Other Multivitamins:

Nature Made Multi Complete

Pros

Cons

Nature Made is the only vitamins I buy

In the past, I've tried several different multi-vitamins.  Nature Made is by far my favorite.  I can always find great deals on the vitamins at various drug stores, and they have everything I am looking for.  Being a very picky eater leaves my body undernurished, and I trust Nature Made to help me lead a better, healthier life.  The softgels are very easy to take and easily absorbable.  I am comfortable recommending this product to everyone.  I am a teacher and since taking these vitamins, I have suffered far fewer colds than in previous years.  I know that there could be other circumstances that have led to fewer colds, but I know that the vitamins have played a huge role in making me a healthier individual and giving my body the power to fight off viruses.  All you have to do is read the label and you will see the value of this product.  I will only buy Nature Made vitamins for my family.  In my opion they are the best products available and are usually available at a great price.

Nice vitamin for the price, but look out for the coloring agent!

This vitamin contains a nice range for anyone looking for complete nutrition. Women will need to add a little more calcium, but this has plenty of vitamin d3 in it. The only problem I have is that the pills are colored with Red 40. Red 40 has been banned in England because it is known to cause brain tumors. So Red 40 is a pretty unhealthy thing to add to a product that is supposed to keep you healthy. Disappointing, really.

I'm happy with these.

from Fort Smith,AR

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective

Cons

Comments about Nature Made Multi Complete:

Pills (tablets) are relatively easy to swallow. They are oval, medium size, with a very small amount of 'covering' (so it doesn't get stuck to your tongue or taste horrible). I haven't had any [stomach] difficulty tolerating it. I changed to this brand of vitamin (after running through several others since my Apex vitamins became more scarce). One of the main reasons I chose this vitamin is that it didn't provide too much of the fat-soluble vitamins I get enough of regularly -specifically vitamin A - and it provides selenium. It's been several weeks, and I the vitamins seem to be providing the nutrients I need to supplement. Alos, the bottle I received had over a year before expiration.
      I was needing a multi-vitamin with iron that didn't make me sick. These worked for me, other brands didn't. So, I'm happy with these.

Not a great vitamin product.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Nature Made Multi Complete:

I have taken a variety of Nature Made products. By comparison to other brands, these vitamins are very inexpensive. However, after about two weeks, I didn't really notice a difference when taking these vitamins. Usually, vitamins make me feel better, and can help with my energy level, this did nothing for me. Also, I noticed after I took these, they irritated my stomach and when I took these with meals, I actually became bloated. This has never happened to me with other vitamins, or their vitamin C, which I take a couple of times a day. I like this brand, but not this vitamin. I feel like there must be some horrible fillers in these vitamins. I discontinued using these, and have bought a better brand online. There are some expensive brands that aren't that great. Anyone that really cares about their health, and vitamin, should read the ingredients and health reviews. There are a lot of great vitamins on the market, but there are more bad vitamins than good. Nature Made makes a great vitamin C, but I will not be taking any of their multivitamin brands.

A great multivitamin in regular pill form.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Nature Made Multi Complete:

If I was to choose to a multivitamin in regular pill form, this would be the vitamin I would choose. It has all the supplements that I needed for my daily nutrition. Although, this particular Nature Made product can be expensive, their products always have worked for me, so the price does not bother me. Also, I have been able to find this product on sale and I have used coupons, so I can get them for a good price. This Nature Made product is wonderful and has always worked well for me. I have used these before many times and only switched recently because I wanted to try a new vitamin in gummy form. This particular vitamin also has iron as part of its composition, which helped me greatly. I am anemic, so I need to have the extra bump of iron in my daily nutritional supplements. Also, I felt more energized when I took this multivitamin. I just did not like taking the pill. Multivitamin pills are always a little unwieldy and this one was no different. It is a big pill that is difficult to swallow and I have to drink a lot of water just to get it down. The issues I had swallowing this vitamin are the reason I was looking for the gummy vitamin. I would recommend this vitamin if you do not mind taking a big pill throughout the day and you need extra iron in your diet.

really good just the smell and look is bad

Comments about Nature Made Multi Complete:

These vitamins have been around since I was young and continue to be around because they are so good at their purpose . They are full of all the necessary vitamins for a grown person , guy or girl . It is a complete pill full of every important nutrients to maintain a healthy lifestyle . The part I did not like was that it looks very nasty it is brown and with dots everywhere. It also smells very bad . It is like some fiber powders . As soon as you open them you smell the dirt like scent . It is very strong , honestly the smell and taste are what got me to stop taking these . Health wise this is probably better for you than the gummies . I think this brand is better for older people who need more help with their deficiencies . The good part is you only need to take on at a time and this will be enough to get you through the day . It is a bit more expensive than the gummies to but that is due to how beneficial these are . There are some nutrients included that are not in the gummy versions .

The perfect daily vitamin!

Comments about Nature Made Multi Complete:

I started taking the Nature Made Multi Complete vitamins with iron 2 months ago when I kept feeling fatigued and worn down from the stresses of my mentally exhausting job. After just 2 weeks of taking these, I started feeling so much better. I have more energy and I am a lot more focused at work. Even when I think I maybe getting cold, I am fighting it off with the help of these vitamins. They contain all the vitamins, minerals and iron a body needs everyday to live a very healthy feeling life. As the bottle states, they contain "23 key nutrients for daily nutritional support." I highly recommend these vitamins for anyone who feels sluggish and who also gets a lot of colds. They are amazing. I call them power pills. Very easy to swallow vitamins and easy to remember to take everyday because you know that you are doing something great for your mind and body. I give these a 10+!

These Nature Made vitamins are great.

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Nature Made Multi Complete:

These Nature Made vitamins are great. They are a multi vitamin... they are called Nature Made Completes. If you do not want one formulated for men or women, or another speciality, these are the best choice for you.

I like the fact that you can pick gels or caps or whatever. Gels make it easier to swallow, and that is something I have trouble doing sometimes.

These multi vitamins are very inexpensive and can be located in all stores that sell vitamins. They are even frequently on sale so that should make you even more wanting to try these.

I really trust these vitamins because they not only have vitamins contained in one pill, but they also contain supplements as well. That is so very nice.

This particular package comes in two containers, one large and one small. I like that because I can stick the small bottle in my purse so that I always have them.

When I don't take one of these, my energy level goes down to nothing. When I take one, up goes the energy level. I feel great when I take one of these.

The Best Vitamin Ever

Comments about Nature Made Multi Complete:

I was hoping to find a new vitamin that provided energy as well as helped with my hair and skin. After shopping and comparing many different vitamins, I decided that I would give Nature Made Multi Complete Vitamins a try. These vitamins are great. They provide all of the essential nutrients that my body needs, making me feel more rested and less stressed. Nature Made Multi Complete Vitamins are easy to swallow and don't leave an overwhelming vitamin taste like many other vitamins. I take the multivitamin once inthe morning when I wake up and then again just before I go to bed. Since taking Nature Made, I can tell a dramatic difference in my skin and hair. Also, I have noticed that I am sleeping better than ever before and have a great amount of energy like never before. Nature Made Multi Complete Vitamins are available at most department or drug stores and are very reasonably priced. Nature Made Multi Complete Vitamins are a great vitamin and I would recommend them to everyone.

Great product for a great price

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Nature Made Multi Complete:

I think Nature Made Vitamins are the best vitamins on the market. They don't leave the nasty after taste like most vitamins do, and they don't cause nausea or upset stomach. I prefer them over all other brands. My urine did turn a little yellow the day following my first dose. They have no artificial flavors or colors or preservatives. And they are also Gluten free. I do take the vitamin with food though, that may be the reason it doesn't cause my stomach to get upset. I can feel a slight difference after taking these Nature Made vitamins for about a month. I feel more energetic and I'm sleeping a little better too. I have severe insomnia and don't like to take sleeping pills because I have 5 children, the youngest being two years old, so I need to be able to wake up in the middle of the night if necessary. I recommend these to anyone looking for a complete vitamin and wants a name brand vitamin at a great price.

Great, easy to swallow vitamin.

Comments about Nature Made Multi Complete:

Nature Made makes some of the best vitamins out there. You need a daily multivitamin that is easy to swallow and is of good quality? Here you go. I know my diet alone is not giving me the nutrients I need, so I take Nature Made to help me get some energy and feel more like myself. The price is a bit steep, but you are getting a better quality vitamin than the cheaper brands. You can buy these almost anywhere that sells OTC medications and vitamins. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone seeking to add a multivitamin to their daily regime. No two multivitamins are the same, and sometimes you have to spend more when it comes to taking proper care of yourself. If you want a good quality, natural, easy to swallow vitamin that helps you have natural energy and helps restore any vitamin deficiency you may have, look no further. Nature Made is number one in my opinion.

I love all Nature Made vitamins.

Comments about Nature Made Multi Complete:

I used to buy Nature Made Complete Vitamins one bottle at a time. I did that for about a year until I came across the Nature Made Multi Complete Vitamins and bought that. Now I thought I would be saving more money that way but it turns out that I didn't save anything. In fact, I found buying Nature Made Multi Complete Vitamins is more expensive than buying single bottles of Nature Made Complete Vitamins. I usually buy the single bottles when they are on sale. Sometimes the pharmacy has them buy one and get one free. To be honest, even when they are not on sale, Nature Made vitamins are sold at very reasonable prices. I found that buying Nature Made Multi Complete Vitamins was costing me more, so I stopped buying them.
      Sold in single bottles or multi packs, Nature Made Complete Vitamins are great vitamins that do an excellent job in supporting your health and immune system.