Other Foundations:
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

Pros

Cons

very nice, long lasting foundation you dont need alot!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments about Nars Sheer Glow Foundation:

After a few failed purchases, I was looking for a full coverage foundation that covered my many flaws, but also felt light on my skin. I hit the jackpot with NARS. I like the coverage as well as the feel of the makeup on my skin. In the past, some foundations left my skin feeling tacky and wet because of the many moisturizers in the formulas. NARS glides on nicely, but also leaves a nice feel to your skin after. I highly recommend this makeup for all skin and age types.

Nars sheer glow is a great lightweight foundation

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Nars Sheer Glow Foundation:

Nars is one of my favorite makeup brands. What originally drew me to the Nars Sheer Glow foundation is that it gives you a natural sheer buildable coverage while having ingredients that are supposed to help improve your skin tone and texture. Also that it was fragrance free, dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic because I have acne prone skin and lots of foundations have broke me out badly. What also drew me to it is that it's great for dry skin, because my skin can get a bit dry at times. I thought this foundation would be too good to be true....

But it wasn't. The Nars Sheer Glow foundation gave me gorgeous color and nice lightweight coverage. It's a very natural looking foundation, it almost makes me feel like i'm not wearing foundation at all. It's not heavy at all and it's non-cakey. It also hasn't effected my sensitive skin at all, my acne hasn't gotten worse which is great! I also have a lot of redness in my skin, and this covers it wonderfully, even without a concealer. Also I have noticed that my skin does look brighter and more even looking after using this foundation. The only downside is that I wish this had an SPF in it.

I will be buying this foundation again, because I like foundations that are natural looking.

Holy grail foundation!

Comments about Nars Sheer Glow Foundation:

This is one of the best foundations out there on the market. I've tried plenty of foundations including high end and drugstore but I swear by this foundation! I rely on it for when i have a special event or occasion. I even get compliments from how my skin looks and questions if i am using something new in my skincare routine but its just the foundation! It will leave your skin with a beautiful healthy glow, not at all oily. Most foundations that claim to be "glowy" have particles of glitter in them but the Nars foundation has no glitter or shimmer in it. I personally have acne prone skin but this foundation did not cause my skin to break out at all. I recomend this foundation to all my friends who are looking for a great foundation to invest in and i have yet to hear a bad review about it! This foundation will work better for those who have normal to dry skin. If you have oily skin go for the sheer matte from Nars. You wont be dissapointed!

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation is awesome!

from Apollo Beach, FL

Comments about Nars Sheer Glow Foundation:

I love Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I love the finish of this foundation. It leaves a gorgeous flawless finish, but I think it's definitely on the fuller side of the coverage spectrum. It makes my pores seem to disappear, and it evens my skin tone. It never looks cakey or thick. Although this is "sheer glow" foundation, the coverage in my opinion is more of a medium-buildable. I have been using NARS foundation for years and I've always felt like it was the best, especially color-wise. I adore this foundation so so so much. I like to wear it at night because it doesn't have SPF, so it's great for photos as well. I love how this makes my face look. It's not a heavy coverage, which I prefer. I have very acne prone skin and this has not broken me out yet. The shade is very close to my own,

NARS foundation - good coverage, moisturizing but not greasy.

from Portland, OR

Comments about Nars Sheer Glow Foundation:

This NARS foundation is spendy, but it is cheaper to buy one bottle of this (which works beautifully) and use it all up, than to flit around from inexpensive foundation to inexpensive foundation, hoping to find something that I like. In other words, in my quest for frugal makeup finds, I have yet to find an affordable drugstore foundation that delivers. The cheap brands each have different flaws -- cakey, orange-y, hard to find a color match, thick coverage, drying or greasy, you name it! Here is what I like about this NARS foundation: it glides on smoothly, almost like you think it might be oily, but it's not oily! It is very hydrating and it covers sheerly, evening out my skintone without looking like I'm wearing a mask. I dare say that it is hard to tell I'm wearing foundation at all, except that I know that my skin doesn't look that even on its own. Ahhh, just what a good foundation should do.

Just loving Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Fiji

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Nars Sheer Glow Foundation:

I have always had trouble finding a liquid foundation that would not break me out or any other adverse side effects. This foundation has given me hope! It covers extremely well and gives me a nice dewy look that enhances my skin tone. I've applied this foundation using my fingers, MAC's 109 brush, MAC's 187 brush and a sponge. It looks beautiful no matter which way I apply it! I usually start with my forehead (since it the largest area of my face :P ) where I stipple it on until it is fully covered and then I use circle to smooth out any lines and such. Then I travel down my nose onto the cheek bones and onto my chin. This foundation has good enough coverage that it covers up my birthmark extremely well on my neck. It holds up well against all "neck activities." I may need to get a different color soon though. Winter and lack of sun will do that to ya! This may be for more "dry skin" but I have oily skin and I still LOVE IT!

NARS foundation great for sensitive skin

from Fullerton, CA

Comments about Nars Sheer Glow Foundation:

Since I am conscious of my facial acne, I needed to make sure I found a foundation with good coverage and dermatologist tested. NARS sheer glow is great because it is not oily. Fortunately my acne hasn't gotten worse from use. I have been using this foundation for over a year and I plan to continue using it.  It has great coverage but also doesn't look caked on. This is a major plus. This foundation provides a natural look. I believe it's well worth it's price. Their other "matte" brand is also another  good option. Their array of foundation colors is expansive enough so mostly anyone can find a color that matches their skin tone. One downside is that it's difficult getting the last of the foundation out. This is due to the fact that bottle is made of glass, so you cannot squeeze it out. It would also be more convenient if the bottle had a pop top rather than a cap that screws on and off.

Awesome nars foundation

from Adelanto, CA

Comments about Nars Sheer Glow Foundation:

I have been using this nars sheer glow foundation for months now and I absolutely love it! It is the best out there in my opinion and I think it is great for all skin types. Its just a light weight foundation with very good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy at all on your face after having it on and it makes you skin look so natural and perfect. the best part is that it hasnt made me break out at all since using it. they have so many colors to choose from so you can get it to match your skin tone perfectly! Its a really good foundation and doesnt cake on the skin, it lasts a long time, no touch ups needed through out the day. It is a bit pricey but not more then others that are out there. I think it's worth it and it lasts a really long time. It doesn't come with a pump,that is probably the only thing I didn't like about it. I would suggest you go to the store to find the right shade for you though just to be safe.

natural looking

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Nars Sheer Glow Foundation:

This foundation has something different than other liquid foundation. It brights the skin and gives it natural shine. Easy application and smooth texture. Makes my skin look radiant and beautiful. A beautiful light weight foundation with just the right amount of coverage!