considering you can get buy 1 get 1 free coupons off their website. Anyways picked the food up and fed it to her on a thursday at noon. she did not use the bathroom again till friday night and to my surprise a solid poop, first one in 5 years! ever since her coat has gotten smoother and she use to have crusty stuff around her eyes which is gone as well. and she was under 8lbs now she is getting close to 9lbs. This is an incredible product I reasearched it for hours before I had decided to try it. I will never buy any other kind of pet food again.

This is great treat also

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats:

i use this food as treats for training. if you break it in to small pieces it works great. my dogs go crazy for it. it is a very healthy treat, much healthier than alot of others.it s also a healthy food to feed regurly or as a compliment to other natures variety foods. i love their brand and they are made to feed all the differently varieties of flavors. my dogs love them too.

Natures variety frozen food - not the best for cats.

from Redmond, WA

Comments about Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats:

My dogs look and feel better than ever!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats:

My dogs have been on Natures Variety raw nuggets for about a year and I can honestly say they have never been healthier!  Gone are the days of sensative tummies and annoying skin problems.  No more gas either!  Woohoo!

Easy way to feed raw.

from Katy, TX

Comments about Nature's Variety Frozen Raw Diets for Dogs/Cats:

I've used Nature's variety frozen medallions and canned food for years. My Poo-boys are both very healthy, active, and happy. It may be a tiny bit messy (I cut the medallions so they don't get swallowed whole) but not messy enough to take a star away. I love that there are absolutely no artificial ingredients nor are there grains or other foods dogs (or Poodles, which are a lot like dogs) don't need. I'm way too lazy to prepare raw food, which I think is the best diet, so this is the best way for me to feed. Houston has stores that will deliver it to a cooler at your front door. Talk about convenient!